DonBangSheKey?

Crashing Into Lo>e

**Victoria's POV**

The passenger was throwing his hands in the air and was being so dramatic about the “accident”. He turned to me and glared with stabbing eyes. He came towards me and knocked on my window.

YAH!  BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH?! YAH!” He was angry for sure and I was obviously afraid.

I was still new at the accident and didn’t open the door. The driver came to the angry man and they started a conversation then he pulled out his cellphone. I gasped and quickly got out.

"WAIT! Wait! Uh..." I stopped them with my hands extending out like a dummy.

"I...Uh... I-I'm sorry." I stuttered and bit my lower lip.

"BLAH BLAH BLAH....!" The passenger said in disbelief to the driver.

"BLAH BLAH~ BLAH BLAH BLAH..." The driver said something like he was doubting the passenger.

'Okay this is good. I'm trying to get out of trouble but I  CAN'T EVEN SPEAK KOREAN! THANK YOU, LORD!' I cursed inside my head.

**Jaejoong's POV**

Most of us were asleep when the rubber tires went scratching on the concrete road. The brake was so hard, Junsu and Changmin went flying past the seat that I was sitting in. Yunho hit the back of the driver's seat and I was lucky enough to block myself from hitting my head on Manager Hyung's seat but the force on the pain travel down through my whole arm. The car stopped and our driver along with Manager Hyung went out. Changmin was on top of the tiny Junsu while Yoochun was still in the back seat like nothing happened.

"Yah! Get your fat self off of me!" Junsu demanded.

Changmin let out a sore sigh then got up.

"What happened?" Yunho rubbed his shoulder and I shook my hand since my wrist was in pain.

"Obviously, we got hit." I grumpily answered and everyone got seated again.

We didn't bother to go out and check what the situation was since Manager Hyung usually is able to handle these types of problems for us.

"I...Uh...I'm Sorry..." Some English was heard.

"Omo~ my body." Junsu whined.

"SHH!" I shushed him and looked out the window.

"Oh shit. Are you serious?! We crashed into a foreigner!" Manager Hyung angrily said.

"No way. She looks Korean." Our driver said in doubt.

"Well she's speaking English!" Manager Hyung pointed out.

We waited for a minute or so but seem like everything was not cleared up yet which got me angry since I was woken up from my sleep.

**Victoria's POV**

"Uh... Kamshahammida?" I uttered out what I thought was "I'm sorry" in Korean.

"BLAH?! BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH..."

Seriously, I was getting a headache by hearing all these gibberish that I totally do not understand besides: Ahnyong.

"BLAH!" A door harshly opened and the two men in front of me turned back and I, as short as I am, looked at the attention now between the gap of the angry men.

A scrawny but also handsome man with a husky man walked to us. He looked fierce and like he was ready to rip someone's head off. Hopefully, it wasn't going to be mine. I gulped and looked at the Koreans as they did their discussion. I was so helpless. Why the hell did I have to get myself in to this?! I swear I was shivering in fear and was scared that my aunt will kill me if she had to come to the police station to get me. The handsome boy crossed his arm and was looking at me up and down as he talked to the men. I felt guilty but he didn't need to give me a look like that then four other men came out of the car.

"BLAH BLAH...?" One of the new comer asked, not having a face of anger but tired-ness.

"BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH....!" The passenger said something which made one of them widen his eyes.

"BLAH! OLD MA GOD! [OH MY GOD!]" One of the guy said in a funny accent which made me scoffed but stopped when I received a glare at the handsome boy.

"HI~~!" The same guy who said "OH MY GOD!" was waving to me with a really cute smile.

The handsome boy or should I say "pretty boy" smacked the jumpy Korean’s hand.

"Ow...." He pouted and rubbed his hand.

As they spoke, there were so many BLAHs in my head. I yawned and looked at my cellphone. 4:56?! I gasped and started to panicked. My aunt usually wakes up at 5:30! I cleared my throat and the yelling Koreans looked at me.

"Um... Koreans?"  I informed them with a improper name.

"I uh... have to go~" I slowly said then took a step back.

"Wait, you speak English?" One of the guys asked and I jumped at his English.

"Y-You speak English?" I repeated the question back to him and he smiled.

"I'm Korean but I used to live in the States. Sorry for this incident."  He apologized.

"Oh no... Um actually it was my fault but um... can you tell them not to call the police on me?" I asked him with a awkward feeling as everyone looked at us.

"Um... I know you should be reporting this to the police but um... I'm just a minor and as you can see, I'm a American and if my aunt knows about this, I'm dead for sure and um... yea... Please help me." I speed my talk and gave him puppy eyes.

"So you're just a minor? How old are you?" He asked.

"17."

He gave me a smile then went back to say something to the others.

**Yoochun's POV**

Manager Hyung said the girl was a foreigner but I wasn't paying much attention since I was enjoying the scared expression on her face. She looked a bit impatient too then she gasped as she took a look at her cellphone.

"Um...Koreans? I uh...have to go~" She stopped the conversation and spoke the English slow enough so "we" could understand her.

"Wait...you speak English?" I walked forth and started to talk to her, Junsu followed up as he tried listening.

The girl was shocked and barely could answer me.

Interesting facts I found out during our talk was: she's only 17, only here to visit her aunt who is a professor at one of Seoul's university, some kind of Asian and DOES NOT WANT TO SEE HOW KOREAN POLICE HANDLE SITUATIONS LIKE OURS since we're not really normal people but celebrities.

"You can loosen up a bit. I can talk to them." I assured her and she let out a relief sigh.

"Oh! Please tell that guy to stop giving me glares because.... just because."

I smiled since I knew exactly who she was directing to then turned back to the anxious men who were wondering what the talk was about. Junsu was nodding his head like he understand EVERY word.

"Hyung, just forget it. She's still a minor."

"A minor?! Well, she needs to go pay the police a little visit for driving illegally!" Manager Hyung refused.

"Seems like no one has seen this so it's best for us to let it go before it goes on the news." Yunho convinced.

"True. We've got enough for the past days, just let this one go." Changmin added.

“Plus she wants you to stop giving her scary glares, hyung.” I directed to Jaejoong.

"I was just looking at the car but whatever." He rolled his eyes then some sudden attack made us jump but our feet were still glued to the ground.

OMO! DONGBANGSHINKI!” A girl shrieked so loud we turned to face her.

She was squealing and probably shouting to her other friends.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Is the chapters long enough?? Eh~ Whatever. Please do tell your friends about this story. I need mroe support. if you're ever bored, feel free to read my other fanfics :)

THANK YOU FOR READING AND COMMENTING!

UPDATED: SEP 24, 2010