Falling Snow

Soy Milk & Twisted Dough Sticks
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~Chapter 34 – Falling Snow~

            Winter break eventually came to a swift end, leaving everyone at the Tea dorm house to get back into the routine of going back to their courses and studies. Although winter break had ended it didn’t mean that any of the snow had stopped falling despite already being close to spring. At the moment the group was walking back to their dorm from their last class with Ms.Jae and chattering amongst themselves.

            “You know something we haven’t done yet?” said Chanyeol suddenly earning curious looks from the others.

            “What?” asked Kai who was standing closest to Chanyeol at the moment.

            Chanyeol grinned “Snowball fight!!!”

            “Oh yeah!” exclaimed Tao with excitement “We usually have at least one snowball fight before the snow melts!”

            “Ooooh how are going to do the teams this time!?” asked Baekhyun.

            “I call being in the same group as DO like last time!” called Xiumin with a grin.

            Tao gasped while he mockingly splayed his hand across his chest “What about me!? Are you abandoning me for DO!?”

            “Of course not, DO just happens o be really good at this game,” reassured Xiumin as he patted Tao’s cheek gently who in turn gave Xiumin a peck on the cheek as he linked arms with him.

            Kai tugged DO closer to him and wrapped his arms around the smaller’s shoulders and poked his tongue out at the others “DO’s mine,” and then grinned while looking at DO “I know DO is so irresistible but he’ll be on my team, right?”

            DO blushed “Yeah, of course.”

            “Yeah, so Xiumin and DO are not going to be on the same team we learned our lesson the last time,” added in Chen.

            Kai gave Chen a curious look “What happened last time?”

            “These two,” Chen gestured to DO and Xiumin “Were on the same team and basically annihilated everyone.”

            Kai’s eyes widened in shock, even Sehun seemed to show a bit of interest in finding out what happened in their last snowball fight. Kai gave DO who was still in his embrace a surprised look “Really!?”

            DO laughed sheepishly “Umm, heh, sort of…”

            Tao gave a playful scoff “DO was throwing the snowballs with such great accuracy it never failed to hit us in the face while Xiumin was throwing the snowballs with so much strength we all thought we were going to break something if we got hit with it too many times.”

            Xiumin gave a light chuckle after hearing Tao explain “Umm, it wasn’t that… bad…”

            “Scary…” said Kai, Baekhyun, Chanyeol, Luhan and Tao simultaneously earning a slight pout from DO and Xiumin while Suho, Kris, Sehun, Chen and Lay chuckled.

            “Let’s head back to the dorm and gear up because we’re going to need thicker clothes if we’re going to play in the snow for a while,” suggested Suho.

            “Alright!” cheered the group as they headed back even quicker than before.

           

            As they got back to the dorm many of them stormed up the stairs and straight to their rooms, Luhan was included in this crowd as the others who were a little less enthusiastic about the whole thing made their way up at the usual speed.

            When Sehun entered the room, he saw Luhan grinning happily and already suited in a thick puffy jacket while in his hand he had a pair of gloves and a knitted hat.

            “Sehun! Hurry so we can have more time to play,” said Luhan.

            Sehun’s expression remained blank “…I think I’ll just watch you guys have a snowball fight.”

            Luhan frowned “What? But it’ll be more fun if you join us!”

            Despite the two having been happily dating for some time now, nothing much seemed to change other than the more affectionate gestures and sweet moments which meant Sehun’s indifference was definitely still around.

            “I’ll keep score or something,” replied Sehun as he sat down on their bed, feeling around underneath it to possibly find his hat.

            “Nooo, that’s not fun, just join in the snowball fight with us,” whined Luhan.

            “I feel lazy though,” replied Sehun nonchalantly as he continued looking for his hat.

            Luhan pouted “But I want to be on your team for the snowball fight.”

            “It’ll be fine, I’ll root for your team then,” said Sehun as he sat back up after not being able to find what he was looking for and saw Luhan’s sulky expression.

            “That’s not the same,” said Luhan with his bottom lip jutting out slightly.

            Sehun gulped and looked away, choosing to stay quiet and knowing that if he looked at Luhan’s pleading expression for too long he’d cave in and caving meant he would have to spend the next who knows how long being pelted and covered by the ice cold snow.

            Luhan frowned when he saw that Sehun was looking away from him ‘He never says no when I give him this look, but Sehun’s not looking at me,’ suddenly an idea popped into Luhan’s head and he grinned ‘I know what will convince Sehun…’

            “Sehun…” Luhan called out his boyfriend’s name softly.

            The softness of Luhan’s voice caught Sehun’s attention as he looked up tentatively at the older only to get a huge surprise when Luhan suddenly sat on his lap, the shock that Sehun was experiencing caused him to miss the playful glint behind Luhan’s eyes as the older leaned closer to him while wrapping his arms around Sehun’s neck causing Sehun to automatically coil his arms around the smaller’s waist.

            “Please?” Luhan brushed his nose across Sehun’s cheek and lightly skimmed Sehun’s jaw with his lips.

            Sehun didn’t move an inch.

            “Please Sehun?” Luhan’s lips traveled to Sehun’s cheek and chastely touched it.

            Sehun’s expression remained blank.

            “Sehun,” Luhan moved his lips right in front of Sehun’s blowing out lightly as he spoke a soft “Please?” and barely grazed Sehun’s lips with his own.

            Sehun was showing a light flush on his cheeks but his expression was still unchanged.

            “Please?” Luhan pressed a very light butterfly kiss on Sehun’s lips.

            Sehun noticeably moved his head a bit closer to Luhan as the other retracted.

            “Sehun,” another light kiss.

            “Please Sehun,” another kiss with a bit more pressure.

            “Sehunnie,” one more press of the lips.

            Sehun couldn’t take it anymore especially not with Luhan’s sweet lips constantly teasing him, tipping his head down Sehun claimed Luhan’s lips with his own for a few moments in a longer kiss mumbling out a quiet “fine” against Luhan’s lips which had lifted up into a smile.

            “Thank you, Sehunnie!” squealed Luhan as he pressed his lips to Sehun’s eagerly once more.

            “Such a tease,” mumbled Sehun in between the kisses Luhan was showering him with.

            “But I’m your tease,” replied Luhan with a smile.

            Sehun only smiled in response as he leaned in for another kiss, “Yes you are.”

            “Good because you’re mine too,” grinned Luhan as he met Sehun halfway with the kiss “Now get your jacket on because we’re going to have the longest snow ball fight ever!”

            Sehun groaned lightly, hugging Luhan tighter, “Why? Let’s stay inside where it’s warm.”

            Luhan gave Sehun a pouty look, Sehun’s will didn’t even have a chance as it crashed instantly.

            “…Fine.”

            Luhan’s expression brightened as he got off of Sehun and went to Sehun’s draws to pull out the younger’s thick jacket and threw it to him with a huge grin on his face before racing down the stairs and all the way out to the front of the dorm where everyone was planning on having the snowball fight as Sehun grumbled while shoving his arms through the sleeves.

            Another thing that Sehun got used to after the two began dating was that he couldn’t really deny Luhan anything he wanted… no matter how much he tried.

 

            “Alright, let’s get this snowball fight started!” cheered Chanyeol.

            “How are we doing teams?” asked Suho.

            “Rock, paper, scissors?” suggested Chanyeol.

            “Too random, I want to be on the same team as Sehun,” said Luhan.

            “Okay, so what now?” asked Chanyeol.

            “Why don’t we just spilt into pairs then and it can be like a free for all,” suggested Kai.

            “That’s not a bad idea, let’s do it,” grinned Baekhyun as he linked arms with Chanyeol “I got my partner!”

            After hearing that everyone scrambled to get paired up quickly and the game began…

            “Hey! That’s a freaking foul!” protested Kris as he got pelted with four snowballs at once.

            “We never said you can’t form alliances! We only said Xiumin and DO can’t be on the same team!” yelled back Chanyeol, Baekhyun, Kai, and DO laughingly.

            “Still cheating!” called out Kris as he barely dodges the next four balls of ice aimed at him thanks to Suho pulling him back behind a tree.

            “Kris! Don’t stand in the open!” squealed Suho as he reached down to make another snowball and hand it to Kr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter