Heartbeat

Almost had it all

" minyoung ahhh congrats!!!" , while hyeseok put his arm on your shoulder.

" Thanks"

 Nana and Kris were together and the four of you had a coincidence, Nana looks at you while he crossed her arms..

" How can someone like you with an ugly face win?, hahaha but don't worry ( she tapped your shoulder) " It is just the start" , she whispered then he bumped you shoulder and heade away while Kris looks at you and laugh.

" Ahhh.... That Nana really kills me how can she talk like that? , her face doesn't suit her personality" , hyeseok said

" Just don't mind her" 

"Fake persons... "

( hehehe) you two laughed 

*****

You go to the girl's locker to change because it's your P.E. time, as you go inside you see that there are also girls there changing and also speaking of the devil Nana is there..

After you've change  you heard the whistle of your P.E. teacher and all hurridly run so you go out and see Kris still changing his shirt so you see his half body.

" Ahhh...jinja, how can he just change outside"

" what?..", Kris said

" Nothing", you walk and he followed you 

 " Is my body really that attractive even if cold girls would turn their attention to me?" 

You ignore him ( tsskkk) 

" Yahh get ready", he said and he wink at you..

" Kriss!!! , let's play  basketball" , one of your classmate said.

you just sit at one of the chair while you watch everyone playing and then...

" Are you not gonna be playing?, Hyeseok said

" I am not in the mood hehehe"

" okay I would just go and play with them.."

" Okay.." , you see kris playing basketball and it seems like he is too serious when playing the suddenly he looked at you and said..

" Yah.. Minyoung ahh, this is for you " He shoot the ball and it turned out perfectly while the other were looking at you with jealousy.

" What the- , is he really doing a way just to make everybody hated me? "

 you look at him and he wink at you..

( grrrrr) " he really feels like he is handsome"

  " hey minyoung!! come join us play dodgeball", one of your girl classmate said while all stopped and look at you same with Kris and Nana.

( i have no choice though) you go with them while you see others are smiling at you..you go to the opposite team from Nana.

The game started and you see that from opposite team are trying to target you  but they can't. ( I am an expert with this). As the ball is on your hand... ( this is my chance). You throw the ball with all your strength and suddenly you hit Nana on her face.

" Oops" , you said

" yah!!!!, how can you--", nana said while her nose started to bleed.

you go to Nana and try to help her.. " I'm sorry, here a handkerchief". Nana refuse your hand 

" Sorry again? , look at me?" , and Nana started crying.

 You see Kris helped Nana..

" Oppa, look what this did to me"

 The two of them stand up and so with you.

" I hate you!!!  " , nana said

******

" Why do I always cause trouble?" , you said while you are in the washroom.

"Cause your clumsy..."

  You heard a man voice then you turn around and see Kris comin out of one of the door.

" Why are you here?" 

" Is it I am supposedly the one who ask you why are you here?

"Why?"

" Cause you are in the boys washroom"

 you turned around and see that you were really at the boys washroom.

" Ahh... So dumb" , you said while scratching your head, then you went to the door and Kris grabbed your hand. He gave you a y look.

" Just stay here" , with a seductive voice

" Are you crazy?"

he looks at you and he walk towards you closer and closer until youalready hit your back from the door and he put both of his hands against you.

" What do you want?" , with a scared voice

" I want you" , he said while he leans closer and you can feel his warm breathing and in just one move your lips could touch but you push him and go away.

" Is he thinking that I should fall for him, so weird" , you said while walking away. He ran towards you but you try to avoid him. Then, suddenly he put his arms on your shoulder and he said...

" Everyone listen" , all of the students look to the both of you . " From now Park Minyoung is now my girlfriend"

" What the hell, how can you say that?, don't listen to---

He put his hand to your mouth to cut you off.

" Let's go now BABE", he saidwith a smile

Then the he drag you and try to get away from him but you can't since he is too strong.

" Are you out of your mind? , how can you say that to them"

" I just did that so that more people would hate you ( hehehe) "

Kris let you go and you hurridly walk so that you could home without seeing his face. But as you walk along to your home you see Kris with his sports car horning at you.

" If you would just play with me again just go away, I am not in the mood", you said

" hey.. Babe want a ride?"

 " will you please stop calling me disgusting names!!"

 You saw a convience store and went in there so that he could not follow you.

" Such a playboy", you said as you went in. You grabbed a cup noddles and paid it to the cashier and went out to eat it. " hayyyy... I am safe now that playboy has gone away. You finished your food and you just sit there for a while and notice the sky would now go darker." I should go home now".. You walk alone and you had the shortcut wherein the place was to creepy but you let go away of your fear and then...

" Hey, hey, hey, look what we have here a fresh student", the old man said.

" What do you want", you said

" can I have you for a while" , he said while he grabbed your wrist and try to kiss you..

" Yah.. I will call the police", you said

" no one can hear you here"

" yahhhhhh!!!!" You shouted then...

" Hey old man let go of her...", a guy said and you see that it was Kris.

" Stop disturbing us she is mine now" , the old man said

Kris pulled away the old man and started to hit him until the old man go away.

" Are you okay?" , kris said but you just cried.  " Don't worry you are safe now" 

Kris hold you're arm to guide you stand up. " I would just give you a ride", he opened the car door for you.

" Why are you still here? ", you said

" I followed you"

you look at him while he looks at you with a worried face, then ...

" Where do you live?" , he said

  You said to him your address while you didn't know you almost fell asleep. After a few minutes..

" Minyoung...", kris said while he tapped your shoulder.

" Why?.."

" You are now at home"

you get out from the car and Kris get out too..

" Thank you.." , you said

he just scratches his head and you open the gate while he just looks at you..

" Do want to go in?" 

" ahh.. No "

" okay.. Thanks again bye ",you said with a wave and he wave back to you. As you go in Kris smiled and blushed..

Kris POV

" what is happening to me?, why my heart beats so fast? , while holding his chest

*****