2MIN DATE

We Got Married - BROMANCE EDITION - SEASON 1

 

***

 

"So... why cinema?"

"Don't you think eating in silence would be awkward?"

"What?"

"Well... I don't know about you but I am NOT okay with this. It's not that easy for me so I really don't want to talk to you right now. If we are on the dinner date don't you think that's what they expect? Us chatting, feeding each other, joking... I can't do that. Not yet. Cinema is perfect for us. It will be dark, we can just hold hands when something scary happens. No need for us to talk since we are watching the movie. I can handle some skinship but smiling and laughing as if nothing was wrong? That would be too hard for me."

"I... I guess you are right. I didn't consider that. I thought you were hungry so we could use the opportunity to eat."

"I'm not hungry and we can still have something at the cinema."

"Yeah... yeah. I'm sorry."

"You always are."

"Are you going to be mean to me now that we are over?"

"What do you think?"

"But why? You were the one who broke up with me!"

"Was it me really?"

"Yah!"

"Just stop. It won't help us to argue before shooting. The atmosphere will be tense. We are not that good at acting."

"But I can't just let this go!"

"Why not?"

"Huh?"

"Why can't you just let it go? You said you will be fine if we break up. So be fine."

"Taemin-ah..."

"We can talk later. Maybe. Now just stop."

 

~ later at the cinema ~

 

The date was awkward. Fortunately it didn't show. 2MIN didn't talk to each other but since they still touched the producers were satisfied. It was a slightly different image for the couple but that may actually be the plus of this episode. The fans will finally enjoy "the more mature look" of their boys. 

2MIN were lovely together but often they would joke and talk about nonsense so even serious moments were disregarded since they were always followed by something funny. This was an opportunity to show them how close they are to each other without being silly. The sudden and strong grabs of hands, the fearful exchanges of gazes when a ghost popped out... It showed their relationship from a different angle.

However, while shooting was going okay, the stars of the day had different feelings. Minho was confused. Why was Taemin acting as if this was HIS fault? He liked Taemin. He wanted to be with him but if Taemin didn't feel the same, it was only right to break up. Just as the leader said. Their feelings are important but not as much as the group.

 

Honestly, SHINee didn't click with each other that well. They were all so different with firm opinions. It was their conversations and will to pull this through that united them. They knew what being in SM meant and what would happen if they tried to leave so no matter how hard it get, they still tried to be happy. They were popular since their debut but it took years for them to get solo activities. But they were young, all they had was time. They could wait. And it was worth it. You earn a lot if you don't give up.

However, they would slowly need to enlist, their fanbase may decrease... who knows how much time they have left? Should they sacrifice the years of their hard work just because of some attraction they feel for each other? Even if that attraction is really strong and just may be more than only an attraction. Minho didn't believe that. He wanted to stay in SHINee. He wanted the group to do well. So he will get over this. 

Still, he couldn't figure out Taemin. When the younger one would cling to him or look at him, his heart always jumped in response. His breath always hitched. Gosh... this date was torture. This whole show... He earned for Taemin attention but once this was over, could his heart take the cold Taemin treatment? Changing from being lovers to being distant? He closed his eyes. How can he solve this?

Taemin was torn. He didn't want to lash out at Minho like that but he couldn't help it. He felt betrayed. Played. Disappointed. How could Minho do this to him? Did he really not care about him at all? Nah... Minho cared. He did. He was just... an idiot. He never noticed things, never understood what Taemin felt. Still Taemin was angry at him. If only he didn't push him they could still be together. That one mistake... he immediately regretted it. Why did he say to break up?

But wasn't it better this way? If Minho really didn't want to stay with Taemin and Taemin only, sooner or later they would have to end the charade. If it hurt so much now, wouldn't it be even worse later? However, later sounded appealing. This show... it hurt too much now. He should have ignored Minho's remarks. He should have bear the painarrow-10x10.png as always. Why did he snap? Why did he make this worse?


He felt like crying. He could feel Minho sitting beside him, he could smell his cologne and when they "accidently" touched, his body got all hot and his chest burned. This was it. This was the end. Only during WGM he could still enjoy Minho's touch, still venture out his feelings. Once the show ends.... there will be no going back. He blinked. Don't break down. They are still shooting. You can do this. Afterall, you were always the one hurting, even when they were still together.


~ to be continued ~

a/n: I am changing the transitions since hearts sometimes screw up the editing -_- sorry about that. I also prefer hearts <3 so 2MIN is getting all sad and depressing but don't worry :) I have still many things planned for the couple :D stay tuned for the next episode ;) woogyu should enter the scene and let me tell you, the date won't be easy xD