EUNHAE

We Got Married - BROMANCE EDITION - SEASON 1

♡♡♡

 

Donghae was lazily sprawled across the bed with his nose in some book he probably didn't even know the name of. 

"Hey, what are you doing?"

"Reading. Are you blind?"

"Hae. We both know you have no idea what that book is about, so really. What are you doing?"

"Can't I just relax for a moment? It would be awkward to just lie here."

"So you are using a book as a camouflage."

"Do you enjoy teasing me?"

"Not more than you enjoy teasing me."

"Sometimes I wonder how we lasted so long."

"Because we are fair. You make fun of me, I make fun of you and we laugh. Laughter is the best medicine and we feel happy. That's the secret of our love. Being happy and comfortable with each other."

"Sometimes you sound really smart."

"Yah! I am smart."

"Well..."

Eunhyuk just glared at Donghae.

"I like it here. The house is nice but I am a little afraid."

"Of what?"

"We are here as a married couple, sure, but it's supposed to be an act. Sunggyu pointed it out correctly. We are falling for this show too much. I think, we should be more careful. We are afterall the realest one and even now, we were talking about our relationship as if there were no cameras around. But there are, Hyukkie. We may not be shooting the second episode but the cameras are still here. We are forgetting that."

"Yeah, you are right. We should warn Minho and Taemin, too. I am sure our company is taking care of this but it will be troublesome if the news got out. They would punish us severely for such a mistake."

"So let's not talk about us dating from now on, okay?"

"Okay."

"Ah, you should start getting ready for a practice."

"Yeah, yeah. I am about to."

"Lucky Siwon, again escaping the promotions."

"Yeah, he is the only one, that can get away with it." Laughed Eunhyuk.

"I am having a lot of fun with this one, though."

"Me too. The concept is ridiculous."

"And so very much the Super Junior style."

"Anyway, they are not shooting right now so I will just go ahead and say it, but don't 2MIN look tense?"

"You noticed it, too?"

"I always notice things, I am more suprised you see it, too."

"Well... Taemin is really busy so he may be getting stressed and Minho is... Minho. You know, how he can get so serious about the most trivial matters but be totally ignorant about the important ones."

"Maybe, you should talk to him."

"Me? Wouldn't you be jealous?"

"Yah! I was acting! Of course, I am not jealous of Minho."

"Are you sure? You know, he is taller and younger than you."

"And what are you? A middle-aged woman?"

"Eyyy."

"Okay, okay. Yes, I would be slightly jealous, you know what. I am always jealous and you use it against me all the time, you little twit. But I know, you love me and right now, I think, you should really talk to him. Or their relationship may end before it even started for real."

"Yeah, okay. I will do my best. We should probably keep an eye on the woogyu pair, too."

"What are we? The cupids? Just take care of yourself."

"Don't be mean. They are also in a need of help."

"They will manage. And I... I am not sure if they would be happier together."

"What?"

"I can't go back to just being friends with you Hae. I can't do that anymore. But they are still happy, still content by being just that. So why push them? So they can stress over not being caught? They all live in the same dorm, how hard it will be for them to hide? You said it yourself. How dangerous this show is to us, so that we don't slip. But it's not just this show, is it? We always play the eunhae card but still. We need to think about what we are gonna say or do so that it wouldn't arise REAL questions. So maybe... just maybe they are better off the way they are now."

"Wah. I haven't though about it like that. I love our relationship so much I assumed anyone would want to have one."

"But no two loves are the same, Hae. They are different. There are different circumstances."

"Yeah, yeah. Let's go practice. This talk is getting too heavy for me."

"Okay dokay."

♡♡♡ 

 

a/n: I changed the names of the capitols so it would be easier to orientate. I would appreciate if you all read the whole story but I understand there are people interested only in certain couples so I will be managing it like that ;) 

 

Please comment, subscribe and upvote. Thank you :)