Unpeaceful Moments

Soy Milk & Twisted Dough Sticks
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~Chapter 26 – Unpeaceful Moments~

            “Oh my gosh quick take another photo before they wake up,” whispered a voice.

            “Should we really be doing this?” questioned another soft voice.

            “Of course! When do you think we’ll ever see them like this again?” whispered back the first voice.

            “Exactly this is a once in a life time chance,” whispered a third voice.

            “Oooooh! Send me that picture Baekhyun it’s so adorable!” whispered a female voice.

            “Okay! Just after I take a few more!”

            “Uhh, they’re gonna wake up and murder you,” said the soft voice quietly.

            “Please, I am not afraid of the maknae and a deer,” scoffed what sounded like Baekhyun’s voice.

            “Yup everything will be just fine,” reassured the third voice which sounded like Chen’s.

            “You say that but…”

            “It’ll be fine sweetie, you worry too much DO,” insisted the female voice in a hushed tone.

            “But Granny…” whispered back DO with concern.

            Sehun began shifting in the bed as he groggily began becoming aware of the voices he was hearing ‘Ugh, what in the world? Is someone whispering?’ The others held their breath, Sehun still had his eyes closed as he held on to what he assumed was a pillow in his arms a little tighter. ‘So annoying, too early, pillow is so warm, sleep…’

            There was a sudden high pitch squeal that erupted from both Granny and Baekhyun but was quickly shushed by DO’s voice “You’re going to wake them up and then they’re going get mad that you’re taking pictures of them!”

            “But DO look at them! It’s so cute!” Baekhyun quietly gushed as he snapped yet another photo with his phone. This was most likely the fiftieth photo that Baekhyun had snapped of Sehun and Luhan who were peacefully sleeping on the bed in each others’ embrace. Sehun had one arm wrapped around Luhan’s waist as he continued to sleep with Luhan’s head tucked under Sehun’s chin and his hands that balled into fists were placed limply on Sehun’s chest.

            “I’m definitely not missing this moment, it’s going on my camera,” said Chen.

            “This moment is just asking to be photographed!” squealed Granny.

            “It’s adorable, now let’s get out before they…”

            Chen, Baekhyun, and Granny sighed at DO’s insistent request, Baekhyun whispered back “Fine, just one more picture though, this time a little bit closer.”

            DO didn’t protest as he stood near the doorway knowing that Baekhyun wasn’t going to give up until he got that one last picture “Fine, just hurry.”

            Baekhyun approached the side of the bed where Sehun was sleeping and held his phone up over the sleeping duo in order to get both of them in the shot, just as he was about to hit the center button to take the photo the phone happened to slip right out of Baekhyun’s hands and land directly on both Sehun’s and Luhan’s heads simultaneously.

            DO’s eyes widened as he witnessed the phone slip from Baekhyun’s grip and Chen let out a hushed yell of “Baekhyun!”

            “Oh shi-” said a shocked Baekhyun as he dove straight under the bed with DO and Chen escaping through the doorway and Granny ducking under the end of the bed post.

            The sleeping two instantly snapped their eyes open and grunted in protest as their heads were impacted with the hard cell phone. “Ow!” groaned out Luhan still half asleep.

            “What the-” began Sehun as his eyes tried focusing on the strange object that apparently hit his head and fell on to the pillow in front of his sight.

            As the square like object came into focus Sehun scrunched his eyebrows together and said in a sleep filled voice “Is this a phone that dropped on my head?”

            Luhan however saw nothing but Sehun’s neck as he began taking in his surroundings coherently and upon realizing what he was looking at, Luhan screamed out in panic as he pushed back, “Sehun! What are you-” breaking out of Sehun’s grasp around his waist although he still didn’t push back far enough to completely break contact between the two as Sehun’s hand was now on Luhan’s hip.

            “Hm?” Sehun took his attention away from the phone lying on the pillow and looked at Luhan’s red face, finally taking notice of their position. Sehun’s own face heated up a bit in embarrassment since he wasn’t used to initiating the physical contact and seeing his hand still on Luhan’s hip he quickly removed it and scooted back from Luhan to the edge of the bed ‘That wasn’t a pillow at all! It was Luhan, no wonder it was so warm!’ mumbling out “Oh, sorry.”

            Luhan was still blushing as he covered his face with both of his hands “It- It’s okay…”

            Sehun suddenly felt his heart beat pick up an irregular rhythm ‘His actions are so… cutesy…’ Sehun quickly looked away from Luhan as he felt the weird sensation in his chest and his eyes caught on to the phone again. Reaching out Sehun picked it up and took a closer look at it ‘This phone looks familiar… especially the blue case on it…’

            Luhan removed his hands from his face and took another look at Sehun only to see the younger observing a phone in his hands with an expression that seemed almost confused rather than the usual indifferent expression on Sehun’s face, curious Luhan asked “Where’d that phone come from?”

            “I don’t know but I think this was the thing that hit us on the head while we were sleeping,” replied Sehun still staring at the phone ‘I know I’ve seen this before…’

            “Why do you think that?” asked Luhan

            “Because it was on the pillow when I woke up and it’s not mine and I know it’s not yours,” answered Sehun.

