...

Bloody Love

A/N

oh my gawd I've reached 180+ subs from my last update.

Thank you guys so much~!

enjoy the update!

~~~

A surprised squeak came first, then short screaming.

Chanyeol can feel puncture marks as Baekhyun's fangs dig deep into him, cutting through the skin and making him bleed.

The pain is excruciating, because it's in a very vulnerable spot, and Chanyeol wants to push away as fast as he can.

But he can't.

Baekhyun has got him in a death-like grip, as if holding on for dear life. His neck is throbbing from the pain and he groans loudly, seeing stars and his life flashing before him. He can't speak, and the will to move is slowly going away. His legs are turning to lead underneath his feet, and he can feel himself turn limp in the arms that hold him.

This is it, he tells himself. This is where I'm going to die.

Then, he wakes up.

Chanyeol is disoriented at first, not believing for a second about the dream he just had. He sighs as he finds himself in his own bed, though it looks like someone has changed his sheets. He looks around, wiping sweat away from his forehead and neck. But as he reaches for his neck, he feels something there.

Two not so little marks are indented in his skin, like little burns from cigarettes. He traces his finger along them, feeling them, and they not only sting but they make Chanyeol jerk back viciously from the unexpected burning.

He races to the bathroom, staring at himself, looking like a mess and examining the marks that seem to have scarred his skin. He runs back out and barges through the house, finding his house mate, Kris,  just sitting down on the couch. 

"Who was I with last night!?" Chanyeol demands. 

~~~

As a vampire, you should know the truths and the differences for the family that is ruled under blood. 

First, bite marks vary between on whether or not the vampire that bit someone used venom. Venom is a vampiric toxin that is naturally made when a vampire feels as if they're in danger. In this case, Chanyeol has no venom. 

Second, people bit by vampires either remember or forget, based on however the vampire is. Baekhyun has chosen to make Chanyeol forget, though it might be temporary.

The only way he will remember, is by seeing Baekhyun again. 

Byun Baekhyun had been able to control himself for a majority of his life. He felt ashamed to lose himself at that moment, at that time. How could he even face Chanyeol? Chanyeol was human and he was not. How would he react? He would definitely put Baekhyun in jail forever. Or maybe worse. 

Baekhyun groans that morning, sunlight hitting his face like a fresh smack of reality. He sits up, ready to hear Luhan bounding into his room, but remembers his cousin has been spending a lot of time with a certain human instead. He stretches and has a vague, distinct thought about how good his body feels that morning. 

He's in no pain, his lungs feel fresh, his heart is at ease. His mind feels clear for the first time in a long time. In short, he feels new and refreshed. He almost feels reborn.

He runs a hand down his face, groaning happily, suddenly recollecting what happened last night.

He had bit Chanyeol, yes. That was true. But what about during that time, had that been true?

As strange as it sounds, Baekhyun has tasted only a few drops of Chanyeol's blood, and words can hardly express how delicious it was and how sinfully outragous his need became. You could hardly imagine how much strength he had to put in, to be able to pull away the , groaning mess that stood before him. The blood tasted one of a kind, something Baekhyun had never tasted, something irresistible. 

Just the thought now, makes Baekhyun hungry.

The vampire his lips, in a almost sinfully way, as he thinks of just how amazing and wonderful Chanyeol's blood had tasted.

Now, he wanted more.

~~~

Chanyeol had been stumbling the campus for hours now, unable to remember what happened or the person he was with last night. His memory is blurry, as if something is there blocking him from remembering. He had tried to ask Kris, but the taller boy just avoided his questions and made his way out the door, then completely vanished. Chanyeol knows something isn't quite right, and he's going to find out, one way or another.

Since Kris was no longer in sight, Chanyeol wonders how he disappeared so quickly, Chanyeol thinks the best one to ask is Sehun. The problem is that Chanyeol does not know where Sehun lives, nor where he was on school days. He hardly sees Sehun, besides at lunch time and occasionally in the hallway. There is no classes today so finding Sehun was like finding a pin in a hay stack. 

Chanyeol really regrets he didn't have more friends, so he wouldn't have to deal with this. 

The giant runs a finger against the puncture, wincing, before sighing. It still burns, so he moves his hand away. To perhaps make himself feel better, he decides to buy medicine from the local cluster of stores the school provides for every need possible.

He had circled around the small shops several times during his first day and even previously that morning. It was slightly busy, with people lazing around freely. Chanyeol recognizes some people from his classes but they hardly give him a glance.

He sees a auburn haired male walking with a dirty blonde, and Chanyeol knows who it is.

"Oh, look, it's Chanyeol, right?" The boy asks. Chanyeol must be looking at him with dazed eyes cuz he waves a hand in his face. "It's me, Jongdae. You look like a zombie! Are you okay?"

Chanyeol manages a nod, and opens his mouth to ask him something, but he doesn't quite know what to ask. Jongdae looks utterly confused before his eyes lower towards Chanyeol's neck and his eyes flash with recognition. He averts his eyes almost as fast as he had looked.

"That's a cool looking tattoo, very odd looking." The auburn haired boy says, pointing at Chanyeol's so called marks. Chanyeol shakes his head.

"They're not tattoos.. Well, I don't think they are." He says unsurely. He scratches around the area, which is throbbing softly in pain now.

"Minseok, can I have a moment with Chanyeol, just for a second?" Jongdae quickly asks the smaller boy. Minseok just nods carefully before moving towards the side to give them some space. When Jongdae thinks Minseok is far enough, his voice lowers.

"Where'd you get this?" Jongdae asked Chanyeol. He looks at the two marks with serious interest, unlike his playful nature. Chanyeol's eye brows furrow.

"That's the thing... I don't even know.." Chanyeol answers truthfully. He must sound like a lunatic, not knowing what had happened to him or remembering anything after yesterday morning. "I can't seem to remember anything, and I'm so confused.." 

Jongdae nods along, knowing perfectly what's wrong with Chanyeol. Jongdae knows that Chanyeol is experiencing the confusion of First Bites, and he's 98% sure  Baekhyun is the vampire who did it. He sighs to himself.

"I can't help you remember," Jongdae says. "But, I'd advise you not to let anyone touch it." 

"Why not?" Chanyeol asks, eyes widening at the advice. 

"..It's complicated.." Jongdae says, his eyes moving so they don't have eye contact with Chanyeol's eyes. "In time, you'll find out."

The human barely has the time to get another question past his lips as Jongdae quickly walks away. The dirty blonde haired male meets up with Minseok again and Chanyeol doesn't miss the worried glance Jongdae sends his way before they exit into another street. Chanyeol subconciously touches his two marks, wondering just why on earth someone else couldn't touch it.

Before he could think more about it, he heards metal clanking together in a nearby alleyway, right by the shop he's standing in front of. His ears perk up at the sound, and he peers into the shadowy pathway. His neck is beginning to throb way more painfully now, and he feels his heart starting to race in fear.

"Is someone there?" He asks out loud, though he probably looks silly. There's another clank of metal that makes Chanyeol walk towards the alleyway, just in curiosity. Just when he's close enough, he sees arms reaching towards him, and he barely has the time to jerk back before whatever or whoever it is pulls him into the dark place.

He struggles in the almost death-like hold, and opens his mouth to maybe scream but the voice in his ear calms him almost immediatly.

"Shhhh, Chanyeol... It's just me.."

~~~

Baekhyun struggles to keep Park Chanyeol in his arms as the taller boy wriggles in his grip, and the other boy is taller by a head. He's trying to be careful, because just one wrong twist of his arms might twist Chanyeol's head, and no one wants that. He whispers into Chanyeol's ears, ever so softly, before feeling the human slowly go still. 

"I'm going to let you go now.." Baekhyun says, and he can feel Chanyeol nod against his chest. He exhales a stressed sigh as he let the human go, and the taller falls to the ground. Chanyeol stares at him in disbelief as he tries to get back his stolen breaths. 

"I'm sorry, I--" Baekhyun starts to say but Chanyeol interrupts him.

"You did this to me!" He shouts, standing up and pointing to the now red dots on his neck. He suddenly remembers what had happened last night, remembering the pain, and remembering the red eyes that had decided to take a bite of him. "You! You bit me!" 

"I-I know. I wish I could explain, but it's hard for me to. I-I really didn't think it would go that far." Baekhyun tries to say, though his voice is soft. Chanyeol's eyes are wide and he is completely speechless as the throbbing in his neck continues. 

"C-Chanyeol, I'm so so sorry, but if you let me," Baekhyun begins to reach for Chanyeol but the human swats his hands away.

"No! You're.. crazy!" Chanyeol yells, in a fit of anger before turning around and stomping away.

Baekhyun watches solemnly as the person he had marked runs far from him.

~~~

It's nightime before Chanyeol knows it. 

He had been running for hours without end, and he still hadnt gotten medicine for the puncture in his neck. He had been overwhelmed with seeing that crazy guy Baekhyun earlier, to even remember what he had originally been doing. He runs a hand down his face as he walks the empty park, in some place he doesn't know. There's really nothing put grass and trees and dim light. It reminds him from last night, but he shakes the awful thoughts away.

Why would Baekhyun bite him? What would make such a mark on his skin? Why couldn't he remember till he saw him in the alleyway?

Once again, questions fill his head, with no answers. 

"Hello." A voice says from the back of him. Chanyeol whirls around quickly, surprised by the sudden voice. A girl about a head and a half shorter than he, stands there in a pale dress and a soft smile. His eyes widen, but he stutters out a greeting.

"H-Hi."

"What're you doing out here?" She asked, her head tilting innocently. "Are you lost?" Chanyeol opens his mouth to say something but a shadow moves from the trees and cuts him off.

"You're done here, love." It said. "You should know you don't play with food." The male voice is filled with a heavy european accent, and the dark figure pats the small girl on the head. She, in return, smiles and giggles quietly. Chanyeol can't believe his eyes when he blinks and the girl vanishes into a wisp of white air. His heart is stuck in his throat, and he can't seem to speak.

"Now, you've crossed the wrong place, human." He said, lifting off his hood from the cloak he wears. He's a bright blonde, with gleaming blue eyes and teeth that could not be anything but perfect. "You're in creature territory, and it's dinner time."

Chanyeol gulps and manages to choke out a few words. "Dinner time?"

"Yeah.. And it's on you."

Then, Chanyeol is knocked off his feet when the little girl from before appears in front of him and gives him a hard  shove. She laughs, before disappearing again. The cloaked figure runs towards him this time and jumps onto him and Chanyeol's instinct is to shove him off, fear enveloping inside of him as the once blue eyes are now blood red.

He can hear the man on top of him let out an unhuman growl, which makes Chanyeol fear just what might happen if he doesn't get him off in time. The two tumble side to side as they try to win the upper hand over each other, and Chanyeol is almost useless against the  other 's strange amount  of strength. The other man is as tall as he is,but looks skinny with no musclier limbs. Chanyeol is decently musclier but fails in the battle of strength between whoever this person was.

He tries his best to dodge the claws and the sharp fangs that are just threatening to take a bite out him. He repeatedly pushes the blonde, over and over, but his stamina is slowly running low against the person who keeps coming back. No matter how many times Chanyeol pushes and shoves, thrashed and rolls, he can't get the strange demonic person away.

That is until the blonde finally gets a nip at him. 

The blonde had cut Chanyeol on his forearm, about a finger nail long, with his teeth. Chanyeol yelps at the sudden cut, but that doesn't compare to the male that is now writhing away from him.

The other man is gagging, as if he had eaten something bad, and spitting Chanyeol's blood back out. Chanyeol would have cringed at the scene but he was much more distracted at trying to get away. He climbed up to his feet, but he looked back at the welching blonde behind him.

A distinct voice in the back of his mind asked: "Is he okay?"

The giant clutched his new wound, and tried to decide whether or not to help the guy, even though he was just attacked by the said guy. And before he could even make a decision at the sudden turn of events, what looked like a flash of light, flew in front of him and sped right into the blonde, kicking him square in the face. It took Chanyeol an entire minute before realizing it was Byun Baekhyun.

~~~

Baekhyun was very unaware of the vampiric natures of marking. He had never heard of it, let alone done it. But, according to Jongdae, who had frantically come barging into his house, he had marked Park Chanyeol.

As territory.

Byun Baekhyun didn't believe him at first, but rethought about the marks he had seen on Chanyeol's neck when he tried to talk to him in the alley. They weren't regular bites, which were bloody and deep, but they looked like scars instead. Jongdae was a troll, but he was acknowledgable of at least the basics of other realm creatures. He had read about the markings and their tales of vampires marking specific territory so no other vampires would trespass or mess with the wrong people. He had known that, and Baekhyun didn't.

Then, later, as the moon began to rise and the night swallowed up the world, Baekhyun suddenly sat up straight. His heart was hammering inside his ears, and he can already feel his vampiric instincts taking over, abnormally. He was still slightly in control, but his body wasn't as he rolled out of bed and jumped out his window swiftly. His eyes glowed red as he jumped directly down, and rolled into the grass of the lawn. 

He was soundless, and kept running somewhere, which conscience Baekhyun was clueless to. 

That was until he entered the creature reservior, which was closed off from the mostly human dormitories. Entering here was like asking for sudden death for a regular human, especially at this time. But Baekhyun kept going before farther, in hope of finding what his vampire side was picking up. 

And when he found it, boy was he angry.

Park Chanyeol was found a few feet away from where Baekhyun had entered, in shock. Baekhyun had only looked at the small amount of blood dripping on Chanyeol's arm and his instinct had kicked in immediatly. He ran straight for the blonde guy a few more feet away and kicked him in the face. By now, Baekhyun's vampire side had already taken over completely. After about the fourth kick, hands began to grab at Baekhyun.

"WAIT! W-Wait! Baekhyun! Stop!" The voice was yelling, which made Baekhyun turn around abruptly, red eyes and all. The male before him gasped in fright, before stepping back one foot. At that, Baekhyun shook his head, trying to regain his composure. He looked back at the blonde and snarled in warning, then turned back to Chanyeol, eyes soft.

"Chan.. Chanyeol, are you okay?" He asked softly but he only met with eyes of fear. He sighed and tried to reach for the taller human, "Look Chanyeol, I-I'm sorry. He hurt you, I-I didn't know what came over me. I promise, I won't hurt you, it's okay."

Though Chanyeol was inching away from his grasp, Chanyeol continued to stare at the groaning male by Baekhyun's feet. 

"Will... Will he be okay?"

Baekhyun's gaze falls down to the blonde at his feet and wants to shrug but doesn't. "...Yes. I believe so." He grimaces at him secretly, so Chanyeol doesn't see, but crouches by the man. He lifts his chin up, looking at the bruised up face with little to no interest. The face shown something that used to be considered beautiful before Baekhyun decided to kick him but that was no longer there as his face was purple-ish and blood was splattered from his nose, adding to his black eye. The blonde groaned.

"You.. You marked him.." He said, eyes barely able to open. "You marked.. Marked a human.."

"I did." Baekhyun plainly said back, hands still gripping his chin. "That means he belongs to me, if that isn't clear enough."

Baekhyun's angry vampire side must be coming out again.

"If you're looking for dinner," he started, eyes blinking red for a few seconds, only in warning, "You should find it elsewhere."

"I-I will. S-Sorry."

Baekhyun began helping the guy up, and Chanyeol didn't even dare come any closer as the other bowed apologetically and scampering away like a dog with their tail between it's legs. Baekhyun wanted to scoff but returned his gaze to Chanyeol. The human just gave him the same wide, fearful eyes from before.

"..I have a question." He said. Baekhyun could already tell where this was going. This was inevitable in Baekhyun's life. This was something unavoidable; this is the point of Baekhyun's life where everything turns upside down, and there's no stopping from here. 

"Baekhyun.. Just what are you?"

=====

A/N

Alright, so this was crap oh my god, I'm so sorry. I really cannot write action but I tried my very best. I really do hope you guys liked today's update. I will try to update more, but exams are coming up and I'll be super busy...

*(PLEASE READ)* Also, I wanted to recall my last question about . Let me reword it; who actually wants to see here? I'll write it if people really want, but I have never written any before, so I really want to know if you guys want in this fic. I will try my best if you guys do. Please let me know, it would help me lots.

As always, thank you for reading and don't forget to leave a comment! Let me know if you guys have any ideas for the next chapters as well! See you soon <3