The Stupid is Strong Within This One

Turning Into A Noona Was Not In My Plans

Yoongi couldn’t stop taking pictures. There was a Japanese festival in Seoul and the boys wanted to go around and look, because it was the last day and they didn’t have time before because of promotions. 

Taehyung, for some reason, wanted to follow Yoongi around. Maybe because Yoongi had said something about food and we all know Taehyung’s love for food. They all split up, Hoseok going with Jimin and Jungkook while Seokjin wanted to go with Namjoon. 

And of course, Taehyung with Yoongi. 

 

As they walked the street, eating different foods and taking pictures, the duo really enjoyed their time. Until Taehyung opened his stupid mouth again. 

’‘Hyung, I want to play a game! Let’s have a staring contest. The first one to blink, lose and the winner get to choose something for the loser to eat.’’ He said, excited. 

Yoongi only rolled his eyes. ’‘That’s just stupid,’’ he said. He was really tired and he felt that he would puke if he ate more. Yoongi wanted to go home and sleep. 

 

Taehyung pouted, ’‘Hyung, please! I’ll stop stealing your favorite hoodies and socks!’’ he said. Yoongi stared at the younger boy. ’’So you were the one stealing them?!’’ He said loudly. Taehyung nodded with a sheepish expression. ’’I was just borrowing them..’’ 

’‘And never intended to give them back to me.’’ The older finished for him.

Yoongi sighed after a moment of contemplation. ’‘Fine, but let’s go home right after!’’ He said grumpily. Taehyung beamed at his hyung, hugging him with a squeal. 

 

As they started the game, standing in the middle of the street and staring into each others eyes, they got odd looks from passerby’s. ’‘Maybe we shouldn’t stand here..’’ Yoongi remarked, but still held his stance, intending to win. 

He didn’t want to lose, Taehyung couldn’t be trusted when it came to choosing food from foreign countries after all.

 

Unfortunately for the second oldest, someone walked into him, making him startled as he stumbled a little and in the process, he had squeezed his eyes shut. Yoongi stared with wide eyes as Taehyung broke into a eating grin at his hyung’s loss and rejoiced by jumping around, doing a weird dance. Yoongi frowned and glared at the second youngest. ’‘Don’t you dare choose something weird!’’

 

In the end, Yoongi found himself holding a plastic cup with a weird substance in it. 

’‘The obaa-chan said that it’s a healthy tea, mixed with some herbs and flowers that could only be found around Mount Fujii!’’ Taehyung said dramatically. 

Yoongi gave him a judging face, did he just call the lady ‘obaa-chan’? And why does this sound like some weird Naruto poison mix? The younger had watched too much anime. He took a deep breath, and drank it all in one gulp. 

The taste was simply, disgusting. 

 

He threw a punch, which Taehyung dodged as he laughed out loud at the face his hyung was making.

X X

A few hours later when they were in their dorm, Yoongi planned Taehyung’s funeral. His head was pounding, it felt as if he had a hangover. Seokjin watched in concern as Yoongi laid on the couch, his face twisted in pain. The second youngest hadn’t even apologized!

’‘Maybe he needs to poop?’’ Taehyung piped up from the floor. He had tried to sit on the couch but got kicked off by Yoongi. Seokjin frowned at the second youngest, staring him down with a ‘you-better-shut-up’ expression. Unfortunately, the dumb was too strong in the brain of little Taehyung. And so, he didn’t receive the telepathic signal the oldest hyung was sending him.

Yoongi glared at Taehyung. ’‘Damn - it’s your fault you little ,’’ he groaned out. He was sweating so much and everything started to get colorfull- was that a pink horse? 

Then, he out.

X X

Yoongi yawned. He opened his eyes, looking around the room blaringly. He was the only one that was still asleep, the others awake and no where in sight. Yoongi was lying on Jungkook’s bed, the only one that had space for two people. Who could lift him up to his bunk bed anyways?

He rolled over so he was lying on his stomach, intending to catch some more sleep. His head was still pounding after yesterdays happenings. Yoongi frowned as his chest started to hurt, his weight squishing something underneath him. 

He rolled back over onto his back and stared at the ceiling. Yoongi sat up, and started to touch his chest. Someone had taken his shirt off for him, he probably sweated too much the night before. His hands cupped soft, round things and that was when he felt something, like long hair, fall down his shoulder and back too.

He looked down. s, big round s and long, black hair that cascaded down his torso. ’‘What the ?!’’ Girly voice. shi-

 

’‘Damn, ...’’ Was all he, or now known as a she, could say.

X XX XX XX XX XX XX XX XX XX XX XX XX XX XX XX XX XX XX XX XX XX X

Naahh son, the pink horse was just Hoseok in a pink kigurumi >_>

Please comment what you think~! ♡(˃͈ દ ˂͈ ༶ )