Korea!

Crashing Into Lo>e

A/N: I had this story posted but never got the chance to update. Well hopefully I get to update this daily and don't disappoint any readers ;)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

KOREA~AH! KOREA! KOREA~~!” My mind made up a song while I was in a deep sleep with slight drools down the side of my mouth.

KOREA!!” My own thought shouted which made me kicked my feet and hit my leg on the back of the seat in front of me.

I winced in silent pain and rubbed the new forming bruise.

“Dear Passengers, we will be landing soon. Please gather your belongings once we are safely landed. Thank you for choosing this airline. Have a great stay!” The usual announcement was on the speaker and I stretched then wiped my nasty drools on my sleeves.

I love sitting by the window because I get to see EVERYTHING, maybe birds too but I always fall asleep before I get a glimpse at them. Once the plane landed, everyone got their luggage and I was like a tiny person stuck to the back when the people next to me took out their GIGANTIC bag. Well, it wasn’t THAT big but with my small size, it made me feel squashed. I lurched for my bag and headed out the plane. The flight attendants bid us goodbyes and a great stay. I was starting to like Korea when my aunt asked me to Google it. Thank God for Internet! I came out of the gate and there were no signs of my name or let’s say,  no sign of my aunt. I rolled my eyes and heaved out a sigh. I knew for sure she was late, like always.

FIVE MINUTES LATER…

TORIA!” A breathless shout came from behind me.

When she came up to me, I was sure it was me who was out of breath with the tight embrace she gave me.

“Look at you. Seventeen and you still look like a little girl.” She cooed at my little changes

“Auntie… I‘m going to be 18 soon and off to college, isn‘t that amazing too?” I faked a happy voice and smile at her.

“Okay, I‘m sorry for being late but these streets of Seoul are CRA-ZY!” She warned me.

----

WAH~~!” I was screaming at the top of my lungs when I got to see the streets myself.

They sure were CRA-ZY! I placed my hand over my chest and heaved out deep breaths.

“I‘m surprised you‘re still alive.” I said to my aunt.

“We‘re almost home, don‘t worry.” She assured me then start speeding again.

Her house was pretty and seem very comfy from the outside. Wait, I take that back. Her apartment which looked almost like a hotel but it’s nothing new to me. My aunt took my carried on bag while I was left pulling my heavy luggage inside. I blame myself for packing too much for just one month. Ugh! Everything was so technological cool. I was so excited to see how things were working in her apartment from elevators to the doors.

“I HAVE to come live here one day.” I said filled with amusement.

“That‘s why I‘m here. Welcome to home!” She greeted me in a joyful voice as we entered.

It was a decent place and looked affordable enough for my aunt too.

“So good so far.” I complimented as I went past many objects on walls and shelves.

“We‘ll call your parents once they’re awake. They’re probably still knocking themselves out since it‘s about 3 in the morning in the States.” She reminded me.

“I know. I did my math.” I told her.

After I took a shower, my aunt gave me a little tour around the house. I got to say even the lights were making me love Korea more. The switch was able to adjust the lights by each flick. I was messing with it until my aunt told me to stop. When night approach, my aunt took me out to a nice Korean restaurant. It was neat since we were able to cook our own soup. I think she said it was called “the hot pot”? When our stomach were filled with delicious food, we went on a cruise around the city with lights surrounding me 360 degrees.

“OH MY GOD, AUNTIE! Seoul is WICKED~!” I complimented with everything so sparkling and so cool with screens on the buildings and much more.

We went shopping and Lord knows how much did I spent on the bags that I dragged back home. Once our backs were facing the wall, we dropped on the sofa.

“Are we going shopping tomorrow?” I purposely asked my aunt who was best at spoiling me but she was fast asleep.

I shrugged and went into my room. I silently squealed and jumped as I went through my new items.

KOREA! I LOVE YOU!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

THANK YOU FOR READING! ;)

Updated: Sep 20, 2010