Silent Voices (Part 03)

Hotline to Hell
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*knock knock* 

"Sakura, are you there? we have to go to rehearsal " Mizuki said while opening the door of the dressing room.

  "Oh my gosh Sakura!" Mizuki shrieked as she went to the girl sitting in the corner crying. "What happened?"

  Sakura grabs a pen and paper, almost too quickly and scribbled something as the other members of Momusu came rushing in after hearing Mizuki scream. 

"What happened here?" Sayumi asks

.  "That's what I want to know." Mizuki said. 

From the corner of her eye, Sakura sees Sayumi smirk slightly as she finishes writing. 

'I can't speak. My voice is gone and my throat is burning.' Sakura wrote.

  "Do you want me to take you to the hospital?" Haruna asks as Sakura weakly nodded as Mizuki helped her out.

  "But we still have our concert rehearsal." Sayumi said. 

"You guys go ahead while me and Haruna bring her to the hospital." Mizuki said as she leads Sakura outside while Haruna trails behind. Sakura could practically feel Sayumi glaring at her back.

  ~~~ 

"Sakura, did you drink or eat anything before your throat burned?" Dr. Yamada asks as he scans the test results of Sakura's throat. 

Sakura remembers drinking the juice Sayumi gave her and frowned of anger. She might be jumping to conclusions but she just knows this has something to do with that. 

Sakura nodded as she motioned for the doctor to continue. 

"Well whatever it was, it contained an unknown acid. According to the tests, it won't cause any harm but you will temporarily be mute. But we won't know how long." the doctor smiled symphatetically "And you should drink this." he added as he wrote the name of the medicine on a receipt.

"You should take this at least three times a day." he said as they got up and bowed to each other. 

"I'm sorry Sakura" Haruna says as they make their way out of the hospital. 

Sakur

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter