Start of romance?

FairyTale

           "Jinjja JB hyung,try and act your age"JingYoung scolded the pouting older man   "I apologize on behalf of this silly kid,Mark hyung *Bow*  "

"Ani it's okay." He grinned at them all but the sound of sniffles turned his attention back to the boy on the floor   "Here Bam just stay right here while I get something to disinfect that wound" Mark lead Bam to a chair and went back to get meds for him.

...............................

  "Ouch,Ow" Ow.ow.OW" bambam would flinch even before the cotton ball touched him

"Bam,you're gonna have to endure this for a few minutes so that I could finish okay"JinYoung said to the wounded boy,Mark couldn't do it cause he had never done anything[not even run] so he asked his friend JinYoung to do it for him since he was a doctor at a small village.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

"Okay and here is the cookies that I was able to save and teas for all of us"  "Thanks JB hyung"   "Thank you master JB,and I'm sorry to bother you guys too"Bambam apologized to them again and again.

"It's okay BamBam,everyone makes mistakes every once in awhile.That's what makes us humans"JinYoung reassured him    "Now smile real big and don't make that sad face anymore-yup thats it,smile" BamBam smiled his best and thanked them

"Alright well we better get going now.Come on hyung"JinYoung got up his seat,dragging the other lad behind him who was still munching away on his cookie.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

"Master, where are you?" BamBam called out to the dark room.

"BamBam-ah, turn on the light" a voice called out

       BamBam turned the light on to immidately turn it back off.

" Master! What ar you doing? Put on your clothes, you might catch a cold!" BamBam covered his eyes even though he couldn't see with the lights off.

" Oh come on, we are lovers now, and being lovers mean that we get to do 'That' , come on Bam, lets have xxx!!!!" Mark whined in the darkness.

BamBam was blushing mad when he heard the word, and so was Mark but you couldn't see with the light off only with the words could you tell he was too.

            He climbed off the bed to approach the still blushingg and stiff sla-er- lover " Come love, I'll make you want me so badly that you'll be addicted."

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

      I Ken't finish writing this >_< I'm not a writer but a reader, ( Yes that's right, I read them but not that kinda wet s, I Ken't handle them Lol)

     Forgive me if you think this is lame,you Ken unsubscribe if you think you waited so long for no reason.

Comment, and subscribe if you'd like, specially commentwhat you think I should do to make thismore interesting

    peace ya'll 😝 😓