Balls Soft Like Pillows

Turning Into A Noona Was Not In My Plans

After putting on a hoodie, Yoongi peeked at the hallway and out to the living room. She could see Jimin and Hoseok watching the TV. 

She took a deep breath and then darted to the bathroom. Yoongi locked the door and then stared at the mirror. A slim, pale and feminine girl with long, black hair stared back at her. ’‘,’’ She whispered as she started to pull at her hair. This was definitely not a good time to turn into a girl, at all. 

’‘This is some kind of conspiracy plotted by the gods.’’ Yoongi mumbled. 

 

She contemplated what to do. Should she stay in the bathroom for all eternity, or just jump out and ’’Ta-dah~! I’ve become a female because being a male is boring!’’ 

’‘I’m going to kill that bastard.’’ Yoongi grumbled out as she plotted over thousand death scenarios in her head for Taehyung. 

She stood in front of the door now, grasped the door handle and took a deep breath. 

 

Then slammed the door open.

 

Three startled faces stared back at her and she gave an uneasy grin,’’Ta-dah.’’ She deadpanned. Namjoon, who was standing right in front of her gaped with wide eyes. 

X X

This is awkward, Yoongi thought as she stood there with Jimin, Hoseok and Namjoon staring at her as if she was an alien. 

’‘Who are you?!’’ Namjoon suddenly yelled out, scared that Yoongi was a sasaeng, or worse, a ghost! 

’’Ok, first of all- I’m your hyung. It’s me, Min Yoongi.’’ She said bluntly, going straight to the point. Namjoon looked perplexed. Hoseok had a shocked expression and Jimin was unusually quiet as he stared at her. 

She wanted to facepalm herself, which she actually did. The others winced at the sound. 

 

Seokjin and Taehyung, who were in the kitchen, came to see what all the noise was about.  They sure got a surprise. As Yoongi spotted Taehyung, her eyes narrowed into small slits, glaring him down. ’‘It’s all that damn idiot’s fault.’’ She whispered. Namjoon was the only one who heard her and he glanced at Taehyung with a questioning face.

’‘Who are you? Why is there a girl in our dorm?!’’ Taehyung asked dramatically, hiding behind Seokjin, afraid that Yoongi would attack. Which she really wanted to do. 

’‘Okay, first of all, who are you? What are you doing here and why are you saying that you’re Yoongi-hyung?’’ Namjoon got into leader mood and fired away the questions that they all wanted answers for. 

Yoongi sighed, ’‘First of all, let’s sit down.’’

X X

Yoongi was the only one standing up, pacing back and forth as she carefully choosed her words.

’‘I’m really Min Yoongi, I swear!’’ Was all she got out in the end. The boys looked unconvinced. ’‘Seokjin-hyung,’’ At that, Seokjin looked weirded out.

’‘do you remember yesterday? I had a stomach ache because of something Taehyung gave me to drink, right?’’ Yoongi asked, a desperate expression on her face. Seokjin could only nod, because that was the truth. Taehyung’s eyes widened. He suddenly stood up.

’’Oh my gosh! Hyung it really is you!’’ He hugged Yoongi. Well that took a lot of convincing.

 

 ’‘How did you turn into a girl? Was it the tea the obaa-chan made?!’’ He wailed out. Yoongi patted his back. ’‘Yes, yes it was. And it’s all your fault!’’ She wailed out as she pushed him away. 

’‘Are you really believing her?’’ Namjoon asked Taehyung, ’‘She could be a sasaeng!’’ He said and glared at Yoongi. Her eyes narrowed. ’‘Yah, you little it really is me!’’ She started to speak in satoori now. They all, except for Taehyung, looked shocked.

 

 ’’I think it really is Yoongi-hyung...’’ Jimin meekly piped up after keeping quiet for all this time. ’‘Yah this is really weird!’’ Hoseok said.They all started to get loud and demanded answers. 

’‘Okay okay, calm down! It all started with yesterday, at the Japanese festival. I, Yoongi-’’ she frustratedly pointed at herself, ’‘paired up with Taehyung, right?’’ They slowly nodded.

’‘This idiot, for some reason, wanted to play a game whereas the winner choose something for the loser to eat.’’ At that, Taehyung piped up with a,’‘That’s right!’’ 

 

’’I lost and drank the tea that Taehyung had choosen for me, got a weird head- and stomachache and now I’m here in a girl’s body and, gosh, these s are heavy!’’ Yoongi said all this in one breath and arched her back to prove her point. Being a girl was tiring! 

X X

There was a silence for a while. ’’We have to call Hobeom-hyung.’’ Namjoon finally sighed out. ’’If you really are Yoongi-hyung, then we gotta figure something out so you can turn back to, uhh, you know, a guy..?’’ He said, unsure. 

’‘Does that mean we get to call you noona now?’’ Hoseok and Jimin laughed at that. Yoongi glared at them.

Taehyung suddenly bowed 90° and profusely yelled out ’‘I’m sorry!’’ 

He looked at her, then stared at the floor.

 

As Taehyung made a puppy face at the floor, Yoongi got a brilliant idea. She knew how pretty she was as a girl, after staring at the mirror in the bathroom for a while, and she was going to take advantage of that. 

Yoongi grasped the younger's shoulders, making Taehyung look up at her. With a soft and girly voice she said, ''It's okay, Taehyung-ah. I'm not angry at all. In fact, I quite enjoy this!'' 

Yoongi yelled out at the same time as she shoved Taehyung's face into her s. The others watched with wide eyes at what was happening before them. 

''Die you little !'' Yoongi shouted as Taehyung flailed his arms. 

He suddenly cupped her s, making her squeal out in surprise as she let him go. Taehyung’s face was beet red as he gasped for air. Yoongi glared at him, ’‘Remember, this is all your fault in the first place.’’ She hissed out as she walked back to their room to go and change clothes.

 

Taehyung turned around to look at the others, his face hot. 

’’....They were really huge and soft..’’

 

He got smacked on his head by Namjoon, who’s face, like all the rest, was red.

And where in the world was the maknae?!

X XX XX XX XX XX XX XX XX XX XX XX XX XX XX XX XX XX XX XX XX XX X

Gosh I read the title as ''Turning Into A Noona Was Not In My Pants'' ._.

Thank you all for the comments and subscriptions! >u< They make my days~! ;A;

Please comment if there's anything that I can improve on~

English isn't my first language so sorry if there's grammatical errors~!!

I hope you enjoyed the fic so far~~!! (ી(΄◞ิ౪◟ิ‵)ʃ)♥