Here in Heaven

Present in the Past

YOUR P.O.V

I was running away from kris and suho. We deicded to play since were all bored here. I was about to hide when i notice someone infront of me.

"BOO! HA! i got you!" kris said while tickling me.

"hahaha... hahaha....kris stop please!" I cried from laughing. I saw suho running towards us.

" suho help me! kris is bullying me!" i said while trying to get away from kris's. I run to suho and hugged him.

" i did not! don't be such a baby to suho and hey you never hug me like that!" kris running towards me again.

"Stop it kris. We could punish her later for being to naughty" i widened my eyes when i  saw suho and kris smirking to each other.

"Y-Yah! what are you thinking? it better not be bad! You can't do that here" i said while backing away.

I was about to run when i felt a wind pass through me. I looked around and notice that we we're infront of our own graves. I looked back to suho and kris and they walked towards me grabbing each of my hands.

" I think someone is visiting us" suho said while pointing ahead. I turned my head  and saw my mom she knealing infront of my grave. I missed her so much. I listened to her and i can't help myself but to cry. When i saw her walking away i run up to her and huggged her. Although i know that she can't feel it i just want hug to her. She looked backed at us and smiled and waved. Did she saw us? i looked at kris and suho and they were waving their hands. I looked at my mom and waved my hand too. She smiled before looking up to the sky and leaving.

I felt a tug on my hand ani notice that it was suho and kris.

" C'mon, we can't stay here for too long" suho smiled while siping my tears away. i smiled at him in return.

I looked to kris and he was smiling too. i hugged them both.

"I'm so happy that we're all together again" i whispered to them

Kris and suho smiled to each other and looked at me.

"It's all because of you. You brought us together again." kris said.

I grabbed both of their hands before going to our new home. A home where nothing can go wrong. A home that is nothing but pure happiness. A home where we can start our new life again.

                                                                         THE END

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

And that's the end of it! I'm sorry if you're not satisfied with the plot. i'm really sorry. but i hope that you enjoyed reading the my story. Just to make things clear suho, kris and yumi did died in the end and suho was really dead from the very start of the story it's just that yumi still think's that he's still alive. hehe... sorry if you're confused... anyway thank you for reading!!