Much Crazy, So Dumb

Turning Into A Noona Was Not In My Plans

Jungkook drifted in and out of sleep as Hobeom drove to the dorm. School was over for that day and the maknae just wanted to go home, eat and then sleep. Jungkook jolted up as the car suddenly came to a halt and he could see their dorm down the street. As they were about to get out of the car, Hobeom's phone suddenly rang. Jungkook waited for the manager to answer as he rummaged through his backpack to see if he had his homeworks with him.

 

''What?! What do you mean he just transformed like that-?'' Hobeom spoke out, the person on the other line explaining frantically. Jungkook stared curiously at the older now as he seemed stressed out. He could hear bits of the conversation, but it just didn't make sense. 

As Hobeom hung up and just stared infront of him with a blank face, Jungkook started to get really worried.

 

''You guys are crazier than I expected.'' Was the only thing that left his mouth, and Jungkook only got more questions than answers.

 

 XX

 

As Jungkook opened the door to the dorm, he did not expect to see two watermelons poking out of someone's chest. Nor did he expect to see his Taehyungie-hyung get murdered by them. The chic that tried to choke Taehyung with her s was whacking a wooden spoon on the alien's head. 

Jungkook agreed with Hobeom. ''You're right, They're crazier than we expected'' he whispered to a freaked out Hobeom who looked like he would pass out anytime soon.

 

 XX

''So.. Yoongi turned into a girl because Taehyung gave her some weird tea?'' The manager asked the people who were sitting by the coffee table. Yoongi nodded as she crossed her arms with a huff. Jungkook, who was sitting beside her, tried to not stare at the cleavage that appeared. Namjoon and Seokjin gave him knowing looks. 

''What are we gonna do? You guys are having you Japan debut soon and then you're going to America-!'' Hobeom got cut off by Taehyung who suddenly let out a shout. ''Guysssss! We're going to Japan, right right right? We can find that obaa- old lady who made the tea then!''

Everybody in the living room stared at the second youngest like he was crazy while the mentioned boy himself had on a proud expression at his own idea.

''And how do you think we're going to find her, genious?'' Yoongi said sarcastically. Taehyung pouted, why did noona have to be so mean? If he actually called Yoongi 'noona' for her to hear, then it would be bye-bye, future babies.

 X X

''Look, you guys are tired, so let's talk about this some other day. Get some rest or something.'' Hobeom said with a sigh. The Bangtan Boys let out murmured agreements as they started to get up and mind their own business. 

Yoongi cackled in her mind, I can explore Victoria's Secrets without anybody judging me! She didn't want to go by herself though.

''I need to go and buy underwears, who wants to go with me tomorrow?''

Yoongi rolled her eyes as almost everyone shouted out 'Me!' 

X XX XX XX XX XX XX XX XX XX XX XX XX XX XX XX XX XX XX XX XX XX X

AAAAAAAHHHHHHHH I FINALLY UPDATEDDDDDD

You guys have waited for a long time right?? ;A;

Thank you so much for all the comments and subscribtions!!!

I was going to update, but ''nah I'll do it tomorrow'' turned into weeks which turned into months!!! OTL

And now school has started but I'll update anyways and not do my homeworks HAHA HAHA HA...HA HAHHH

What will happen with my future OTL

Fun Fact!

Sugary stands for Suga and Oranges stands for ChenChen! (Chenzi, Chengzi or something idk)

Suga and Chen are my baes along with Park Bom but SugaryOranges sounded better than SpringSugarsOrangeFilledParks HA HA..HAH ha h

What have I named the chapters???? why did I do thattt