Silent Voices (Part 06)

Hotline to Hell
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hell Girl's POV

 

She turns around with a shock face.

 

I placed a finger on my lips, signaling not to tell anyone about my identity. She nods but still looks bewildered.

 

I gave her some water to help her calm down.

 

"I am Hell Girl." I said as she chokes on the water.

 

"He is one of my companions." I continued, motioning to the boy behind me.

 

"Hello. It's nice to see you again." he said while motioning for her to not tell anyone his identity.

 

"Call me Won." He continued, winking at her.

 

"You have called me." I continued as soon as Sakura finally calms down.

 

"Won, please." I said, holding out my hand.

 

"Yes my lady." Won said as he transforms into a yellow voodoo doll, with a red string around his neck, landing in my hand.

 

"Take this." I said as I handed her the doll. She seemed hesitant at first, knowing that the doll is a person, but took it anyway.

 

"See the red string? When you pull the red string, Sayumi will immediately be sent to Hell." I paused for a moment.

 

Sakura's hand slowly tries to reach for the red string.

 

"But." I said as she stopped.

 

"Once you have pulled the string, and once Sayumi is sent to Hell, you will end up in Hell as well." I paused as she gasps.

 

"You will receive a black heart stamp on your chest, indic

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter