Competition

Almost had it all

" all the contestants please gather here at the stage cause the quiz bee competition would now start", the speaker said in the microphone.

You went up the stage and see that many students gather there to watch.

" Okay students this competition is consist of two student in each team, but there would be one students who will stand as an individual because there is one contestant who cannot join for today's competition. So go now and pick in the box who would be your partner and if you get the name please stand beside them and the junior should be the one who will pick in the box.Then let's start with Nana.... Then let's go now with the other juniors..."

 After some of the juniors you pick and headed to your place.

" Okay since all you already pick please show who are the ones who would be your partner". So nana and young do would be the first team, then shinwoo and soyu, taeyoong and minwoo, and for Minyoung she would be stand as an individual competitor,lastly we have sora and jaewook.

( That's okay Minyoung you can do this) 

" Oppa", Nana said and you see Kris was there and all were looking at him because he did go here to watch.

" I can't believe that he came here to watch", you whispered.

" So contestants let's start our game and go to your respective places"

" for our first category it wuld be math" 

( yes, mathh wahahaha) "please show your solution and answer and it would be flash at the screen."

the question was flashed on the screen and the audiences seems to be confused with it, while others are having their attention with Nana since she was the defending winner to the last year competition.You started answering with ease and you finished first while others exept for the group of Nana are not yet done.

" Please show us your answer, let's see so team of nana and youngdo got the right answer the same with Minyoung."

As the first part of the competition was done you and group of Nana remains for the last round.

" Seems like pur competition would be fun" , the speaker said

you look at the audience while you accidentally had an eyecontact with Kris and he looks at you strangely and Nana notice the two of you so you looked away.

(blah..blah...)" for the last question the one who would get the right answer would be the winner."

What is the book that was written by Aristotle in 350 B.C. In which it contains his astronomical theory and his ideas of the on the concrete workings of the terrestrial world?

( what is it again)" ahmmm... Aha On the heavens", you said

Okay time is up pls.. Show us your answer...

*****

sorry if this chapter is short becuase I am making my story have a good flow don't worry next time I would make it long..lovelots