Act

Strange

 

"OMG IT'S A SEUNGHOON MOMENT!" 

was the exact opposite reaction to what minseoks saw of his situation. There were lots of flashing from girls with their cameras on their expensive high tech phones. Then came the sound of squealing girls as they posted it to their social media networks, another fan girling subject to be spread among Seunghoon's fan sites besides the drama itself. 

"SEUNGHOON OPPA! WHO IS HE TO YOU?" A crazy- must've been drunk Fangirl? to ask such a disturbing question. 

Minseok scrambled off the tall and beautiful stranger with beautiful light hair and slim, perfect, face. He quickly turned away from the situation wiping his tears hastily to let anyone know what actually happened. 

Seunghoon? Who in the world? 

The guy laughed and picked his accessories off from the ground dusting himself off. He stared at minseok with twinkling eyes. Only eyeing the guy oddly, minseok shrank further away from the beautiful person. Hoping that the weird guy would just stop staring because he was self conscious enough. He wanted to shrink into a dot because of his unmanly breakdown and to get out of the incident that had just occurred. 

"You asked who he is?" Seunghoon chuckled with his eyes in crescent slits. He took a few steps toward minseok who was using his hands as a shield. 

Hands gently urged minseok forcefully out of his seat to be placed under Seunghoon's arm turned to the crowd of girls. 

"Listen up my lovelies~" 

All the girls sighed contently at the name. They completely forgot that fact that minseok had sobbed and whined out loud for a second. 

"I want you all to meet my lover~" 

Minseok nearly fell to the ground if he wasn't held up by Seunghoon. This was pay back wasn't it? His mind was pulling a blank. A lot has happened that day. He just couldn't respond anymore. 

All the girls had the same reaction as minseok, maybe not the heartbreak but fainting and shock, yes. 

"Love, it's okay~ it doesn't matter what people say, as long as we're together." 

Minseok wanted to dissipate into nothing until he reached home. There was already gossip milling as they sat back down in their seats and left the bus. 

"Lets go, love, I bet your exhausted." 

Minseok, uneasily, left under Seunghoon's arm who was smiling brightly waving to his fans. Despite their broken hearts some were still very loyal and in that short amount of time came to support the real relationship displayed. While some quietly bashed on minseok with loud whispers. 

"Are you cold? We're almost to my house." The voice was nice and most definitely cute but still had minseoks alarms going off in his head. Minseok couldn't feel anything, currently, everything was smacking him in the face full force. 

"No..."

"Hmm, okay," Seunghoon smiled hugging minseok closer to his body. What the hell? He said no. Minseok only knew that this guy is famous and a stranger. 

"Mind telling me your name, beautiful?" 

"My name is not love. My name is not beautiful, it's xiumin!" Minseok said slipping from Seunghoon's who gripped him tighter. 

"Ah, how cute, xiumin." Seunghoon chucked lightly making minseok even more nervous.  

"Well we've reached my home! Lets go."


Once they reached the high class apartment structure minseok was pulled inside. More like hulled over Seunghoon's shoulder till they reached his room. Everything was too polished and shiny and expensive. Looking around warily cautious of everything, minseok knew he was in unknown territory. He stayed at the door of Seunghoon's room. He sure as hell didn't plan on staying or coming in the first place. 

A light chuckle left Seunghoon watching minseok look too much like a lost puppy. 

"Come here, I don't bite." 

"Why did you lie?" Minseok spoke sharply. He knew all along that Seunghoon was acting, lying, and minseok detested that. 

"Oh come on, relax, why can't we just enjoy each others company?" Seunghoon's voice was light as he stared at minseok. 

"Other people would but I don't even know who you are. Why did you act in front of all those fans?" Minseok was getting irritated. He didn't want to be some sort of prop to Seunghoon's joke.  

"Ah, I choose a good one, that's even better." Seunghoon smirked but then tsked looking back at minseok, "should've choosen a slimmer one." 

Minseoks cheeks went aflame he was beginning to feel flustered. Why couldn't he just answer these questions? He just wanted to go home. Plus his grandmother would be worried and that was the last minseok wanted to do to his last family relative. 

Minseok waited for his answer staring, hard, at Seunghoon. 

"Oohooo! Too cute and fiesty!" 

"Stop lying to me! Just say what you need to say!" By now minseok knew he was being played around with and he hated that. His pride wouldn't allow it either. 

"You, are my declaration for liking men." 

Minseok looked at Seunghoon like he had another head growing out of his neck. Even minseok didn't like men... Like that. 

"That's the only way to keep those annoying girls away right? Aren't I a genius?" His voice was so full of arrogance it made minseok want to puke all over the white marble floor. 

"How in the world did you come up with that conclusion?!" 

"It's okay, I'm not actually gay. I have a girlfriend but we have to secretly dating." Seunghoon shrugged cockily. How could one deceive so easily?

"You are my lover though, in public." Seunghoon smiled proudly at himself. 

"Said who? Don't come look for me." Minseok sharply swiftly leaving the room that felt like a dungeon, dark (from the lies that created a dark net from letting light in) and suffocating.

 



Later that night minseok searched up "Seunghoon". 

"Seunghoon

Real name: Oh Sehun
Age: 20
Occupation: actor, currently in 'Holy Emperor,' playing as the king's son..."

He didn't even tell minseok his real name! 

Good thing minseok didn't tell him his real name. 

Minseok scrolled further down "Seunghoon's" page and there it was noted all his scandals. There were too many and it overwhelmed minseok so he shut his laptop. To be honest he really didn't care because he would never see that "Seunghoon" guy ever again. He was not going to be some actor's prop to act like he was some lover. 

Because that's what younha did.