Kaisoo

Hug drabbles.

"And so I was wondering if coffee would be nice-" She said with a smile before someone short wrapped around Kai.

"Hey, back off. He's mine." Kyungsoo said with a stern voice.

Kai awkwardly laughed before excusing him. "Don't mind my nephew. Is Monday okay?"

"Yeah...sure...I'll call you..." She muttered before walking away.

Kai sighed before sitting back down on the office chair. He looked at the young boy standing in front of him, face puffed out and eyebrows furrowed. He wondered how did he survived in school all these years with him pestering him every lunch break. The boy, only 11, stated mustering a bunch of words about Kai being a baddy for not caring him before being shutted up with a cookie. The older male stuffed another biscuit in his mouth before saying sorry, even if he knew very well it's not his fault. Kai has been unable to meet up with any girl, teacher or not, due to the fact that he has to care for the younger boy. The younger boy never once cared if Kai doesn't have a blossoming love life for as long as he spends 24 hours with him, he's happy.

 

"What's your next class?"

"English."

"Homework?"

"Uhhh homework ah?"

"You didn't do it did you."

 

Two seconds were all Kyungsoo took for big fat tears to form in his round eyes. He sniffed loudly before climbing up the chair and onto Kai, hugging him with his short arms wrapped around his neck. Kai knew this trick too well, it's the "please help me beg for mercy with your skills" trick. And since he couldn't yell at the boy in public, he had no choice but to carry the crying boy to the English teacher to do the usual.

 

"Erm, Mrs May?"

"What do you- Oh my, yes Mr Kai?"

"I'm so sorry to tell you that my nephew is not feeling well now, so I think he might need to be absent for your class." kai said in the softest tone.

"It's okay~ I really do hope there's no next time cause he's been feeling sick a lot of times now-"

"There will be no next time, I promise."

"Who wouldn't accept a promise made by you~" She said before winking with the wrinkles crinkling together.

 

Kai slightly bow to her before walking away with a trail of awkward laughs. Kyungsoo lightly lifted his head up from the older male's shoulder before saying a soft "yes!" in success. The older male then flopped on his seat as Kyungsoo had a celebratory dance on his lap. He chuckled lightly at the sight; wondering how repcious this boy was.

 


 

"Now take out your English homework and do it."

"QAQ"

 

 

 

 

 

A/N: yoooo boy!kyungsoo and teacher!kai