Falling in love

FairyTale

        "Bam what's wrong?!are you okay????"Mark said when he heard the noise of a broken glass in the kitchen,when he saw the young servant down on the floor all wet and blood dripping from his thumb,he felt his heart skip a beat,once,twice.

"Ma,mas,master mark I'm so sorry for being clumsy!I'm really sorry to trouble you,please forgive me!!!!"he said climbing to his feet and bowing many atimes trying to hold back his tears from the pain that came from his thumb when he tried to grab the broken dish again,now tears running down like waterfalls down to his face.

"No need to apologize for it but you should be careful next time,you hurt youself more than that right there"He said pointing at Bambams' wound while wiping away the tears with a napkin.

'Blush' "Ah,I'm oh-okay this is just a small cut,see,OUCH,"Wahhahahhahahhhaaahh,that hurts like ****!!!!!!!,I really sorry Mark hyung for cussing but I couldn't hold it in,WAHAhHAHAHHAHAhaHA!!!!!!!!!!!!~~~~

"I-I-I re-re-rea-ll-y a-a-a-m sos-sowwy about this,I mean 'sorry' about this,I bet you've never seen a boy crying like a big baby before a-and you m-mu-st b-e dis-g-gusted-ed...;(" said the poor lad crying non-stop now that his master heard him say all those things that he shouldn't say and knowing that he was gonna be punished either way for breaking the dish.

"................................................................,hehehahahaha omg!!!!! I've never seen someone cry so cute like you!ahahahahah that was so funny,LOL,I wasn't angry at all but the way you apologized like that made me-me HAhahahahahahahahahahahahahaha,I can't stop laughing......someone pinch me right now,hahahah,OUCH!Hey!!!!!!!~What was that for???"

"Well you said to pinch you so I thought,there isn't gonna be a next time so might as well take this chance"said JB sarcasitcally pinching him onemore time before he was hit in the head by JinYoung.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I'm a big failure for attempting something that is impossible for someone like me...

Sorry I haven't been updating but I was so caught up in VIXX lately that I didn't have time to come back here but now that I did I realised that I missed Mark and the rest of Got7....

Subscibe and comment please and thank you for taking your time to read this