Am I falling in love?

Almost had it all

( ring!!!! , the alarm woke you up)

" ahh...  , it is still 7:00 though five more minutes" , you said with a morning voice.

after you you sleep you wake up and see that it is almost 8:00..

" AHHH!!! , I'm late now", you then wash up and change your clothes and just greeted your mother without eating your breakfast.

"Minyoungahh, go fill your stomach first", your mom said.

" I don't have time, bye" , you said

You take the bus so that you can go there faster, then when you are already at your school you see the clock almost 8: 30 while your class starts at 8:00

Kris POV

( where is that moron?, is she planning not to go to school today?) I don't really why that girl really bugs me out, and it is such a weird thing., while scatching your head.

****

After a few hours the bell rang fot the first break and you just decided to spent your timeat the library because you don't want to be scolded.

" I wonder what they did to the class?" , you said then you go out. As you walk to the hallway Hyeseok called you.

" Minyoungahh, I thought you are absent today where did you go?"

 " I just decided to go to the library to spent my time there because I don't wanna be scolded"

 then suddenly....

" students gather here at the auditorium for some important annoucement" , the speaker said on the microphone.

so you two went there and you see Kris headed also in the auditorium.

" Pls ... Take our seats" , the speaker said

" ohh there is a vacant there" , hyeseok said. You went there and notice that Kris is at the back of your seat, he then looks at you but you just look at him and turn away.

" Okayy... , students we would be celebrating Valentines day for the  next two days and I hope that everyone of you would participate because it we be Dream Arts High School Ball" . Everyone got excited especially the girls.

" Do we really need to attend that?, you said.

" Why?", hyeseok said 

" I am not used to that kind of stuffs, it is just a waste of time", you answered

" I hope that for the coming event you already selected your own dates" , the speaker said while...

" Oppa who would be your date?" , Nana said to Kris cause he is just seated next to him but Kris only smiled at her..

" I also hope hat the juniors would participate for the preparation tommorow", then every juniors got irritated ( what the fudge? ) and don't worry the school would be the one who will give the materials needed, so you may not go and start to find your crush ( hahaha) , the speaker jokingly said.

" Minyoungahh, do you already decide who would be your date?, hyeseok said

 " I think... , ahh I don't know" , while scratching your head. " ahh hyeseok I would just go to the library, if you want you can now go, you might be doing other things bye", you waved your hand.

"but--" , hye seok said while scratching his head. Then you go to the library and start to search a book.

" Okay.. Where is it?" , you whispered. Then at the other side of the bookshelves Kris is there while he looks at you and follow youre way.

Kris POV 

( while I look at her I always feel something strange, my heart started to beat fast and I don't know, she may not have that impact but Why?, don't tell me I already fall in love with her? ) But this can't be!!! 

*****

"ohhh", you noticed Kris at the other side of the bookshelf then your eyes me fo a few seconds....

" Why? Are you now attracted with me?", Kris said.

" Why would I?" 

" ahh really? , don't pretend"

you ignore him while he followed you, and he seated opposite from you.

" What do you want?" , you said

He just  look at you and smiled then after a fae second a feel that there is someone who play around our feet..

" Why do you always ---", he grabbed your mouth and he let of go it while you just get quiet. Then you feel that his feet gettin higher and higher so you kicked him"

" Ouch..." , he said with a hurt face.

" Good for you"

 You stand up and hurridly ran from him and you didn't notice your bracelet fell on the ground so Kris pick it up.

" Hey.. Moron, forgot these? "

 you turned around and notice that your bracelet had really gone..

" Yahhh!!!! " , you shouted but he ran away and you try to catch him until you two already went at the rooftop.

" mehrong.." , he said with a childish voice..

" Give it back", you said seriously

then you grab it from him but you can't because he is so tall that you couldn't reach it but suddenly he slipped and he grabs you until you were on top of him. You two just stared but you opened your eyes widely cause you were shock, but he just smiled at you and he put his hand on your head so that he could kiss you.

"yahhh, stop it " , while he grabs your head.

you slapped him and hurridly stand up , while he stand up also.

" Hey.. moron how can you--"

" just give it to me!!!" But he throw it away from the buliding.

" What the" , you then go down to searcg for your bracelet.." Where is it ?, you then cried.

" Hey..."

" What?!!! , don't you know that thing is important to me?" , you turn away and continue searching from the ground then....

" Hey moron, I really did not throw it"

 you turned around and see your bracelet on Kris, so you walk through and snatch it and you cried even more...

" I'm sorry" , he said

" Just don't do it again!! " 

you cried and just leave him dumbfounded.

" Yahh.... Yahhh.. Yahh !!! " , Kris shouted but you ignore him.

*****