First encounter

FairyTale

'Hey you rascal,come here quickly now'. Roared the master and not in an affectionte way.

Flustered about what wrong he must've done he ran to his master.

'What is it master?is there something wrong?'

'NO its nothing,i just want you to prepare dinner for me,you and my dear nephew.'the master said with unexpected kindness.

Wait why does he want me to eat with master and his nephew.....thats weird!

'Ye-yes master?How could someone like ME a servant eat with someone like YOU and your nephew?!!!'

'Are you questioning me?'(angryly)

'N-no sir no...'(weakly)

                                                                *Three hours later*

'Master jackson,your nephew is here to see you.' One of the servants informed him.

'Oh good tell him to come in,dinner is almost ready.'Master Jackson said lovingly.

'YAH Bamby,is the dinner almost ready?!'He shouted to the poor young lad.

Busy setting up the table bamby didn't notice a stranger watching him closely.

'Bamby here is a very loyal servant so he shouldn't be a problem' a voice said.

What?! is something wrong???what does he intend to do with me!

'Yah Bamby,from now on you will be working with my dear nephew at his new house now that he is old enough'

Paralyzed with shock Bamby was introduced to his new handsome master.

...........................................................................At the masters house...........................................................................

'M-master......is there anything that you need?Bamby stuttered

How can someone so cute be a servant?Why i think maybe he is even more handsome than the king.....Wait why am I thinking like this! i am not thinking right, something must be wrong with my head today(the masters thooughts)

'Master is there something wrong?Do you want me to get something thing for you?'the younger of the two said

'Ah. N-no I'm fine thank you'

*why am I stuttering in frontn of him....AHHHH so embarrasing........

 ...............................................................................................................................................................................................................................

I'm sorry!!!!!!!!!

I don't really know how to write stuff like this..........Since its my first time writing that I will actually continue

                    PLease Please PLease comment your thoughts of the story and SUBSCRIBE my precious FAIRYTALE

THANK YOU/GAMSAHBNIDA