These Aren't Goggles!

Turning Into A Noona Was Not In My Plans

I just want to thank you all for the comments and subscriptions and I am so sorry for the long wait! This chapter is so, so, so long overdue! ;-; 

You may notice that my writing style has changed a bit, but I hope that you will still find my new updates as funny as the old chapters and stories! ^^

So.... yeah... Enjoy! >u<

*Goes to hide in a corner because I am so ashamed*

______________________________________________________________________

Jungkook pursed his lips. He felt like he was becoming claustrophobic, what with the two bodies pressing up to his sides. The youngest was sitting in the backseat of a white Audi a3, Hoboem's personal car, with Yoongi on his left side while Namjoon was on his right side. He gulped loudly, hoping that no one heard or cared. Oh what he would give to be in Seokjin's seat now, the oldest of Bangtan sitting in the passenger seat at the front. 

The five of them were on their way to a lingerie store. Unfortunately for Yoongi, there weren't any VS stores in Seoul, or in the country at all. 

Jungkook felt a bead of sweat roll down his temple. Why was it so hot in here?

Yoongi sighed out and crossed her arms, staring at the scenery that passed by. She was still sulking, after finding out that there weren't any Vicky's Secret's stores in South Korea. She leaned her head on Jungkook's shoulder, puffing out her cheeks before letting out another loud sigh. She heard Namjoon snort and turned to glare at him. "What? You prick!" She asked. The younger turned to her with raised eyebrows.

"Nothing, it's just funny how much you're sulking over nothing. Man, you've become so moody.." He muttered out. Yoongi frowned and was about to pout before she realized that, yeah, she was a . She clicked her tongue and turned away to stare at the scenery again.

"Whatever, prick." Well, Yoongi's pride and habit of swearing hadn't changed much.

Jungkook drew into himself, the awkward silence in the car was too much for his gentle and nervous heart to take. Poor maknae.

______________________________________________________________________

Yoongi stared with wide eyes at all the cute adn y lingerie in front of her. She turned to the others and saw that they all, except Hobeom, were blushing like little school boys. She wasn't surprised that their manager looked bored, he must've been used to all this. Tsk, lucky man.

Yoongi pulled the hoodie down to cover her eyes, the others following her lead. "Okay, c'mere!" She whispered as she gestured for them to form a circle. "This is the plan, find anything that is lace and y. Or cute. It must be black! Or white! Nothing pink and glittery- Yes, Jin-hyung I'm talking to you! Stop pouting, damn it. You guys got it? Okay good, now go!" The guys nodded and scattered away, Yoongi taking in a deep breath before breathing out. She was mentally preparing herself for what to come.

She walked slowly through the rows of different bra's. 'Yellow ones, purple ones, push-up ones, lace ones- Oh what's this?'  She picked up a white, lace bralette. "Wow, this one is cute!" She said to herself. After a while the guys and girl met up again, hiding behind the as other customers stared at them. "Okay, you found anything?" Yoongi whispered conspiratedly, looking at each of them. Namjoon and Jungkook nodded, trying to not grin as they held onto the bras and that they liked. Seokjin hesitated, he was hiding the lingerie behind his back. Yoongi narrowed her eyes at him. "Hyung, what did you find?" Seokjing sighed out before showing everyone. He blushed hard when Yoongi stared at what he was holding. It was a pink see-through lace bra and a lace thong. He also had some stockings in his hands.

"You- you idiot! Why would you think that I'd wear something like these?" Yoongi stammered out, her face getting red as she blushed in embarrassement. "What? They're cute! This is your only chance to try out these things, so just do it!" Seokjin stammered back in his defence. Of course, even if Yoongi wasn't a girl, she could still wear them but this time, it was easier to buy them. Yoongi gulped, "Yeah.. You're right, I'm kinda interested.." She said, taking them from his hands. Seokjin coughed into his hand and turned away, hiding his red face. Namjoon and Jungkook were blushing madly as well, the picture of Yoongi in just underwear clear in their heads. 

"Hey, where's Hobeom by the way?" The youngest asked. They all looked around, trying to spot their manager. "I'm right here," he said as he came up behind Namjoon, an employee beside him. "You don't know your size right? She'll help you out." The manager said, smirking at Yoongi who was staring back, fear in her eyes. "Oh? H-how is she going to help me?" She gulped out. The employee stepped up and said with a cheerful voice, "Miss, you'll have to come with me so we can measure you and get the correct size! I'm afraid that all the bras you're holding aren't the right ones!" 

Yoongi swear that she saw the employee's eyes glint with evilness. The girl nodded slowly and followed the employee, turning to the guys and pleading with her eyes for them to help her. They pretended that she didn't exist, looking around anywhere but her. 'Oh these es, they just want to look around! erts!'

______________________________________________________________________

Yoongi was curled into a ball on the couch, still traumatized by what happened in the measuring room with the empolyee. She blushed furiously as she remembered her reaction to every little touch, so humiliating!

Jimin watched her with confusion before turning back to his Ipad. Something really interesting caught his eyes and he choked on air, laughing out as he saw the pictures.

"What are you looking at?" Yoongi asked and moved closer to him. She stared at the picture for a while before shouting out, "What the ?!"

There was one picture of Namjoon and Jungkook, with bras over their eyes as goggles. Another one with Seokjin as he had a garter around his wrist, looking confusedly at it. 

The captions read: "What are these three BTS members doing in a women's lingerie store? Rap Monster and Golden Maknae? More like, Monster and ert Maknae!"