Meeting

Almost had it all

"Sighhhhh...., it's the first day of school again for me" , you said before entering the main entrance of school." I wonder where is the principle's office, I need to get my schedule and some informations" , while scratching your head.

As you enter the inside the school you saw some students looking at you strangely but you just ignore them.. Then finally after a few minutes of searching you finally found the office. You enter and you saw the school secretary there doing some stuffs and then you bow to her," ohh... Hello I am Park Minyoung I am the transfer student here" 

"so you're the transferee" she said then she give you the schedule of classes..

" Thanks..." While handling the paper.. ( then she talks about some information regarding your school)

" You can go now to your first class and hurry you may come late in there" 

" Thanks again, bye ", you said and then hurridly you search for room 304

As you search for your room there someone who tap your back..then you turn around

" New face ha.., seems like you searching for something" , he said

" ahh I'm searching for room 304 because that's my class" 

" hahahahaha you just came to the right person" , he smiled 

" so you're also going there?"

" Yup, okay let's go now" he grabbed your shoulder then you head to your classroom

"o-kay" with poker face..

when you already got into to your room your prof. suddenly sees you..

"oh get in".., your prof said. (Then you get in with a little bit of nervousness) I am Mr. Lee by the way I'm your math teacher and would you greet yourself to the class..

" Hello , my name is Park Minyoung I came from Incheon", you said and notice that the while class is looking at you strangely and some whispered and laughed silently..

" Okay Minyoung you can go now to your seat there is a vacant chair there at the seat before the last at the back"

You headed to your seat and notice that there is a guy smirked at you but you ignore him and you suddenly sit and notice that the guy who helped you is just next to you.

" Hi, by the way I'm Hyeseok"

(you smiled...) the discussion start and you are just listening carefully to the prof. Then someone tapped you back, and you turn around,

" heyy" he said, with an evil smile"

" what?.." , you answered 

He just stared at you for a while and then the prof. recognized you, you turn around and said " yes, sir"

" are you listening? "' your prof said 

" ofcourse sir"

" Then can you solved this one at the board"

All of your classmate were looking at you and then you bravely stand up and get the chalk.

" Ahhh this is easy you whispered" you write down your solution and answer.

" Well then you can now go back to your seat"' your prof said

then you get back and all of your classmate looks at you.

" Well Ms. Park did you already know this topic before?"

"uhmm it's just I analyzed the question well so I know what to do"

" Ms. Park are you sure about your answer?, because it seems like you use other technique beside the formula"

" I used to have my own techniques when it comes to solving" 

" Let's see if you got the correct answer"' the teacher write his own solution at the boardand you see that both of you  have the same answer but his solutions seems to be longer than yours. " well great job, I've never a smart student like that.."

(oops akward smile..) 

" you did a great job" , hyeseok said to you

(heee..) , you said.

"I think  Nana would have a rival now! 

" Who's Nana?"

" See that girl at the front, that's her"

 You see Nana looks at you also and notice she seems serious listening and it cannot be seen to her that she is the top student because she seems a girlish girl who only came to schoo, for friends.

(After few hours, the bell rang)

You get your bag while everybody seems excited to go out and Hyeseok approached you..

" Hey.. Wanna go snack with me?"

" Do I have a choice ? "

*****

the two of you went to the canteen and you see that girls around are trying to get attention from the guy whom the reason why you got called by your prof... 

"Who is that guy ? "

" ohh he is Kris, he is one of the famous student here in school"

" Why?"

" Because he is handsome and rich"

"What the-- "

" there is a vacant sit there, let's go"

as you head to your sit Kris look at you while you walk and it seems you two has a staring competition, but after a second you look away and see Nana beside her..

" Hyeseok, is Kris and Nana dating?"

" Ahh no it's just Nana is always following Kris LIKE his girlfriend"

" Really?, I would not ever do that in my life I would look like a slave"

( you two laughed) 

" What do you want to order?, I would treat you" , you said

" No I should be the one I' m the guy"

" Don't worry you could treat me in other time , just let me do it for you for now"

"but--"

 you stand up amd go to the counter.

" Minyoung ahhh" 

You just smile at him and started ordering" 

I want--"

 you got cut off by Kris because he suddenly ordered for himself..

" Oh..."' You can't yell at him because you are a very shy person, you are not used to fight with other people.

" This is you're order sir" ,the worker said.

He smirked at you and seems like nothing happened, " Would I get your order again?"

" Just give me a 2 juice and 2 sandwiches"

You get you're order and give the money, but as you walk buy you bumped Nana.

"oh my god!!! And everyone caught your attention

" I'm sorry, I didn't mean to--"

" you just did it!!"

you wipe off her dress and Kris stand up

" Are you okay Nana?" , he said

" Kris look at my dress it is ruined", while she cries

But suddenly Nana slapped you.. Hyeseok shouted at her.. , then you felt embarrassed while everyone looks at you and..

" I would wash it off for you" , you said

" Don't you know how much this cost?"

Nana grab the glass of juice and splat it from you..., while got shocked

" Now we're fair"

 "Let's just go" , Hyeseok said

The two of you go while Kris was just looking at you

"Oppa, that girl is such a ", Nana said

" Just go and change" , Kris said

you and hyeseok both walk along the hallway and...

" I have an extra sweatshirt there in my locker, do you want to use it?"

"Ahhh... Yes, is it okay with you?"

"hahaha ofcourse, let's go"

after few hours the class already ended and you and hyeseok both walk.

" Ahh hyeseok, I would just give this shirt to you tommorrow, because I would wash it off"

"Ahh okay.. , are you sure you can go home now?"

" Yes.. I need to change"

" do you want to give you a ride?"

" Don't worry I'm okay, you can go now and by the way thanks"

" anytime...., well bye"

"bye", you two seperated from the main entrance of the school and you see Nana and Kris together. Nana looks at you with a strange face while Kris just look at you with a cold face". Then, Nana went to her car and they car seems like very expensive and her butler opened the door for her.

"Oppa, I would go now"

Kris just look at her, and Nana went in, Kris just wave his hand.

" Ahhh... They both look they are dating ", you said.

you just walk through your home and suddenly a sports car horn at you loudly so you almost jump from shockness.

" Moron..." You heard it from the one who's driving and you notice it was Kris who was wearing shades. 

" I'm at the side of street, he is the one who should be moron, ahhh...really", you said 

****