2MIN

We Got Married - BROMANCE EDITION - SEASON 1

♡♡♡

"Aaaaaaaaaaa. I can't believe we are going to be on the show!!!" Taemin screams.

"Yeah, I can't believe you are going to be on it AGAIN." Says Key, sulking.

"Aw, you are just jealous it's not you and Jonghyun who can be all lovey dovey." Taemin smirks.

"You little..."

"Yah! Stop it!" Shouts Onew from the kitchen.

"No fights between members."

"Hyung, just eat your chicken." Key mumbles.

"I heard that!"

"Sorry."

"Not accepted. Cleaning duty for a week."

"."

"And don't swear or I will make it two." 

Taemin laughs and shows his tongue to Key. Key just glares.

"Me and Jonghyun would be totally awesome. We could even take on the Eunhae couple but you two? Please... You don't stand a chance."

"Yah, don't be mean hyung. Don't you remember the episode when Taemin switched the traditional outfits with Naeun and he was just so beautiful? Prettier than her and she is not a bad looking girl! We will be totally fabulous, don't worry. All we have to do is buy a dress." Chuckles Minho.

"That's not funny. I am so not dressing up as a woman again. And why am I always the female anyway? You are such a girl sometimes, Minho-yah."

"Ha, with all that muscles and sport abilities? Dream on. You are the girl in this relationship and that's final. The fans wouldn't have it any other way, anyway."

"But that's not fair! Just because I have this amazing looks, that I know, you are all jealous of... /insert evil maknae smile/ doesn't mean I act like a girl. I am actually not girly at all."

"And I am?"

"Well, you certainly scream louder when we watch horror movies."

"Yes and you freak out when you see a mosquito."

"Enough! Nobody is a girl. You are both very healthy males. That's actually the point of the show or have you missed the BROMANCE EDITION in the title?"

"As always, Onew-hyung is right." Key smiles smugly.

"Well, thank you Kibum but you still have the cleaning duty."

"Oh, come onarrow-10x10.png!"

"What's all the fuss about?" Jonghyun comes in.

"We are gonna be on WGM!" Screams Taemin and jumps on Minho to hug him.

"Again? Well, ain't you just one popular , Taemin-ah."

"NO SWEARING!" 

"Hyung, be careful of your vocal cords. You just had the surgery."

"I can't believe I am supposed to lead 4 idiots. No wonders, I never place as the best leader on any polls. It's just impossible."

"We are so sorry, hyung. We promise, we will start acting as you are the best from now. Totally respectful and all that."

"Great. I need to find a show that will film us 24/7."

"Now, that is just taking advantage of the camera. Don't be mean."

"Uh-huh, because you are all just such cute dongsaengs."

"You love us anyway."

"Just not more than the chicken."

"You are really asking for those two weeks of cleaning duty."

"Anyway, aren't Donghae-hyung and Eunhyuk-hyung on the show, too?" Asks Jonghyun.

"Yup, they are and I just can't wait to see Minho all over Donghae-hyung with Eunhyuk-hyung shooting daggers at him."

"Hey, that interview was AGES AGO."

"Once you proclaim your undying love to someone with Kiss the rain as BGM, you just don't walk away from it. EVER."

"Well, he is internationally known as a hyung-."

"YAH! What have I said about swearing! Jonghyun will do laundry for a week."

"Awesome, we can play maids together, Jonghyun-ah."

"And please no erted scenes in the dorm! This is not a playboy mansion!"

"Hyung, be conscious of your cords!"

"Then, please behave."

"Anyway, you don't have to worry. I will be a perfect boyfriend, totally smitten by our maknae." Minho smiles.

"And I will be a damsel in distress saved by my prince charming."

"Uhm, and the fans will puke from all that fluff."

"They will love it."

"Sure they would. But Eunhae couple would still be the favorite one."

"Why do you always spoil the fun, Jonghyun-ah?"

"That's hyung missing somewhere in there."

"Really? You want me to speak formally to you. REALLY?"

"Yada, yada... how are we ever appearing on television again? You are all spoiled rotten."

"Shawols will like us the best and that's all that matters." Minho proclaims proudly.

"Makes you curious about the third couple, though."

"Yeah. Do you think it will be yuri?" Jonghyun eyes sparkle.

"Don't be naughty. Unfortunately, I don't think so... we are gonna live together, so..."

"So what? They all live together in that Roommate show or what's the name..."

"That's different."

"I don't see how. Only the couple will share the room."

"I still don't think, they will bring any females. Sadly."

"Maybe Yunho-sunbaenim and Changmin-sunbaenim will come."

"So our Minho could have three love interests in one place?"

"Yah! Yunjae shippers would set the house on fire."

"Hmmm... so EXO?"

"There's just as many couples in there as is in Super Junior. How can they possibly pick one?"

They all just laugh.

"Yeah, they should probably just make EXO edition of the show."

"And Taemin would be on it again to be in a love triangle with Kai and Kyungsoo."

"That's just hilarious, our Taeminnie, the womanizer, or well manizer... ah, hell. Whatever."

They just continue to laugh together. 

 

 

♡♡♡

a/n: so the second couple is born. I need some time to get in touch with this story but I promise I will work hard on my writng style and make you experience all kind of things ;) love, fluff, , but also hurt and comfort, drama, action, etc. just keep reading, it's only the start :) 

 

Please comment, subscribe and upvote. Thank you :)