Heartache

New Beginings

//Tiff//

I was leaving the school campus, and for the first time in a while, people didnt look angry with me. I didn't understand. Maybe it was because I wasn't hanging out with Taemin anymore so no one saw me as a threat.

It turned out I was half right. The door opened, and out walked Taemin...holding hands with Soon-Yi.

My stomach churned and I wanted to hurl for the sadness I was feeling. How could this be? Why didn't I just profess my love to Taemin while I had the chance? Why didn't I just warn him about her evil threats! Then something else was brought to my attenetion...

Why was no one acting threateningly toward Soon-Yi? When I was only talking to him, I was smacked and tripped, and Soon-Yi gets....nothing?

Then her words echoed in my head.

"I can make someone bleed without touching them. It's the power of authority."

She was in control here, and there was nothing I could do about it.

I looked at Taemin, and our eyes met. I smiled at him. He turned to Soon-Yi and kissed her. I felt anger well up inside me and I wanted to go tear her apart. How could she do this? How could she steal him away so quickly?

//Key//

I was glad Taemin was able to move on, well sort of. Ever since the day he was rejected, he hasn't been himself. He throws temper tantrums like a brat and doesnt smile. I havn't met his new girlfriend, but I think she's coming over tonight. I was on my way to the school to pick up Mae, Taemin and his girlfriend.

I pulled up to the school. Mae instantly spotted me and ran to the car and sat in the passanger seat. Taemin came out of the school, holding hands ith a cute girl, obviously younger. He looked at something and then kissed her. Wow, he must really like her. Te pulled her toward the car and opened the door for her. I saw Tiff, watching them. Her eyes were sad. I rolled down my window.

"Tiff!" I shouted, I may be upset with her, but she is still one of our best friends and I miss her....we all do. "Why don't you come with us? You havn't come over in a while." I smiled at her, she needed to make up her mind quick before people realized who I was, then we'd be stuck here for a while. She politely smiled and shook her head.

"Sorry, I'm not feeling too good." She said and walked away. I felt sad. I didn't want things to be this way forever. I looked to Mae.

"Sweetheart, maybe you should go with her today." I suggested. She nodded and leaned to me and kissed me, which still gives me butterflies after a little over two months of dating her.

She ran out of the car calling after Tiff. AS soon as I was sure they were walking together, I drove off.

The car ride was surprisingly quiet. I thought they would be chatterboxes, but I looked in my mirror and they were looking out opposite windows. That was wierd.

"So, um...whats your name?" I asked the girl.

" Oh please, Iknow Taemin has talked about me plenty." She snapped. Whoa. Actually he never had said her name, only that he had a new girlfriend. I already didnt like her. What was her probem?

We got to the dorm and once we took off our shoes we all sat in the living room.But the girl still stood.

"Well, are you going to ask me to sit?" She asked Taemin.

"Why? Don't you know how?" He asked in response.She looked at him blankly.

"Oh won't you please sit dear?" He asked with a mock-polite tone. She rolled her eyes and sat next to him.

This is going to be a long night.