            “Oh, actually after looking at it for a while it looks familiar…” said Luhan as he sat up on the bed.

            Sehun sat up as well “Yeah, let’s turn it on” clicking the on button, the phone lit up and a lock screen popped up. But the lock screen wasn’t what caught the attention of the two sitting on the bed it was the background picture of Chanyeol and Baekhyun holding hands and doing a cute couple pose together.

            “My guess was right! I was thinking this was Baekhyun’s phone since he had a blue cover the last time I saw it and Chanyeol had a matching one that was red!” said Luhan as he realized why the phone looked so familiar.

            “Okay but why is Baekhyun’s phone here and why did it smack us in the face to give us a wake up call?” questioned Sehun as he tried unlocking the phone.

            “Good point,” said Luhan as he watched Sehun push in a random code, “I don’t think you’ll unlo-” The phone suddenly unlocked after Sehun inputted the code with a surprised glance Luhan asked “How did you-?”

            “Chanyeol’s birthday,” was Sehun’s reply as Sehun flipped the background screen to reveal the photo album that was apparently still open, Sehun’s and Luhan’s eyes widened in shock as they took in the photo of the two of them fast asleep in the same embrace they were in a few moments ago.

            “What- What- What is this!?!?” exclaimed Luhan as he grabbed the phone from Sehun’s hands and stood up from the bed “Baekhyun was in here taking pictures of us!?!? I’m definitely deleting all of these photos!!!”

            Before Luhan could even touch the screen of the phone he suddenly let out a high pitched (totally manly) scream that made even Sehun jump in surprise as Luhan jumped back on to the bed ‘What’s wrong with him?’ thought Sehun as Luhan scooted closer to where Sehun was sitting.

            “Som- Something ju- Something just grabbed my leg!!!” yelled out Luhan pointing to the side of the bed.

            Sehun raised an eyebrow “Really?”

            “You think I’m lying!?!? Go check for yourself!!!” yelled Luhan as he clutched the phone in his hands even tighter.

            ‘He seems really freaked out maybe he’s not just over reacting,’ sighing Sehun got off the bed and dropped to his knees and elbows to peer underneath.

            Sehun was met with two brown eyes and a sheepish smile from the very owner of the phone that Luhan had in his grasp. “Baekhyun!?” said Sehun with a bit of surprise ‘Well that’s definitely not something you see everyday…’

            “What!?” exclaimed Luhan as he clambered off the bed and dropped to the same position as Sehun in order to see Baekhyun who was hiding underneath “What the heck!? You almost gave me a heart attack when you just grabbed my leg!!! You also better have a good explanation for these photos on your phone too!!!!!”

            Baekhyun pouted “Well good to see you guys too.”

            “Baekhyun…” said Luhan warningly.

            “Okay, okay, just move so I can get out,” said Baekhyun, Luhan and Sehun stood up as Baekhyun crawled out and stood up to face the duo.

            Luhan then held out the phone that still showed the picture of Sehun and Luhan sleeping “What in the world were you doing!?”

            Baekhyun grinned sheepishly again “Well we were the first to arrive this morning and Granny just happened to greet us at the door and she told us that you guys were still sleeping so we decided we wanted to give you guys a wake up call but then we bursted in and saw the two of you snuggling and it was so adorable!”

            “UGHHH,” groaned Luhan as he blushed and went towards Baekhyun.

            But before Luhan could really get any closer Sehun put his hand out in front of Luhan to block his way ‘Okay Luhan is going  start chasing Baekhyun around the house I should probably stop him before the two break something… Besides I need to ask Baekhyun something too…’ Sehun looked directly at Baekhyun “What do you mean by ‘we’?”

            There was silence between the three for a moment before Baekhyun replied with a nervous laugh “Oh did I say ‘we’?” and glanced towards the door.

            Sehun noticed Baekhyun’s glance and turned towards the door where he saw someone pull their head away from the opening. Sehun faced Baekhyun again with a raised eyebrow “Really?”

            “You mean there’s more pictures!?” exclaimed Luhan as he walked towards the bedroom door but stopped suddenly when he walked past the bed post as he yelled out “Granny! What the heck!? You’re in on this too!?”

            Meili stood up from her crouched position and grinned at her grandson “I couldn’t resist Xiao Lu, I mean have you seen this!?” Meili held up her cell phone in front of Luhan’s face showing another photo of the sleeping pair.

            Luhan groaned and reached out to get the phone “Give me the phone!”

            Meili whined “But Xiao Luuuuu, nooooooooo.”

            “No buts!” replied Luhan as the two began playing a sort of tug of war with the cell phone.

            ‘That’s probably going get no where for a while,’ thought Sehun after watching the two argue and walked towards the bedroom door, without any warning Sehun pulled both doors open and in tumbled both Chen and DO.

            “…You guys took photos too didn’t you?” questioned Sehun in a monotone voice.

            DO pointed towards Chen “He did.”

            Chen’s mouth fell agape “How could you sell me out!?”

            Sehun glanced towards Chen who pulled his expression back together again and stood up, opening his arm

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter