Kim Minseok

Strange

 


"Oh Sehun in another scandal"

Was not something minseok had not expect to be front cover headlines. In one day, with his picture included but all pixilated and plastered copied prints all around campus with "Kim minseok coming out of the closet".

A made up headline that was just as bold and obnoxious as "sehun's" headline at the very top of the copy print. (So much for the pixilation.)

Who the hell? What kind of sick joke was this?

He didn't even go to college anymore. Either way minseok ran around campus ripping the stupid damn paper from the bulletins before it gather more attention than needed. Hastily minseok moved from bulletin to bulletin until a smooth voice greeted him. (Maybe he had to jump a few times as well.)

"Would you like some help?" 

 

 

"This is the last bulletin? Thank so much!" Minseok sighed in relief as they walked taking their time; be sides minseok did work at the campus coffee shop. There wasn't a day where minseok came in late to work. In fact, he always came early just to roast the coffee beans to perfection. 

"I'll treat you to some coffee and sweets for helping me." Minseok smiled towards the tan guy who seemed slightly familiar. As they walked quietly to the recreation center on campus, minseok couldn't steer his eyes away from taking in the boy's beauty. He was such a nice copper tone, has a very beautiful face with really nice eyes and lips that made his smile put a charismatic spell on minseok. Minseok couldn't help but stare, he was pretty enchanted, at the guy. Because he kept on looking he almost walked into a pole, if it wasn't for-- whats his name?-- minseok would've smacked into the pole. 

He's definitely a gorgeous one. 

"This is the last one." 

Minseok looked at it and just as he tore the paper to shreds another voice broke the air. 

"You don't want people to know about us, xiumin?" His voice haughty against minseoks neck. 

Minseok spun quickly on his heel to walk away but the owner of the voice was too quick. He held minseok by his wrist turning minseok to him. 

"It is true. It isn't a scandal because I'm right here." Sehun stated sweetly while back hugging minseok who wanted to vomit. (Minseok wasn't a fan of skinship).

"Get off me." Minseok said shaking from sehun's grip. 

"Lets go, " minseok mumbled embarrassed that a possible new friend, witnessed what happened. 

With a tough pull minseok was tugged back into the cave of sehun's encircling arms and chest. 

"Tomorrow!" Minseok said franticly before he was dragged away. 

Once they got far enough from public eyes; Minseok harshly shook off sehun's hold on him. 

"What is your problem?!" Minseok was furious as sehun stepped away from minseok. 

"What does any of this have to do with me?!" Shaking with anger minseok pulled the stupid photo copied print of the headlines from his pocket before crumpling it up in front of sehun. 

"Don't you remember who fell on top of me crying?" Sehun breathe down minseoks neck who was pressed against the wall of the alley way. 

That doesn't give you the right to call me gay... Minseok added distastefully in his mind. 

"How did you find me?" Minseok huffed nervously and too honestly. His emotions were put on display like a child's picture book, an open book. Goodness it was hard for minseok to pretend that he felt otherwise but he didn't because that's not how he felt. 


"Kim minseok." 


The air supplying him life caught in his throat and seem to do the opposite. 

Minseok didn't think he'd possibly be in a scandal with someone famous. Despite how angry he was at sehun and himself, he was more worried about how sehun knew his real name. 


Why couldn't he just leave me alone?


"Let me stay awhile."