SuLay? Puhlease.

This Is War- Just Kidding. I Love You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Zhang Yixing:

 

I don't get it. I don't get how people can pair us two up when we are seen at the ends of the compass everytime. Okay, not all the time, just 30% of the time. my life. SuLay is just the worst idea any one can have, especially when Jongdae is a nutjob trying to woo that Angel girl. Or when Chanyeol is purposely trying to get on the good side of Byun Baekhyun suddenly. Or when our performance is on Monday.

And there goes Sehun who's ing about his hell of an experience trying to dodge the Disney princess guy at the bubble tea shop. And I just want my sleep.

Talking about sleep...

"Ring ding dong ring ding dong ring diggi ding ding-" I slammed my hand over to the bedside table and felt for my phone. Why the did I even choose that song as my alarm? Oh right. It annoys me so I can wake up easier. However, I wasn't in a particularly elated mood to wake up today. So I naturally shut off my alarm and started drifting into dreamland once again.

"Jeonjaengiya! Geopjaengiya! Neo dugo bwa!" WHAT THE SDWKXXIZCWZICAMNC. Furious, I sat up in my bed and thought of the person calling me. Yes, and I set that as his ringtone on purpose. It is war with Kim Junmyeon. The song played in the background while I stared into space, contemplating whether to answer the call. I didn't even get a chance to decide when I heard someone yell from the other room, "Dude! Shut the heck up!"

Without any choice, I slid my finger over the screen and asked in a monotone voice, "Yes Jun-tard..."

"Xingxing, where are you?" Junmyeon said over the phone. The background was noisy, as if he were in a busy place and Junmyeonie didn't sound too pleased. Still drowsy with sleep, I replied, "Urghhhhhhh... At.. Home.. Now.. can I... Sleep...?"

There was a moment of unusual calm, then he shrieked, "YA! OUR PERFORMANCE IS TOMORROW UNLESS YOU WANT TO FAIL YOU BETTER MEET ME AT THE DANCE STUDIO BY 9.00!" The line went dead afterwards.

I could have sworn my ears were half-deaf at the end of that. But he did have a point. Grumbling, I picked my way out of my bed and stepped out of the bedroom. When I stepped into the corridor, I stared at the door to the room next to mine. Why was it ajar? Sighing, I pushed open the door and nearly tripped on a quilt. I looked up and found Kim Jongdae sleeping on the spare bed, snoring gently.

So, he was the one who yelled at me just now. Upon seeing his sleeping figure, I vaguely remembered Jongdae getting drunk at Chanyeol's house last night and somehow came crashing my house. I sighed again before picking up the quilt and dropping it roughly on Jongdae. The quilt then landed on top of his face. Oops.

"What the man." I heard his muffled voice from the quilt. Jongdae waved around madly for a while and then pried the quilt off his face. I stared at him with my signature emotionless look. We both then stared at each other blankly for a while. One sleepy annoyed man to another.

For some reason, I suddenly remembered Jun-tard's shrieking voice and I told Jongdae, "I need to go." Opening the door, I continued, "And if you leave the house without locking it, I will rip your throat out." Jongdae giggled on the bed, "Oooooh so threatening." Um. That was weird. Kim Jongdae never giggles. Bewildered, I turned around and stared at him.

"Jong, are you okay?"

"Hehehehe I'm fine. Who are you meeting later?" I swore his voice had a second intention to it. Jongdae batted his eyelashes at me and I starting freaking out, "Dude- Are you-" Jongdae cut in, lying on his stomach, "Is it Junmyeonnieee?" 

"Yeah..?"

"Enjoy your date!"

Jongdae followed that by making a kissing motion with his fingers and ended by making the international sign. "SuLay FTW!" I shook my head worriedly and said, "Jongdae, you're definitely still on high. You should sleep-" Before I could even finish, the other boy had already plunged his head onto the pillow and seemed dead to the world. Kim Jongdae is weird. I'd congratulate anyone who can crack his code.

I stepped out of the room, mind still perturbed by the SuLay he mention. Seriously?! I couldn't really blame him now, because he's as high as . The point is, he keeps pestering me about SuLay - even on school days. Maybe I should stop bumping Junmyeon on the corridors often. But how are you supposed to know he is turning around the corner?

I succumbed to my fate and started preparing for the dance practice.

------

By the time I had reached the dance studio, it was close to 9.00. I still couldn't believe I actually ran, for gods' sake. Nobody had ever made me run for something. Heck. I would be late for class and I didn't give a damn. Well... Except Jun-tard.

As was well at the dance studio, except for the fact that I heard a loud music which I recognised as Alone by Sistar coming from it. I pushed open the door quietly and peeked inside. What the heck is- "Oh." I said, feeling the blood rush to my cheeks after realising what was happening.

Junmyeon was busy dancing along to it, his eyes focused on the mirror in front of him. I kid you not, he was doing all the exact moves, all the leg moving and stuff. I complained softly to myself, "Seriously? He doesn't even do this well with our chereohraphy." When the song ended, I was kinda impressed. Partly because of his iness in it- Wait. WHAT THE WAS I THINKING?

The guy dropped to the polished ground instantly after the last beat, panting heavily. I decided this was a good time to enter. "Yah. Drink up more water. That dance was difficult," I said loudly. Junmyeon scrambled onto his feet and his eyes lit with surprise before asking, "You saw that?"

I nodded, placing my bag at the corner of the studio. "It was not bad." Junmyeon blushed but he narrowed his eyes, "Were you spying on me?" 

"No! Why would I?"

"Cos you're a freaking ert!"

"I am many things but I am not a ert!"

"Then why were you even looking at this dance when you don't give a damn about other group dances?"

Okay. I was stumped. Junmyeon smirked before lightly skipping to where his bag was. After he drank his water, we started our dance practice until late afternoon. Looking back at the one month I had spent with him, I thought we'd at least be friendlier. I guess not, since he's still giving me the cold shoulder ever since the accident.

Back to our dance, Junmyeon just happened to catch TVXQ's Catch Me when we were deciding our song, and voila. That became our song. I don't know if he was trying to get back at me, because he was purposely forcing his will on everything. Dude, I didn't even set a trap on you.

"Where are you going?" Jun-tard asked suddenly while we were walking beside the road. I shrugged and replied, "Home. And check if that Kim Jongdae has wrecked my house." He gave me a questioning look before asking again, "Why is he at your house?" Then I launched into my full story of how Chanyeol's dad had this last minute house party and he had invited us to it. And how Jongdae and Sehun were competing how many shots they could take.

After the story, Jun-tard scrunched up his face, "We're underage, you know. We aren't supposed to take alcoholic stuff." "Seriously, we can just loosen up a little," I replied. He glared at me but continued walking. Soon, we had reached the bus stop.

"What bus?"

"98. You?"

"Oh. I'm taking 35."

"What?! You live around the Dongdaemun area?"

"Umm... Yeah..."

"Rich kid," I heard him mutter under his breath. I was about to reason with him when his bus arrived. Junmyeon gave me a short wave and said, "Good luck for tomorrow!" He then boarded the bus before I could say anything. As I stared at his fading bus, I wondered if that Jun-tard could speak to me for more than one minute for once.

 

Kim Junmyeon:

 

Wow. That dance practice is more tiring than I thought. And Zhang Yixing is still behaving like that and I didn't even know he was rich. I think it is just cliche that all the kingkas and queenkas have lots of money. 

"I have a big feeling that my group is gonna fail tomorrow," complained Kyungsoo while he sipped his mango juice. Luhan snorted, "You don't say." The six of us had gathered at a frozen yoghurt store near Tao's house to 'disscuss'.  Minseok nibbled on his pancake before saying, "Any of you guys made up already?" All of us shook our heads.

Baehyun said, "Well... We sort of are on talking terms.. But not really good 'good' terms." It was my turn to scoff. I retorted after taking a big gulp of water, "Baek-ah, I saw you two talking to nicely with each other. Someone was laughing too." Baekhyun's cheeks turned a little red for a moment but he replied defensively, "No! We definitely still aren't that good to each other."

All of stared at him knowingly. He slammed his cup down on the table, "What?" Tao smiled discreetly, but he still diverted the topic, "So. Minseok." "Hmm?" the oldest mumbled absent-mindedly into his cup. "Why did you ask us to meet?"

I watched Minseok fiddle with the straw nervously. He finally spoke, "I sort of need more money." There was silence until I asked good-naturedly, "Why? What's wrong?" He puffed his cheeks and couldn't resist pinching them. "My dad just lost his job. I need to help my mum support the family," Minseok said dejectedly. Luhan patted him on the back and told him, "We'll help you."

"Yeah. We'll help," I said

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter