Gone?

Crashing Into Lo>e

**Yoochun‘s POV**

Aish- Get in the car NOW!” Manager Hyung instructed and we rushed to the car.

“Come on.” I told the American girl and dragged her behind us.

“W-what?” She couldn’t finish her sentence but was stuffed in the car as we made our run.

When things seem to be settled down, there was a dead silence in the car.

*Victoria’s POV*

My bangs were on the other side of my face once I got pushed to the back seat. I took a few deep exhales then fixed my hair but only to see five pairs of eyes staring plainly at me. Each eye contacts with them gave me different impressions but I would say the best one is the one who tried speaking English to me. I broke into a soft laugh and realized I had some keys in my hand. KEYS?!

“Oh god. I-I have to go back.” I immediately demanded.

“Why?” The man who I figured is the only one who can speak English asked me.

“I can‘t leave my aunt‘s car like that. I-I have to go get it like ASAP!” I panicked.

BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH…” The pretty boy said with an attitude.

BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH?!” One of the young men asked directing to my “translating savior”.

BLAH BLAH.” He simply answered.

My eyes were crisscrossing when my ears should go soundless with all these Korean I do not understand one tiny bit.

“Um… Sorry but can you guys cool down with the Korean. It‘s a bit irritating not understanding what you guys are saying.” I honestly stated and the man smiled at me.

“Nothing much. Well Hero said SOMETHING when he realized that you were in here----”

“Like what?” I asked, a bit curious what Mr. Pretty Boy has to say about me.

“Nothing big and then our leader U-Know asked if I dragged you in and I said yea.”

“For the records, why?” I asked, not understanding their situation.

I guess some of them were able to read my facial expression when they swap looks like they just heard some unbelievable news.

“You REALLY don‘t know who WE are?” He questioned and I shook my head.

“Well I guess we‘re most familiar in Asia then.” He scoffed.

No duh~ ! You‘re all Asians and are you guys high schoolers? Because I‘m only 17 but why do you guys look so… not old but a bit older than me? Are you guys some kind of famous high school clique in South Korea?” I had to asked some nonsense questions while laughing.

The cute, interested man leaned in and met eyes with me. It was then I realized what I just said. NO. WAY.

“Well either off or on the records, we WERE high school students but we‘re actually singers.” The truth revealed to me and bells clashed in my ears.

“Huh?” A weak utter came out of me.

I turned to meet eyes with the pretty boy and something flashed in my head.

-FLASHBACK-

I was just at the music store with my aunt yesterday when I came upon one of their album. It was topped as number one on rankings and I was trying to figure out what there name was.

-END-

“We‘re called DongBangShinKi, Rising Gods From The East.”

BLAH BLAH?” Someone asked.

BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH….”

“Oh….” Some of them nodded at the understanding now.

Oh. My. God.” Was all I could utter out of my whole body.

**No One‘s POV**

Sunshine~!” Aunt Jane called Victoria outside of her door.

Sunshine?” She grew suspicious then opened the door.

Toria?!” She gasped at the emptiness of the room.

She was sure that her niece would never leave since she is always scared of getting lost but… Aunt Jane didn’t think more but called the police. She told them that Victoria was gone and gave them answers to every questions they asked. She was in tears and hoping that Victoria was starving to death by now.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

THANK YOU FOR READING AND COMMENTING! :)

UPDATED: SEP 26. 2010