Crowd

Strange


This was not minseok thought when sehun asked to stay awhile. 

What minseok didn't except was for sehun to cling, to back hug him and touch him in general. Oh no, sehun didn't back away even under the watchful eyes of society. Sehun just let them watch, it's true. 


Of course minseok didn't oblige to any of sehuns advances. Stubborn in all of his actions shrugging sehun off every time he closed the space between their body so that minseoks backside was pressed against sehuns chest. Minseok really detested the closeness, the touchiness, the "no" bubble space rule that sehun probably never learned of. 

"Get off my back will you?" Minseok muttered in between his teeth using his elbow to create some sort of space between them. Did he just smell me?

"I thought you said you weren't gay." 

"I'm not. You just feel like a pillow. I'm debating if I want to bring you home and sleep with you." 

A loud chuckling yelp came from a shoved sehun. 

"Chill out, I'm bring you to meet my girlfriend." Sehun had slits as eyes and wide smile. Minseoks heart pinched. He had one. 

Minseok didn't sit with the two when they entered the cafe. He sat by himself. He couldn't believe he was wasting a day of work, no it wasn't work it was all he ever needed and his grandmother, for this. Minseok did not feel just a bit of jealousy, it was like sehun was rubbing in the fact he has a girlfriend, almost as if he was mocking him because they looked so fitting for each other. But he also did feel really upset because sehun was wasting his time because he was needed as a cover up. 

Being used. Pretending... It's the same thing as acting. 

This was all a joke. 

Minseok looked to his, most prized possession, a sturdy bronze watch that his grandmother gave to him as a birthday gift. 

"I can make it to the next shift..." Minseok mumbled to himself before he got up walking briskly to the door. Minseok was selfish like that. But he was just a prop, a prop that needed to make a living everyday to pass life by. 

Gladly, the walk to the coffee shop wasn't too far, maybe a good twenty minutes to himself. 

But no. 


As minseok passed crowds of people he got finger points and whispers loud enough to hear about how disgusting, how chubby (apparently) he was. How dreadfully unattractive he was and that it's a shame to sehun. 

Minseok scurried as quickly as he could to get away from the crowd that was trapping him. Suddenly minseok couldn't tell if people were shadows or if they were really living people there. He felt foreign and was starting to the feel panic rise. 

Who wouldn't have known that this wouldn't come with gossip? Minseok just didn't expect to get hurt that much but every word was a bullet to his heart. It's just society who is bashing on him for being with sehun when he didn't even want to in the first place. It didn't make sense. 

The piercing gaze of society was staring him down.

Why can't I move?