...

Bloody Love

"Baekhyun, I would really like to talk to you." Chanyeol said. Baekhyun backs away as far as the tiny closet allows him. Baekhyun gulps, feeling the burning sensation in his throat. He feels his stomach churning and his head is spinning endlessly. His heart throbs weirdly and Baekhyun hopes he can just get away.

"P-Please let me out." Baekhyun pleads, his voice cracking in the darkness.  Even though it was dark, Baekhyun could feel Chanyeol watching him, and it made him feel uneasy.

"...No. I really need to ask you something." Chanyeol says, his breath  brushing by Baekhyun's ears. Baekhyun shivers and inches away.  Chanyeol' scent is musky and strong, yet so very sweet. Baekhyun dares not to breathe in the intoxicating smell. Baekhyun's head is throbbing and spinning all at once, and he fears what would happen if he's with the dark haired male any longer.

"Please Chanyeol." Baekhyun whispers, in hopes Chanyeol will let him go to breathe.  Chanyeol does not budge and just breathes heavily in disapproval.

Chanyeol, with his racing heart, sweats because of the closeness but he only notices just how cold Baekhyun feels. He's barely touching the smaller boy but he can still  feel the coldness.  Chanyeol raises his hand, and feels something hanging just above his head. He pulls on the little string, and a small light illuminates the small space. It's just enough that he can see Baekhyun's face.

Written on Baekhyun's face is fear and worry. Chanyeol feels something inside of him hurt, and he winces but shrugs it off.

"Baekhyun, why are you avoiding me? Have I done something wrong?" Chanyeol asks, he's been dying to know. "I just want to be your friend, but it seems I've offended you."

Baekhyun looks away and gently pushes Chanyeol away from him, though it made no difference. Baekhyun coughs and rubs a hand over his aching heart.

"N-No you didn't. I-I'm sorry I made you feel that way. C-can I-I leave now?" Baekhyun stutters, unable to handle the closeness anymore. Chanyeol frowns and shakes his head.

"Then please tell  why you're avoiding me." Chanyeol demands. He sees Baekhyun flinch and he thinks he should really use a smaller voice (if that's possible).

Baekhyun his lips to dry them and hopes he can make his thirst go away. He doesn't want to drink right now. He shouldn't be thirsty now. Why was his body betraying him?

"I'm... I'm not." Baekhyun says quietly. It's obviously a lie, and Chanyeol knows it is.

"No. I know you are. Please don't lie. I'd like to be friends with you Baekhyun. Please tell me what I'm doing wrong." Chanyeol says, truthfully. Chanyeol watches Baekhyun, taking in the other's pale (pretty) complexion. Baekhyun bites his lips and Chanyeol blushes suddenly. He looks away abruptly before clearing his throat.

"You're not doing anything wrong!" Baekhyun says suddenly after a moment of silence, making Chanyeol jump in surprise. 

"It's... It's me. There's nothing wrong with you." Baekhyun explains. "There is absolutely nothing wrong with you. Its just... Me." 

Chanyeol is confused with Baekhyun's explanation, he really is. He feels as if it is him but Baekhyun can't seem to admit and tell him. Chanyeol looks over Baekhyun again, even though the smaller male had turned away from him. He feels something odd about the smaller and his eyebrows furrow in curiosity. He opens his mouth to ask again but decides not to because it seems Baekhyun won't answer truthfully. Chanyeol sighs and runs a hand through his hair.

"Umm.. Then... Uh.. Can we be friends then?" Chanyeol asks shyly. Baekhyun stops for a moment from looking at his shoes to look up at Chanyeol. Chanyeol notices how Baekhyun's eyes glow in the dim light. Baekhyun feels his lungs stop working and feels his head burning up as he stares into Chanyeol's dark orbs. He feels weird. His heart hurts and his head is still spinning, but he still manages to nod. Baekhyun didn't want to seem rude and say no and it seemed this was the only way for him to get out. Chanyeol was delighted at the response and beamed at the other. Baekhyun felt his heart jump suddenly so he looked away from the giant.

"C-Can I go now?" He asked. Chanyeol, who must've forgotten they were in a cramped space, jumps as if he just realized they were in a closet. He laughs and Baekhyun feels his face grow hot at the melodic sound. Chanyeol opens the door, and let's Baekhyun out of the suffocating space. Baekhyun stumbles out and bids good bye to Chanyeol but Chanyeol holds him back.

"I'll see you later right?" Chanyeol asked with a smile. Baekhyun nods quickly as he feels his heart jump once again. Baekhyun runs away relieved while Chanyeol felt a small smile reach his face.

Baekhyun thought he was safe.

But Baekhyun was only causing himself more trouble.

~~~

Sehun looks down at the blonde with wide eyes, in complete shock. Sehun couldn't believe his luck. He actually had Luhan in front of him.

Luhan looked so small to Sehun, curled up in between the fort of plastic bins. Sehun stared blankly at Luhan while Luhan stared back stupidly. They stared and neither had the will to look away. This went on for awhile, just blinking at each other.

Sehun thought Luhan had such pretty doe eyes, and Luhan thought that Sehun's eyes were absolutely gorgeous. Luhan's heart was pounding in his ears, as he stared off into the eyes that were as deep as his soul. Sehun felt his heart skip a beat at the way Luhan batted his eyes with his long eyelashes. 

Such pretty eyes for a boy.

"S-Sehun."

Sehun snapped out of the trance and shook his head slightly. How could he be thinking like that at a moment like this. If only Luhan wasn't so pretty.

"Luhan--"

"Before you say anything! I'm sorry! I'm sorry about what happened the other day and I really just want you to forget it!" Luhan shouted before Sehun could even ask anything. Sehun stared blankly at the pretty boy as Luhan stood up timidly.

"I'm really sorry and I don't know what came over me but please forget it!" Luhan said bowing down. Sehun was surprised and wanted him to stop but was unable to say anything because Luhan just kept talking.

"I'm really really sorry!  You hate me right? ! You can hit me! If it makes you better please hit me anywhere, I'm sure it'll make you happy and--"

Sehun smacked Luhan in the mouth with his hand to shut the blonde up. Luhan was taken back and his eyes widen at the sudden move.

"Just shut up for a minute." Sehun said, backing up slowly. Luhan looked up at him with fearful eyes, because he really didn't mean to tell Sehun to hit him but it kinda slipped. Man, he should really learn to shut up sometimes.

A strange silence sets in while Sehun thinks. He can't confront the blonde now that the blonde was so flustered about it. Luhan really wanted Sehun to forget, so why couldn't he? Maybe it was best to just forget it and start off completely new. Luhan looked at him with those eyes and Sehun went completely blank for a second. 

Sehun raised a hand and Luhan flinched while closing his eyes in fear. Only after a few seconds, Luhan felt a little thunk on his forehead. He opened his eyes to see Sehun smiling softly at him.

"There, we're even." He said. Luhan touched his forehead and winced when he felt a little stab of pain, perhaps its bruise. Luhan's widen as he feels his blood boil and his face flush a shade of red. He blushes then stares at the smiling Sehun.

"IHAVETOGOBYE." Luhan blurts out before running away, leaving an awestruck Sehun.

"Y-Yah! Wait!"

Sehun runs after Luhan once again for the second time that day.

~~~

Yixing and Kyungsoo feel a harsh breeze brush by them when they see Luhan whiz by them. Not long after, they see cotton candy haired Sehun going in the same direction. They're running in the middle of the hallway, not caring for the other students in the way. Kyungsoo chuckles while Yixing gives him a look of confusion.

"What's so funny?" Yixing asks. Kyungsoo smiles his beautiful heart shaped smile as he looks to the book he has in his hands.

"Nothing really. It's just, I've never seen Luhan running away from someone before. It's funny." Kyungsoo answered as Yixing followed him into the library. Yixing frowns but follows after the brunet because they were supposed to find a certain book but Yixing had forgotten where he had put it.

Forgetful Yixing.

"Do you think he'll be okay? He seems unwell." Yixing says, recalling Luhan's bloody noses. Kyungsoo shrugs, not looking up from his book as he zig zags in between people and tables.

"I'm sure he'll figure it out by himself. I'm not his kind, so I wouldn't know."

Yixing frowns again. He really wanted to do something to help his new vampire friends. To him, they were very ill. He had fainted enough times to know at least that. Maybe he should get some medicine for them?

"Yixing have you found the book yet?" Kyungsoo asked. Yixing looked up and shook his head. He started looking for his book but he couldn't remember where he had sat. Yixing started looking underneath tables and chairs, hoping to find it. After some time, Yixing sat down and scratched his head in confusion. Where had he last put the stupid thing?

"Excuse me." Someone said from behind him. The werewolf jumped in surprise and turned to see a short brown haired male smiling down at him. Yixing vaguely felt his heart stop abruptly.

"Hello. Umm, I saw you earlier and you dropped this." The brunet said, sticking his hand out to show Yixing a book. The very book Yixing had been looking for. "You walked away too fast and I couldn't give it back. Were you looking for it?" 

Yixing nodded before he grabbed the small book from the other. Yixing couldn't stop looking at the other's kind smile. It was practically gleaming.

"I'm Joonmyun. I'm the helper here, so I find lost books all the time."  Joonmyun says as he continues to smile. Yixing doesn't say anything for awhile, still awestruck about the pretty smile. 

"Well, I'll be going now." JoonMyun waves and leaves but Yixing is still standing perfectly still (looking like an idiot). Kyungsoo finds the other behind the bookshelf, and furrows his eyebrows.

"Yixing, what are you doing? Did you find it?" He asks. Yixing unfreezes from his spot to look in surprise at Kyungsoo.

"D-Did you see the angel just now?" Yixing asked, simply blinking. Kyungsoo frowns.

"Stop joking around Yixing. We're going to be late if you don't hurry up."

Kyungsoo and Yixing leave the literary haven while Kyungsoo ignores Yixing ramble about seeing an angel. Yixing smiles softly even though Kyungsoo looks pretty annoyed with him. Yixing likes the bubbly feeling his chest. It feels funny, but he likes it. He blushes slightly as he presses the book to his chest for safekeeping.

~~~

Jongin was looking for Kyungsoo. His lovely Kyungsoo. Thoughts of other people around Kyungsoo just sets Jongin on fire. Kyungsoo was Jongin's mate. His  mate. 

Jongin huffs in anger as he loses track of his mate's scent.

All these monsters and humans getting in the way.. He thinks. 

Jongin knows he's being too possessive of the older male, but Jongin just loves the other too much that he can't be separated for too long. Maybe he's too clingy or he has separation issues or he's just plain paranoid someone will take his mate away but he knows he can't be away from Kyungsoo. 

He and Kyungsoo had gotten together for about a year, but Jongin was in love as if it was his first time. It had started the day Jongin had gone to a restaurant and accidently knocked over a expensive dish. Kyungsoo was the chef and gotten angry that his hard work had gone to waste so he stormed to Jongin to give him a good beating.

Kyungsoo was fired and Jongin had cuts and bruises all over his face. With determination, Jongin became friends with Kyungsoo and now look at them. A perfectly happy couple.

"Where did he go?" Jongin asks himself as he looks back and forth to find his beloved. Jongin hated the weird feelings he got when he wasn't with Kyungsoo, it disturbed him.

"Chanyeol, stop following me!" Jongin hears from his left.

"Stop running Luhan!" Jongin hears from his right.

On his left, Jongin sees his silver haired vampire friend running from what looks like a very tall elf. Jongin turns to his right to see Luhan dashing through the swarm of students in the hallway. They were making a beeline... Right for each other.

Jongin decides to take a step back, just in time for Luhan and Baekhyun to smack heads because of their collision. They collapse on the floor, both blown from knocking into each other. Jongin could clearly hear the loud clunk of their skulls.

Everyone in the hallway freezes to watch the scene, it only takes a second before a lot of people burst out laughing. Baekhyun and Luhan groan in pain as they flop on the ground. Jongin laughs too, until there were tears in his eyes.

Chanyeol and Sehun skid to a halt right behind the people they were chasing to watch them hiss painfully. Chanyeol smiles down at Baekhyun and offers a hand. Jongin watches as Baekhyun takes it but pulls away too quickly, with a flustered face. Jongin watches as Luhan does the same with Sehun.

Why are they acting so strange like they've never talked to a person before?

Jongin forgets about his thinking when he spots his lovely Kyungie down the hall.

====

Weird chapter lol but hopefully everyone is enjoying it right? Thanks for being patient in the updates :) Suscribe, Upvote, and comment <3

- Pebblestran5