Questions and Suspicions

"Delicious"

*a week later*

“Can this guy stop contacting me….?” Jihyun threw her phone on her bed.

She was frustrated and confused. It has been a week since she talked to Woohyun. When it finally stopped ringing, Jihyun glanced at her phone and then to her vanity table. The gift that Woohyun gifted her a week ago was still sitting on her vanity table.

What should she reply? Honestly, she liked his company. He always made her laugh with his antics, especially those which he naturally did. He is charming, good-looking, voice like honey, you can say almost everything about him is perfect. Besides, he is in a relationship, how can she open her heart for him as “something more”?

Jihyun picked up her phone and typed a message to someone.

//Jihyun’s POV//

J: Key oppa, are you free? Is it alright if we meet up?

K: Hey Jihyun-ah! Yeah, I’m free in the afternoon. Is there anything important that you need to discuss with me?”

J: Yes, Key oppa. Mianhaeyo if I am disturbing you.

K: Gwaenchanan. Alright, we can meet. Just inform me of the place. (: see you later!

J: Alright, Key oppa! See you later!

//Key’s POV//

“Why did this girl suddenly want to meet me?” I whispered to myself.

“Who are you meeting?” Woohyun asked, curious.

“Ahhhh.. No one…” I replied startled.

I kept hiding my phone away from Woohyun. I knew that Woohyun started liking Jihyun recently. He took steps back from relationships ever since his late girlfriend passed away 2 years ago. If I revealed that I was going to meet Jihyun, Woohyun would probably be suspicious.

“Do you have a date?” Woohyun questioned.

“hmmmm... I don’t know. hey, I got to go now. Need to run some errands. See you soon!” I picked up my bag and headed out of the cafe.

//Woohyun’s POV//

“New date but refusing to tell me? I thought I was his best friend?” I pouted and continued drinking my Americano.

I was busy writing a song and I have yet to decide on the title. Would love to let Jihyun and Key be the first two to listen to the song. hmmm..... Speaking of Jihyun, she still has not contacted me since I gave her the gift. Does she not like the gift? I packed my things and headed out.

“I’m hungry though.. what should I eat? BBQ beef? Kimchi stew? Bimbimbap?” I rubbed my belly.

After deciding, I headed to my favourite restaurant Meok & Sam.

———————————————————————————————————————

The restaurant was not crowded which made Woohyun sigh with relieve. He was hungry and ordered to his heart’s content. Then he noticed from the corner of his eye, a girl and a guy at the table near to the window. That sight made him stop eating.

———————————————————————————————————————

Who did he see? I guess you guys know who he saw right? I wonder what they met for and what they were discussing? Let’s wait and see! (:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Is there anyone who misses Key?

Seems like there might be a plot twist?

Can't wait for Woohyun's performance in Dream Concert 2019!