Last Day together?/Plot twist?!!

FairyTale

                           After the heart stopping incident from the not so shy master, Bambam thought about back home where his sister and brothers were waiting patiently for him. He also thought about his ex-boyfriend < dear readers,blame the author for deciding to add my ex-boyfriend in this story.Rememeber,DON'T BLAME SWEET BAMBAM,WHICH IS ME,THE CHARACTER> and how he had to make up a lie and saying that he found someone els he loved. Oh how painful it was to see your lover cry rivers of tears and begging you to give him another chance to make things right even though there was nothing he could do to stop his cruel parents from changing their mind about selling him as a slave to an old uncle

           Dear Master Mark, as you're reading this I may hopeFully be in the hands of my lover of 4 years. I'm so sorry I didn't tell you of this but you may be grateful for it. GOOD (F)lUCK with him!

   PS; Congratualtions!

                                             Your humble servant, Bam

           BamBam quickly wrote the letter while Mark was still asleep .He gave him a tiny dose of sleeping pill. He ran to the place that he was breifly shown to by Marks' uncle for his plan, the Home of Master Jackson. He had finally came home from his expedition to overseas to Kyoto,Japan as he wrote in his last letter to Marks' uncle, 'Dear Master Tuan, I, Jackson Wang ask for Marks hand in marriage to me after I return from my expedition in the coming month of May. From long since in love with your nephew, Wang Jackson'

          Oh how happy Master Tuan was, he knew that both his nephew Mark and his friend Jackson were in love for as long as he remembered but were too shy and scared to confess to anyone, mostly to each other.

          *Knock knock knock*

  The door opened to reveal a very handsome man that was about to become Master Marks husband, oh how he misses Yugyeom right now, the man was about to ask but Bam cut him off,

              "Master Tuan is waiting for you at his pa;ace, he want to talk to you about the 'sudden' proposal."

The ran to get his cloak and quickly closed to door and followed Bambam towards the biggest castle, where there may possibly be a wedding in 3 weeks. Hopefully.

         As they neared the door, BAmbam slowed down to let the man catch up with him.

" Master Jackson, may I please have my first and last word with you tonight?" He turned around so that he was facing him, showing him respect.

".... Sure...." Jackson was surprised to say the least, he didn't think he would be lectured to take very VERY good care of 'Shy, quiet' Master Jackson and to not upset him in any shape or form(?). He couldn't imagine Mark as 'shy and quiet' when he was very hyper and loud and blunt as the bare of a....a....whatever you know has a really bare .......

       He almost,ALMOST, laughed when the young and very cute slave threatened him about taking care of his master, although it would be he that would need someone to save from the -devil coated in an angels body- aka Master Mark.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

       *Knock knock knock*

The door was opened by another servant in the castle, " Welcome Master Jackson, Master Tuan will be right downwith you in a moment. Please follow me."

          Jackson followed him while looking around the place since it was ages ago when he last stepped through the door.

" Ah, young Jackson back from the expedition. My how handsome you've become, no longer with a running nose.

           //blush// "Ahhahah...How are you Mr.Tuan"

"I'm doing just fine, although Mark has missed you terribly..."

"...."

"Come come. Mark will be down in a minute. He doesn't know that you came back yet so I'll apologize in advance for any inappropriate behavior you'll experience "

".....JACKSON?!?!?!?"

"....Mark I-" 

"You ing ! Why haven't you write me any letters?! Do you have any idea how worri- " Jackson stopped him with a kiss

"I'm here now" he leaned down to kiss him again," and I won't go anywhere"

                                      The End

_____________________________________________________________

OKAY THE ENDING WAS NASTY......UMM....