Silent Voices (Part 05)

Hotline to Hell
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~Momusu 9th gen. dorm~

 

Sakura looks at the other members, making sure they were asleep.

 

She looks at Riho and gets startled as the latter stares at her.

 

"Sorry. Did I scare you? I couldn't sleep." Riho tells the younger, making sure her voice isn't loud enough to wake up the other members.

 

Sakura nods as she turns back to the laptop.

 

~SM dormitory~

 

Luna wakes up late at night feeling thirsty. She gets up but notices something strange. Victoria wasn't there. Where was her roomate? Maybe in the bathroom?

 

She shrugs and goes to the kitchen to get a glass of water.

 

Suddenly she hears yelling from the neighboring dorm.

 

She goes out and eavesdropped.

 

"Why the hell would Kris go out at this hour!? Where the did he go Chanyeol!? You're his ing roomate! You should know! And Baekhyun! You shouldn't have let him out of your sight!" she hears Suho yelling.

 

"I don't know! He didn't tell me anything! He just went out!" Chanyeol yelled back.

 

"Aish what the !? It's like 11:30 PM!" Luna hears someone speak in English. She already knew it was Krystal. Being Amber's best friend, Krystal learned Taekwondo from the tomboy.

 

Krystal kicks the door as the door broke.

 

"Yah Krystal! Lee Soo Man-nim is going to kill you!" Sulli says as Amber trails behind her.

 

"I don't think he will." Amber said.

 

If this chaos is loud enough to wake them up, shouldn't Victoria be here too? As a mother figure and an easily annoyed person, Victoria is usually the one scolding the boys everytime they cause trouble. And Krystal is here, cursing the boys in every language she knows, leaving the boys speechless, especially since she was younger than all of them.

 

"Hey where's Victoria? Was she in the bathroom?" Luna finally asks.

 

"N

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter