Kray

Hug drabbles.

Kray

 

Typical evening. The skies were a light shade of pink and yellow as the roads were full of people from work. Kris was one of them of course, rushing home for dinner. Amazingly even after two years of marriage, he is still so excited to see Lay after work. With large strides and short breaths, he reached his apartment in 5 minutes.

 

“I’m home!” He exclaimed happily.

 

Lay peeked out of the kitchen before dropping the utensils down. He quickly rushed over and greeted him before taking his bag. Lay, as usual, asked him about his day and how are things going around at office. Kris had a large grin as he talked about how he received a bonus and that he was promoted. The younger one congratulated him on his achievement as he continued to cook in the kitchen.

 

“Apparently I was one of the quickest to be promoted so early.”

 

“ But being so busy already, won’t you- AAAAHHHHHHHH”

 

Kris stood up from the couch in shock before seeing Lay running out of the kitchen. The shorter male rushed towards him and jumped onto him, clinging on the taller male like a koala. Kris almost lost his balance from the extra force before hugging onto the smaller male. Lay had a face of total fear as small droplets of sweat trickled down his face. The taller male used an arm to keep the younger male from sliding down as he patted his back lightly.

 

“What’s wrong? What did you see?”

 

“…..C-C-Co-Cockroach.”

 

“That’s all?”

 

“What do you mean that’s all. It was big and it could fly and I thought it was going to bite and-“

 

“It’s an insect.”

 

Lay let out a really large sigh as Kris couldn’t understand his phobia. As Kris tried to put Lay down, he didn’t budge at all. But instead, Lay hugged him even harder.

Kris chuckled at how afraid the younger male was before carrying him towards the kitchen so that he could kill the beast from hell. Lay froze in the taller male’s embrace at the presence of the brown flying bug of death. He could feel it staring at him while laughing in it’s own bug language. He didn’t dare to look at it as sweat stated to form again.

 

Kris took his foot up. Kris stepped on it. End.

 

The male –still carrying the ball of fear- kicked the bug off the balcony and down the little bug goes. He then walked backed to the living room before staring at the male that was still clinging on him.

 

“Are you coming down? I’ve killed it, you know?”

 

“…. Can’t I stay like this a while longer?”

 

Kris sighed. “What are you talking abo-“

 

“You’re so busy these days. You come home excited but after dinner you start doing your work before going to sleep. You never care about me anymore and now that you’re promoted, will I even see you for dinner….”

 

Kris looked at the pouting male before lightly kissing his cheek, making him blush. He hugged the clinging male tightly before saying sorry for his insensitive act. He then suggested for them to go out for dinner, to pay back for his mistakes. The younger male agreed happily before kissing the older male back, making Kris remember the very reason why he rushes home every day. 

 

 

 

 

 

a/n: very sorry that I haven't updated