ALL COUPLES - EPISODE 1

We Got Married - BROMANCE EDITION - SEASON 1

♡♡♡

Taemin run to the living room and threw himself on Minho. He comfortably sat on his lap and hugged him. He looked a little like a koala hanging on the tree. Donghae was sitting next to Eunhyuk (well, more like he was glued to him) and Eunhyuk had his arm thrown over Donghae's shoulders. While 2MIN were giddy and excited just as a newlyweds would be, Eunhae appeared comfortable and at ease, the picture perfect of a couple that was together for years.

"U-uhm. W-we bought fish cakes." Woohyun stuttered.

"Wow. Thanks." Said Donghae.

"And please you two should pick up your jaws from the floor. I think you dropped them."

"Taemin-ah!" Minho showed Taemin a little.

"Behave. They are your hyungs."

"But they are starring!" Taemin had his big watery eyes on.

"Oh my god. Don't do this to me." Taemin started to pout.

"That's it. You are not getting away from this." Minho stood up, making Taemin loose his balance so he quickly catched him and picked him up as if he didn't weight anything at all and threw him over his shoulder.

"Noooo. Hyung. Pleaseeeeee. I am sorry."

"You two stop acting. It's making me sick." Said Eunhyuk.

"And you are scaring the newcomers." Added Donghae.

"Aw please. You are just jealous because anchovy can lift you as easily as I can our Taeminnie."

"I am not an anchovy but your hyung and sunbae and I can lift Hae just fine, thank you. Please mind your image."

"That coming from you is just ridiculous."

"The manager will chew your heads off if you don't start to act nicely."

"Yeah, yeah. Don't worry. You know we are just joking. I'm sorry. We wanted to lift the mood up a little."

"Just don't overdo it. The fans may misunderstand. We are all like friends in here but we should still respect our traditions."

"Yes hyung."

"Let's enjoy the fish cakes that woogyu pair brought."

"By the way, don't be afraid. The maknaes are just acting out. I think, they feel the pressure of being one of the first couples on the bromance edition."

"Hah, yeah. We were just suprised you were all acting so lovey dovey from the beginning, that's all." Said Woohyun smiling. Sunggyu remained silent. Except for greeting others, he didn't say a word and Woohyun was getting a little worried.

"Shall we sit, hyung?" He asked nicely. Woohyun didn't call Sunggyu a hyung often but he tried to when they were being filmed or when he tried to put the other at ease. It helped the leader. Sunggyu gave him a smile and went to sit next to Donghae. 

"So. Uhm, do you know what we are supposed to do here?" Sunggyu spoke for the first time.

"Hold each other, hug and kiss." Said Taemin and went to demonstrate it with Minho but Eunhyuk stopped him.

"I think, they just want to film us living together. You know, being all domestic and show how close we are, how well we understand each other. I don't think, we are expected to act out of place..." He shot a meaningful look at 2MIN.

"We should just be ourselves. Go for the reality."

"We can play some games to make it funnier but in our casual conversation and everyday life, we should just act like we normally do." Said Donghae and everyone nodded.

"Yeah, that would be the best."

"So shall we play a game?"

"Already?" 

"Well... this is a first episode so we should do something or uhm... do you have a better idea?" 

"No. Okay. What game are we gonna play?"

"How about using 2MIN's idea?"

"Ours?"

"Yeah. When Minho picked Taemin up, it was fun. Maybe we could try hold each other. Who will last longer or who will do more sits up or something like that."

"YES!" Minho screamed and everyone just laughed. 

"Okay, so everyone get ready! 1... 2... 3!"

On the count of three Eunhyuk picked up Donghae, Minho picked Taemin and Woohyun picked Sunggyu. They all stood in the position for about a minute and then started to do sits up. 2MIN obviously won the game. But it brought them all closer to each other and improved the mood. Woogyu pair started to relax and enjoy. This show looked like fun afterall.

They played other stupid games, like kai bai bo, chicken fight, arm wrestling, and even more bromance ones like tickling each other and rolling on the floor together. It was all good until dinner time. That's when Eunhae and 2MIN moved their plan to a second stage.

 

They ordered some food and went to sit behind the big dining table. Minho sat next to Donghae and for the whole dinner, he talked only to him. He didn't even looked at Taemin. Moreover, he made inappropriate jokes and Taemin started to act hurt. He picked on his food and continued to glance at Minho happily laughing with Donghae. Eunhyuk on the other hand pulled the jealous card. He tried to interfere with the two of them as much as he could and shot daggers at Minho. While the two couples were immersed in their acting, the woogyu pair grew more and more uncomfortable. After dinner, Woohyun and Sunggyu disappeared in the bathroom.

 

They couldn't put a camera in there but they hid a microphone so their conversation was recorded.

"Do you think, they are acting?"

"I don't know... it feels real but ..."

"But a little like a teen drama?"

"Yeah." Sunggyu chuckled.

"What should we do?"

"I don't know. Let them be?"

"But what if they start fighting?"

"So soon? I don't think they will. They are experienced and professional. Maybe they just want to spike the show a little."

"Taemin looked like he was about to cry and Eunhyuk was ready to kill Minho."

"Taemin is not such a cry baby and Eunhyuk doesn't have a malicious bone in his body. They are probably just acting."

"I still don't like it."

"And yet you enjoyed the games. I didn't know you like being held so much."

"Yeah!" Sunggyu playfully hit Woohyun.

"You should work out more. You lost." Woohyun just rolled his eyes.

"Because Minho is the devil. You know that."

"Actually, I am really happy here. At first I was scared but now... I... I feel we can do this. I just don't like the current situation."

"Yeah, me neither."

"Let's go back or they will start talking."

However, when they returned to the living room, they wished they stayed in the bathroom.

"I TOLD YOU TO STOP SHOOTING FOR A MOMENT. CAN YOU GIVE US SOME PRIVACY?!"

 

♡♡♡

 

a/n: I am just one hell of a tease. Sorry :P

 

Please comment, subscribe and upvote. Thank you :)