Chapter 5

Present in the Past

You were soundly sleeping when you heard some noise downstairs. You rubbed your eyes and reached for your cellphone. You looked at your cellphone and notice it was 3:45 in the morning.

"Aish! What's with all the ruckus downstairs?" 

You stood up and lazily went to open the door when you heard a gunshot downstairs. You widened your eyes and quickly ran to see what's happening. The first thing that you saw was a trail of blood leading to the kitchen. You were scared as you follow the trail of blood. You hid behind the door before entering the kicthen. You saw one guy standing up while the other one is lying dead on the ground. You let out a gasped and quickly covered your mouth when the guy turned his head around.

"K-kris?" You whispered while he slowly walked towards you

"Suho!" You finally notice the man the that lying on the ground. He has a shot exactly at his heart and multiple stabs.

"W-why are y-you doing this?" You can't keep your eyes off to suho. He was dead.

"Yumi, I just did the right thing. I returned everything back to the way they were before." Kris smiled at you. It was a sick smile you can't help but to shiver under his stare.

"It was never normal from the day I met you" you looked at him straight in the eyes. Pain,anger, love were all visible in his eyes.

"YOU DON'T KNOW HOW I FEEL!" He screamed at you

You jumped from his sudden outburst when you felt a metal being inserted to you. You looked down and you were stabbed right in the"You now know how much pain I felt" that was the last words you heard before blacking out.

 

"Yumi... Yumi! Hey, wake up!" You jolted up from your bed while breathing heavily. Your mother was looking at you worried. 

"Dear, it's ok. It's just a dream. Everything's fine." She patted your back

"Kris" you muttered

"Huh? W-what about him?" Your mom looked at you

"I want to visit him. Where is he? I still haven't seen him. I need to talk to him. I need to clear everything up. I want things to go back to normal again." You said while rushing to take a bath. You need to see kris now!

"Yumi, please stop thinking about him." You mom said while shooked her head

"But I need to! I want to know if he's fine. He almost killed suho but he's still my bestfriend and I know that he will understand me of I just talk to him!" You can't help but scream

"No, you will not go to him. That's the end of it" you mom said sternly

"WHY?! Why won't you let me see him? I'm fine already! I don't care if he almost killed me! He's my bestfr-"

"YOU CAN'T SEE HIM BECAUSE HE'S GONE!"You can't believe what she just said. Gone? That's impossible. You remembered her saying to you that he was just in another hospital for your safety.

"That's nonsen-" you laughed at your mom not believing what she had just said.

"It's true. When the police found you near the cliff kris' s body was nowhere to be found. They search the whole place but no sign of him. They thought that he was dead already." You mom said while looking at you. 

"No... he can't be dead. Maybe he just ran off? Or maybe he dosen't want to be in jail that's why he just hid himself when the police came? What if he's still there? What if-" your mom cut you off. She can't bear to see you like this. She knows everything about you and kris. How kris always liked you even before but she dosen't want to interfere when you chose suho.

"I'm sorry, yumi. I'm sorry if I lied to you. I just don't want to see you like this" she tried to comfort you

"I need some time to think. Leave me alone." She didn't protest she knows how hurt you were when you found about the truth about kris. She took one glance at you before going out of your room. She can't help but to feel guilty when she lied to you. She dosen't want to lie but she needs to do this for you. Especially, if that wasn't the only lie that she told you. There's still one more....