Crash

Crashing Into Lo>e

**Victoria's POV**

The beginning of my summer vacation couldn’t be more awesome than this. I was out of control and MUST go shopping until I drop and end the misery of the desires I want for this or that. Each store we stop by, I would have to buy something. When I knew my aunt was going to refuse me to buy, I would give her my “puppy” eyes that I inherited from my mother and she would prepare herself to say no but end up taking me to the cashier with a grin splashed on my face.

“Okay, no more until next week.” She commanded.

Araso~” I said my new favorite word when I kept hearing it from these dramas I’ve been watching for the past days.

She mumbled something in Korean then drove us to lunch. We spent an hour at a sushi place then just went window shopping which was a torment for me. My aunt took me into a music store and the most recent song welcomed us into the store. The lady behind the cashier greeted us with a slight bow and my aunt bow back to her. I gave them weird looks then I followed closer to my aunt’s footsteps.

“Aunt Jane…” I called to her.

“Yea?”

“Why do you always bow to other Koreans? Isn‘t that too… formal?” I wondered.

“No, not at all. It‘s just part of greeting other Koreans. You‘ll get use to it soon, I guess.” She cleared out for me.

“Oh~~”

I saw many albums and posters. This store was interesting and was filled with so much to discover. My aunt introduced me to “fan stuffs” like key chains, pillows or anything that has Asian celebrities printed on it. Not only were there Asian celebrities but Japanese, Chinese, American and many others. I even saw Edward from Twilight and Michael Jackson. WOW! I searched through sections of albums and one group attracted me for a few seconds. I turned the CD to the front then the back. I was trying to figure out what the characters were but it was too hard. I only concentrated on the guy who was on the middle who looked pretty cute. [A/N: Guess who it might be…? Hehe.] I shrugged then put it back in the shelve after my aunt moved along to another store. We took my first week and a half to seek the excitements in Korea and it was a success for us. I yawned when the sun was saying goodbye to us and notifying us that it was time for our rests too. I fell asleep in the car as my aunt drove home. Once we arrived home, she woke me up and I wasn’t sleepy anymore but my aunt wanted to take her time off.

“Alright, Toria. I…*yawns* I’m going to sleep now.” She tiredly shook her hand to me as she walked into her room.

My mouth parted to say something or at least asked her if I could entertain myself with something but she closed the door before words could escape my mouth. I sighed then fell on the comfy sofa with a soft thump. I took a look over the whole room then entered mine but nothing seem to be able to kill time for me. When my eyes caught the glance of an gleaming object reflecting light to my eyes, I smirked and tiptoed to my prize. I snickered which I got a hold of it then took one last look at my aunt’s door. I turned off all the lights only leaving the kitchen light to be the only light to guide me out. Yes, out. I went to my bedroom door and opened a crack of it.

GOOD NIGHT~!” I called to my aunt then closed the door.

I looked behind me and I heard nothing from her room. I did my best to lay my fat feet on the floor with each step I took and the most dangerous part was: the front door. I got the door to open pretty well then did my run away. I quickly let the door shut itself behind me then dashed to the elevator. I got in with beads of sweat covering my forehead and a thumping heart. I looked at my cellphone and it was 22:37 PM. I had about a few hours until I needed to come back before I get killed. I got to the parking lot then opened the locks. I grinned with success then jumped in the car. I the ignition then drove off. This was my first cruise in my aunt’s car and I’m loving life here already. I was surprised that almost half of the stores in Seoul were still opened at midnight. I parked the car then went on a little shopping. In the middle of driving, my stomach cried for food. I pouted and parked the car close by a convenient store. I ran in to get something small to eat with the money I had. Luckily enough, I had enough to get me a cup of noodles. I was confused with everything the cashier said but he ended up making my noodles for me and I was motioned to sit by the window to enjoy my noodles. I gave him a dumb smile then did what I was suppose to do: eat my noodles by the window. After I was done, the cashier looked irritated since I stood looking at him with my empty cup for a good minute, trying to figure out what he wanted me to do next. When I finally got the point, I threw it away in the trash can that was on my right but looked like it was hidden under the counter. I went out and heaved out a satisfying sigh.

‘Okay. Now ALL I have to do now is drive back safe, park the car and sneak back in before Aunt Jane wakes up.’

I got in the car and turned it on. I pressed on the gas pedal and went on my way for another cruise before leaving back. I put on a radio station and jammed with it. My eyes were weary and I swear I thought I was seeing doubles when…

“OH GOD~~~!” I squealed as I pressed as hard as I could on the brake pedal.

The car that passed before me braked a couple feet away from my aunt‘s car. The big black van did a turn then it didn’t move anymore. I buried my face behind the steering wheel as I tried cooling myself down. I looked up then…

THUMP

AH!” I yelped.

I accidentally stepped on the gas pedal and the front of my car hit the van’s bumper. I groaned and grew nervous. I was going to be slay if I ran into some kind of gang or something. I have only two choices now: One is to stay here and something will happen or two: crash and run! The second one sounds better but once I was ready for the escape, the passenger and driver were already in front of my car cursing in Korean, I suppose. Something that made her stop thinking and listen was: DONGBANGSHINKI! DONGBANGSHINKI! DONGBANGSHINKI!

"DonBangSheKey?" I dumbly repeated inside my head.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Sorry if the chapters aren't the longest but I'm working on it ;)

THANK YOU FOR READING! ;)

Updated: Sep. 23, 2010