Please forgive me:I forgive you master

FairyTale

     (BAMBAM'S POv)

        'M-master Mark....is there anything that you need?'.Why am I stuttering whenever I talk to new master Mark??!!Ahhhhhh WAE,so embarrassing right now.

'Ah n_no its alright I'm fine'.....Why is he stuttering too? Could it be that he feels uncomfortable with me????

       'Then excuse me to ask this but ...um....where am I suppose to sleep at?'I asked him...why do I have to ask him servants are suppose to sleep on the floor in very masters home,there should be nothing different here.

'I'm sorry i forgot all about that,hehe...'What does he mean by that.I realized my mistake perhaps he doesn't know yet that servants don't have their own sleeping place?

'Huh?No I'm sorry....i feel like such an idiot for saying that...i will put my stuff in the servants room,well excuse me then master Mark.'

'Jamkkan(wait) joesonghabnida(sorry) but didn't my uncle tell you this,you are not gonna be my servant.....(blush)you're gonna be m-m-my *cough PARTNER cough*(?)'

Did I just hear something wrong or was the word 'PARTNER' that came from his mouth?!

'I I'm sorry what?! Did you just say the word "PARTNER"?????'I asked, wishing very deep in my mind that that wasn't the word...

'Yeah,it's exactly what your thinking deep in your mind right now,I apologize for not asking 'bout your thoughts to this big change so I'M SORRY,VERY SORRY.'

But how could this happen to me?! I'm as straight as heaven and Earth are opposite to each other(?)(?)(?)(?)

................................................................................................................................................................................................................

                          (MARK'S POv)

'How could something like this happen to me?! I'm to young to be sent off to live some stranger that I've just met!!!!!!'

Poor kid....(~.~) But seriously uncle, how COULD you do this to us both.....I know that you onced loved that person but couldn't be with 'IT' but how could you do this to him....He is just but a small kid and he already have to go through all of this changes in such a young age too...I thank you for worrying about my love life but isn't this too much?

I'm really sorry for making you go against your own will but please bare with me and I promise that you won't regret your choice...'I pleaded,kneeling down on my knees,regardless of lossing my face(pride)

'Oh master Mark,please don't do that to me,of course I will...because you are my master and I am your humble and loyal servant.

But I don't want you to see me as just your master...

'Thank you,now about your bed....since uncle wanted us to be PARTNERS,he didn't order a room made for the servant headquarters...'My voice slowly faded away into nothingness as I said the last words.

Clearly confused young Bambam asked,'But master,then where am I supposed to sleep at if there is no servant HQ??'He is just too cute to resist but I must calm myself for the sack of our new being friendship....

With a made up mind I replied,'Well, how about you sleep in my bed and I could look for a place to sleep somewhere else..'

With such a cute worried face,'Oh no master,I can't let you do that.YOU are the master and I am the servant and servants are never allowed to sleep in or even touch the masters stuff unless in emergency that the master needs help.

Cursed stuff about the F**king SERVANT AND MASTER rules....it should be disregarded..................

I am so clever,'Well then how about we just both share the bed since we're both guys then it shouldn't matter...RIGHT????'

'But master even that is not allowed.....it says it right here in the 'SERVANT AND MASTER GUIDELINE(?)' section 1,line 1.

'To H*LL with that sh*t.We are gonna share the bed and thats that.Now quit your yakking and just get ready for bed,we have to wake up early tomorrow.I splattered like the fast flowing river with anger issue.

'Ye-y-yes master'OMG did I make my bamby scared!???!!!Og my gosh I've got to apologize to him...

'Hey bam,I'm sorry it's just that you keep on saying the name of that stupid guideline thingy-magig(?) and I just wanted us to be closer that my anger exploded and fo a dumb reason....I'm really sorry...really really jingja(REALLY).

'I forgive you master and please forgive me to because I have made you angry and made you apologize t a stupid servant like me...forgive me to..

Now okay we could share the bed if master wants to...:):):):):):):):):):)