Silent Voices (Part 04)

Hotline to Hell
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~Night Time. 9th generation room~ 

*knock knock* 

"Come in." Erina said. 

Sakura pokes her head before going in locking the door holding pillows, blankets and a teddy bear. 

"Can I sleep here guys?" Sakura scribbles. 

"Sure but why?" Kanon asks. 

"Did you and Sayumi fight again?" Mizuki asks. 

"Uh no. Sayumi seemed to be on a bad mood so I didn't want to disturb her." Sakura scribbled, half lying.

  "Oh okay then but are you okay sleeping on the floor?" Kanon asks as Riho's cellphone rings. 

Riho reads the message '♛Oda Sakura to Michishige Sayumi♛' . 

Riho looks up at Sakura as Sakura makes herself comfortable on Erina's bed while Erina pouts. 

She excuses herself and went to the bathroom attached to their bedroom and makes a call.  

"Oh right Erina, as I was saying, my classmates told me that there's this trend website called hellhotline.com that you can supposedly send people you hate to Hell. But they say it can only be accessed on midnight" Mizuki says.

  "Man...that's so creepy...yet cool at the same time." Kanon comments. 

"Hey Riho, can I borrow your  laptop? I left mine back in my room and I don't want to go there." Sakura, who was silently listening to the others' conversation, asks/writes to Riho as soon as Riho went out of the bathroom.

  Riho reads her message and stares at Sakura, too long making the latter uncomfortable. 

"Why? Are you gonna check

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter