Trouble

Almost had it all

You went to the school as soon as possible because you try to avoid students who always looks at you whenever you came in.

" Okay class, we would have a quiz bee for tommorrow, and I already selected the one who will be the representative of our batch and gladly two from your class is chosen, and the first one is Nana and the other one is Minyoung"

" woh..., the class said", while you were startled cause you didn't expect that.

" I hope you would study that we could win"

 on you break time you headed to the library while you see Kris with a tons of girl trying to get his attention but he just walk like he didn't see them.

You went inside and notice that all the students there seems to be serious.

" I've never knew there also student like me in here " , you whispered. Then, you see Nana have a tons of book with her table and it seems like she was studying for tommorrow's quiz bee. You pick up some books and then you go and sit. While you were reading Kris suddenly goes in and he seated beside you...

you just look at him while he was seating there comfortably without anybooks. He then pick up your notebook and he started to pick up pieces of paper and throw it away from you.

" Can you just do something without disturbing me ", you said

" I don't want to, he said then smirked"

( grrrrr...) you just ignore he stop after he was already bored and he just looks at you with his palm on his chin.

Kris POV

this girl is weird, how can you she have long patience? I look into her face and started scanning it and notice he has a milky skin with a kissable lips, but hier nerd glasses ruined her look so I started snatching it from her.

End of POV

*****

" yahh.. give it to me" while you can not barely see him because your vision turned blurred and you try to get it from him.

" YAHHH!!! , you shouted everyone from the room started to look from the two of you. Kris stand up and try to walk away, so you also stand up trying  to catch him. 

You two went outside while you panicked because you can't really see him.

" Park Minyoung, come and get it to me , hahaha wih evil laugh"

 " kris, can you not do anything good?

he ran away while you try to catch him and you went to a dark room.

" Kris, where are you? , don't you know I can really not see you" , you just stand there and you here the door closed. " hey.. Is that you? please stop joking.." Then suddenly someone tapped your shoulder.

" Omo..  "

" this is your glasses" , kris handed you our glasses and notice you two were in the dark room.

 " ahhh really" , you headed to door while he just looks at you while ou were struggling to open it.

"Why?" , he said

" We are locked" , Kristried to open the door but he can't.

" this is all your fault" , if you just not take my glasses we would not end up with this

"yahh don't you know I just followed you"

" ahh..., do you have a phone?" , you said

He grabbed his phone and started calling but it has no signal.

" There is no signal" 

" move away"

" What will you do?"

" I will try to kick the door", you kicked the door but you can't. " you're the man can you just kick this"

" ahhh.... Move " , with irritated face.. Kris kick the door but it does'nt work.

" I'm dead, how can we get out with this.." You just sit and he just looks at you.

" What are you doing now?", Kris said.

" Just wait and see for the staff to get in here"

 he scratches his head and seated opposite from you.

" Yahh.. Moron"

" I am not a moron"

" you are weird though" , he started laughing.

" How can you laugh with this situation? " , you whispered . " Crazy man" 

" I heard that" 

you just look at him and you started to put head on your knees. You two didn't talk foe few hours..

" This is boring, can you please talk?" , he said

" What do you want me te say? "

Kris stand up and he seated beside you. You try to move away but whenever he moves he will move also.

" Really?" , you look at him

 " Don't you know that in this situation if a girl was locked up with me they would start to flirt?

" I am not like that.." You look at him amd you two started to have staring competition.

" What do you want? " , you said while he leans on you closer and closer.." Yahhhh, stop joking around"

" I am not joking" , he smirked

your face was just inch away from his.. But the door suddenly opened.

" What are you two doing?, go get a room", the janitor said

 you then hurridly stand up with an embarassed face.

" Save by the bell, sighhhh, that was disgusting"

you walk along the hallway while Kris is just at your back following you. You noticed that the sky would go darker .

" Omo, I need to go home"

" yahh, whre are you going? "

" go home ofcourse"

you ran and try to avoid him, then as you look back he was gone.

" Sighhhh"

 you then walk to your home and see there was a girl with miniskirts and crop top waiting outside..

" How can she wear something like that at night?, with disgusted face.

then someone bumped at your back and you see it was Kris, he then smirked at you and he go to the girl who was waiting.

" Hi , it seems you go out late", the girl said.

" Did you wait long?' Kris said while he grabbed the girl's waist.

" Just don't think about it, let's go"

" I bet the two of them would go clubbing", you said

Kris opened the door for the girl while he looks at you, but you snobbed at him and go on your own way.

" What a playboy... I wonder why girls would almost kill theirselves just to get his atenttion".

*****