Baekyeol

Hug drabbles.

“You know what, I decided that I’m not going to let you hug me anymore.”

 

Chanyeol’s face looked flabbergasted. “WHY ON EARTH WHAT DID I DO BAEK-“

 

“Woah, calm down. What I mean is that it’s about time for me to take the first move and hug you instead.” The shorter male grinned.

 

Chanyeol’s face was thoroughly confused upon his words. Why would he say something like that? Is there a difference between whoever hugs first? It’s true that he usually hugs first, since Baekhyun needs to cling on his shoulder to hug him. It is way easier for him to the shorter one, as the only thing he needs to do is to wrap his arms around him.

 

“So…. what do I need to do?” Chanyeol questioned.

 

“All you need to do is come closer to this chair.” Baekhyun stated before climbing up the chair.

 

Chanyeol obediently walked towards the chair before facing Baekhyun, only to realize that when he stood on the chair, he’s probably 10cm taller than him. Baekhyun smiled widely before hugging Chanyeol comfortably, and I mean it by not needing to jump or hook himself on Chanyeol’s shoulder. Chanyeol hugged back too, with his long arms surrounding his sleek body.  Baekhyun hugged tightly with his face buried in neck and Chanyeol just stood there like a coat hanger. But a minute later, Baekhyun probably got too excited when he decided to move a bit closer. He stepped a bit closer to the tall one, only to see the whole chair falling off. He let out a soft yelp as Chanyeol quickly carried him, giving them both a small heart attack.

 

“Next time, I’ll just bend down for you, okay?”

 

a/n: wow i updated twice hahahahahahahahahahahahahha-coughs can you feel the ghei tonight

main pic:exo-xoxob2st