Silent Voices (Part 07)

Hotline to Hell
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

3rd Person POV

 

Sakura wakes up to find that she is in her bedroom. With the sun shining through the windows, she grabs her handphone to check the time. 7:30 AM.

 

Sighing, she remembers the "nightmare" she had. Shaking her head, she gets up to have breakfast only to stop when she feels something rough under her covers.

 

She grabs the thing and is shocked to see the voodoo doll.

 

She quickly hides the doll when she hears the door of the bedroom open and in came Riho.

 

"Morning Sakura. Hurry up. We have a performance on J-Melo." Riho says as she changes her clothes but Sakura just states at her.

 

"What?" Riho asks as Sakura shakes her head.

 

"Hey Sakura" Mizuki comes in "Change of plans. Tsunku said you'll have to perform with us. We'll be using back track so while we sing live along with the audio, all you have to do is lip sync." Mizuki said as she plays Pororo Penguin Run on her phone.

 

Riho stares symphatetically at Sakura as the latter stares at the ground.

 

Sakura knows Sayumi wanted her to quit Momusu soon ( and practically all the members as well ) and performing without a voice would make Sayumi angry.

 

Sighing, she gets out of bed and joins the other members for breakfast.

 

Ayumi switches the tv on and watches a cheesy high school love story drama.

 

Erina rolls her eyes as she grabs the remote switching it to a news channel.

 

"Hey! I was watching that! " Ayumi pouts.

 

"News is more important than your stupid dramas." Erina states as she knock the remote on Ayumi's forehead.

 

Sakura watches the news.

"Kris Wu, member of Kpop boy band EXO was spotted in Vancouver, Canada. It was reported that......"

 

As the news goes on, Sakura leaves the dining table to go to her room, feeling uncomfortable.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter