...

Bloody Love

A/N

Thanks for so many comments in the last chapter!


Luhan can hear it.

Luhan hear the distinct talking, as well as the bed creaking and the ruffling of bedsheets. Luhan furrows his eyebrows, wondering just what was Baekhyun doing next door that would cause so much noise. He closes his eyes for a fraction of a second to block out the sounds before turning to distract himself with the boy next to him.

Sehun seems to be sleeping peacefully, and it doesn't take long for Luhan to immerse himself in Sehun's features. However, he stops short when he suddenly feels something drip from his nose. He curses silently as he quickly makes his way to the bathroom. After cleaning up his bloody nose, he stares at himself in the mirror. His body feels as if it's being drained of all his humanity as he looks at his glowing eyes and his fangs that are slowly pushing through his gums.

He suddenly feels thirsty, but he shakes the feeling away. He stares at himself for awhile before splashing his face with cold water. He hopes the water will calm the heat that's going to his head, and keep him from going back into the room where the person, who he wants more than anything else, is lying asleep, unaware of the struggles of the vampire.

By the time his body finds out it's not getting any food anytime soon, it hums with low energy. Luhan is about to exit the bathroom but a odd sound makes him freeze mid-step. He peeks through the not-yet closed door to look at Sehun, to see if it was him, but Sehun is as silent as can be.

"--Ah, Baek..hyun"

There it is again!

Luhan shuffles out the bathroom and literally launches himself onto the bed, covering his ears quickly. The sound was so sensual and thick with heavy breathing; Luhan didn't even want to fathom what they were doing in there!

"I-It h-hurts Baek.."

Luhan squeezes his eyes shut, trying to block out the sounds completely, but the noises are suddenly sounding louder than before. He can hear questionable squelching and almost sinful , which is bringing heat down south. Luhan begs for it all to be over soon.

"..Luhan? Is something wrong?" A voice suddenly asks him. Luhan looks up quickly, seeing Sehun, who was awakened by the shaking of the bed. Luhan sputters, face red, as he shakes his head. He yanks the blanket over his crotch, though it's dark and Sehun has no way of seeing it.

"Are you okay?" Sehun asks, giving Luhan a confused look. Luhan just nods vigoriously and violently flips to his side, slightly shaking. The sounds of next door are slowly silencing, much to Luhan's relief, but Luhan can feel arms snake around him.

"You'll fall off the bed if you're that far away." Sehun mumbles, bringing Luhan close to his chest. Luhan lets out a soft breath, and Sehun takes it as relief. "Night, Luhan."

All at once, sleep seems to weigh heavily on Luhan's eyelids when he figures that this was a very comforting position to sleep in. The noise next door seems to die down quickly as Luhan finally closes his eyes, ears listening to the heart beat next to him instead.

~~~

Baekhyun lets go with a of his lips. The liquid covering his lips are by far his favorite, and even though he wishes he could do more, Chanyeol's cries tell him to stop.

"I-It really hurts," Chanyeol pants, sweat covering his forehead and neck. Baekhyun can see he's shaken up and just smiles softly.

"Just.. Just a little more okay?"

Chanyeol nods, and shuts his eyes as Baekhyun latches his lips back onto his wrist. Chanyeol lets out a moan, feeling fangs sink back into his flesh. Baekhyun looks up at the sweaty mess before him, liking the sight.

Having to give in to Chanyeol when the other had offered his blood, Baekhyun can't seem to stop now, tasting how sweet and pure Chanyeol's blood was. It tingled his taste buds and gave him this new energy he just couldn't get enough of.

Baekhyun lets go a second time, his lips again. Chanyeol pokes one eye open, looking at his wound as Baekhyun drops his arm. The vampire leans over to his bed side table, and finding a large bandage. He gestures for Chanyeol to move closer, which the humans does on instinct. Baekhyun takes his wrist, fleshly bitten and bloody, before leaning down to the remains. Chanyeol lets out a shaky breath at the action and Baekhyun smirks before sticking the bandage on.

"Thanks, for that." Baekhyun said softly. Chanyeol shakes his head while holding his wrist to his chest.

"N-No problem."

"I'll go clean up, so you should go to sleep." Baekhyun suggested as he got up from the bed. Chanyeol nods while shakily laying back down. His arm is throbing from the sudden lost of blood, but he doesn't feel like he's dying anytime soon. He lets out a shaky breath, trying to calm himself.

He had just offered himself to a vampire!

He finds it difficult to fall asleep now.

~~~

Baekhyun practically glows the next morning when Luhan sees him, but Luhan doesn't make any eye contact. He's embarrassed, of course, and that doesn't help that Chanyeol looks exhausted. He notices that Chanyeol is wearing a long sleeve, but doesn't question anything.

"Baekhyun looks very energetic, this morning." Sehun mentions during breakfast. Luhan nods his head as a blush makes it across his cheeks. Sehun raises a brow at him but keeps his thoughts to himself.

"Why are you guys sitting all the way over there?" Baekhyun asks the two from down the table. Luhan jumps in surprise and looks the other way, as if he didn't hear his cousin talking to them.

"Chanyeol, do you know it's almost summer? Why are you wearing a sweater?" Kyungsoo asked the giant, who was messing with his sleeves. Chanyeol stutters out something incoherently before throwing a glance at Baekhyun.

"He said he felt cold this morning." Baekhyun said casually, not looking up from his breakfast. Luhan somehow knew that was a lie.

"Y-Yeah, I was cold." Chanyeol tried to smile, but it was much to weak.

"Baekhyun could ask Joon to turn on the heater then." Kris suggested, but Baekhyun shook his head.

"I-I'm fine, actually." Chanyeol quickly said.

Luhan watched on as he picked at his food. He couldn't help but feel mad that Baekhyun and Chanyeol were getting along so well despite everything that's happened so far. He and Sehun had gone nowhere and there Baekhyun was, already making moves that didn't effect his feeding habits or his vampiric tendencies.

"Master Baekhyun and Master Luhan?" A voice cut in among the chatting of the males. The two cousins looked up at Joon, who somehow entered soundlessly. "Your grandparents would like to have a word."

~~~

Luhan and Baekhyun found their grandparents in the great old study that belonged to their Grandfather. It was huge and filled with books that were up to centuries of years old. The two keep straight faces as they pushed by the large entrance with Joon following silently.

"Luhan, Baekhyun!" The two heard their grandmother chime as they came closer to the large desk in the center of the study. The whole place smelled of paper and ink, but looked well kept and clean.

"Your Grandfather says he's found something he'd like you to see." She says, motioning them closer. Behind the tall towers of old books, there sat their Grandfather with his round glasses to read.

"You two really have changed." He said, promptly closing the current book in his hand. "I'm disappointed you had the audacity to bring humans to this gathering, and that you failed to tell me you've marked one of them. How could you do this without permisson?"

Luhan looks at Baekhyun with a confused look but the silver haired vampire just tightened his jaw.

"It was out of my control." He said firmly.

"Then you should've cut all ties with him. Your Grandmother almost had a heart attack, finding those marks. I'm surprised you haven't attacked her yet." The Grandfather frowned and shook his head. "But, Luhan was kind enough to explain everything that's happened between you and those two humans. I read a lot about it but found very little."

"You see, your Grandfather is just upset, but he can help. There's still options to fix what's been done." Their Grandmother said, hoping to calm the tension.

"I don't want to fix what's been done!" Baekhyun exclaims angrily. "They know too much and the things he--"

Baekhyun stops for a second to lower his voice and compose himself.

"I don't know about Luhan, but Chanyeol is very important to me. I don't know if it's the vampire in me talking or the blood, but... I can't explain. He's just special to me."

The four others stare at him for a long time, before his Grandfather begins to speak again.

"..That's a lie." He said quietly before he slipped his glasses back on. "That's only because you marked him, that's why you feel the need to protect him. He's human, Byun Baekhyun. That's all he'll ever be."

The vampire within Baekhyun felt enraged by this, because now his eyes were flaring red, and he's making a gutteral growling sound from deep inside his throat. Luhan grabs his arm to, perhaps, calm him, but Baekhyun yanks his arm away. He turns on his heel quickly before storming right out the door, in search of Park Chanyeol.

~~~

Chanyeol is making his way back to Baekhyun's bedroom when he sees the said vampire coming his way, fuming. Chanyeol hardly has enough time to open his mouth to ask what's wrong before Baekhyun is yanking the sleeve of his sweater and pulling him down the hall.

"H-Hey, is-is everything okay?" He manages to say as Baekhyun is now bounding down the stairs, storming all the way, while Chanyeol struggles to keep up. Baekhyun doesn't answer and just continued steering Chanyeol to different hallways, until they seemed to be lost in the long corridors.

Chanyeol follows along wordlessly and looks confused at the hand that's tightening around his sweater. He can see Baekhyun is holding him till his knuckles turned white and that makes him worried.

The human stops counting and taking notice of how many times they have turned into different hallways, and let's himself get lost with the vampire that's hanging on his arm. He doesn't exactly know where they're going, but Baekhyun looks like he knows the way completely.

They eventually stop at a large golden door and Baekhyun shoves it open noisily. Chanyeol momentarily stares in awe at the large room, full of mirrors.

The ground is of a sparkly gold color and the walls were made of glass, but the room was empty, nonetheless. Chanyeol wonders why Baekhyun would bring him in here.

"No one comes to this room," Baekhyun explains as he closes the door. "I come here to think for awhile."

Chanyeol nods in understanding before taking a seat on the golden marble ground, just as Baekhyun seemed to be doing.

"The mirrors in here prevent Luhan from hearing me think. It's quite convenient," He sighs as he lays back and closes his eyes. Chanyeol mimics the action but doesn't keep his eyes closed for long. Instead, he turns his head to look at Baekhyun.

"Is something wrong?"

"..Yeah."

"Want to talk about it?" Chanyeol asked, kindly. Baekhyun furrowed his eyebrows because, of course he would love to talk to Chanyeol about it. The human was so understanding and listened intently to whatever Baekhyun told him, but this wasn't something he wanted Chanyeol to know. At least not yet.

"Can-Can we just stay like this for awhile?"

"..Sure. Of course."

Baekhyun felt a sudden wave of relief hearing that from Chanyeol.

Everything felt like it was going to be okay.


====

A/N

Hello!

I just wanted to thank you guys again for leaving so many comments in the last chapter; they meant so much to me. This chapter was more of a filler, but I still hoped you guys enjoyed it!

I'm still shocked this fic has gotten so much love and support as it does, but I'm still very grateful.

See you guys in the next one! <3

(If anyone has an instagram, come follow me. I'm @kpopcookie55!)