Kaisoo

Hug drabbles.

Kaisoo

 

The two boys sat beside each other, face red and eyes darting everywhere. This is the first time Jongin visiting Kyungsoo’s house, which was empty. His parents were on a business trip, so Kyungsoo took the chance to invite him over. The two awkward boys sat a pillow’s distance away from each other on the sofa while trying to start a conversation.

 

“N-nice house you have, Do Kyungsoo…”

 

“Thank y-you. You don’t need to call me Do Kyungsoo… Just call me Kyungie” Kyungsoo replied with a blush.

 

Jongin’s ears were flushed red at the older male’s answer, knowing that he is now able to call him by his nickname. They only dated for a month and he’s already able to call him by his nickname. The tanned boy then tried to sit closer to him, only to have Kyungsoo scooting all the way to the end of the sofa. Kyungsoo had no idea why did he do that and wow, didn’t that make his heart beat like crazy.

 

“Kyungso- I mean Kyungie….can I…. can I…”

 

“Can I what?”

 

“I…I mean…can I hug you?” Jongin asked while looking at the windows.

 

“M-m-me?!” Kyungsoo stuttered while feeling flustered.

 

“It’s okay if you don’t want it! I don’t mean to force or anything! I just though-“

 

“…Sure.”

 

Jongin’s eyes widen in delight the fair boy’s answer.  He wouldn’t believe that he would accept such a request since Jongin hasn’t done anything intimate before. He heard rumors that if you ask for intimacy too quickly, your relationship will end badly but since he did receive permission, why the heck not. Kyungsoo then sat closer to Jongin before opening his arms, just wide enough for the tanned boy to fit in. Jongin approached him but he has no idea how is he going to it so he just kept hesitating like a child wondering if he should steal the cookie.

 

“H-hey! Do it quickly…. my arms are feeling sore” Kyungsoo blabbed.

 

“Oh-oh okay!” The younger one answered before literally hoping into the hug, causing the two of them to fall backwards.

 

Kyungsoo looked at him in astonishment before wanting to get up, only to see the contented expression on the tanned boy’s face. The love-shaped lips then formed a big smile as Kyungsoo hugged tightly back, enjoying their first step into intimacy.

 

 

a/n:  if u see dis say hi in the comments ehehehehe

main pic:thighs-and-tummy