Chapter 2

Present in the Past

You quickly ran to the garden when you saw someone familiar in there.

"Suho!" You yelled while panting

 

Suho turned around when he heard your voice. He flashed you his sweet smile and yet he still looked amazing eventhough he is just wearing the white robe from the hospital. You hugged him tightly and thank god that he was ok.

"You might want to loosen the hug a bit. My body still hurts." Suho said while patting your head affectionately. 

You mumbled him a sorry before taking off your arms around him.

"I'm just glad you're still here." You whispered while looking at the ground.

"You expect me to die?" He pouted when he heard you

"Haha.. it's not like that. But kris... I don't know what happened to him. Why things have to end this way?" Tears start to form in your eyes

"Yumi, it's no one's fault, ok?" He wiped the tears across your cheeks

 

You looked up to him and smiled before giving him a kiss. You felt so safe when he kissed you back.

"I need to go back now. The doctor might be looking for me." He said while giving you a peck on your forehead. 

"Ok, I'd better go back too. My mom might be looking for me now." You smiled at him.

"Yumi!" You turned around and saw your mom running towards you.

"Where have you been? I told you to have a rest!" 

"Don't worry mom, I just went to meet suho. I'm glad he's fine." You said walking away to go back to your room.

Your mom just shooked her head when she heard what you said. She accompanied you back to the room.You laid back to your bed. You were about to sleep when you remembered someone.

"Mom,um.. I didn't saw kris in the hospital where is he?" After what he had done to suho, you still can't deny that he was your bestfriend and you were still worried for him.

"Oh, umm.. I-We thought it would be better if he was staying in another hospital just for your safety." She awkwardly smiled to you

You just nodded and went back to sleep. You're not sure if you're going to trust what your mom said. It seems like she was hiding something from you. You brushed that thoughts thinking that you were just overthinking everything. You were thankful that no one is badly hurt.

□●□●□●□●□●□●□●□●□●□●□●□●□●□●□●□●□●□●□

You were glad that you're finally out of the hospital it was really boring in there. You were just thankful that suho was there to cheer you up. You still haven't heard from kris you were worried about him but your mom wouldn't let you visit she said it's for your own good.

 

As for suho, he is always visiting you, making sure you were alright. 

"I wonder how's kris. I still haven't heard anyhthing from him." You sighed

"I think he's giving himself some time to think about what happened. " suho tried to comfort whenever you're worried about kris. You just leaned your head on his shoulder.

"I hope so"

Your mother was in the kitchen preparing dinner. She was about to call you when she passed by your room. She looked at you weirdly and shooked her head while sighing.