The tiny box

"Delicious"

*Jihyun's POV*

“So, what will you be doing now that you are back?” Woohyun eyed me.

I grabbed a fries and stuffed it into my mouth. There was silence on the table.

“Hmmm.. I will probably take a short break. Take photos of places?” I suggested.

He nodded in acknowledgment.

“Key-sshi, what do you do? Why did you follow oppa to fetch me?” I questioned Key who was sipping his drink in silence while staring at me.

“Just call me Key oppa. Haha! I sing at gigs. I am currently free now, no gigs. And I am free too, so I tagged along when Woohyun asked.” He joked.

I giggled and signaled an ‘okay’ sign.

Woohyun frowned looking at both our reaction.

“Yah! Jihyun! I can sing too…” he whined.

I smacked his arm gently.

“You can sing to your girlfriend, all day, everyday. Don’t need to worry about me. I can ask Key oppa to sing for me. Hehe.”

“yeah. At least she’ll bother to listen.” He scoffed.

“Key oppa, why are you even friends with that guy there?” I pointed to Woohyun.

 

*Key's POV*

“Key-sshi, what do you do? Why did you follow oppa to fetch me?” she questioned as i was sipping my drink in silence while staring at her.

“Just call me Key oppa. Haha! I sing at gigs. I am currently free now, no upcoming events. And I am free too, so I tagged along when Woohyun asked.” I joked.

She giggled and signaled an ‘okay’ sign.

Woohyun frowned looking at both our reaction.

“Yah! Jihyun! I can sing too…” he whined.

Jihyun smacked his arm gently.

“You can sing to your girlfriend, all day, everyday. Don’t need to worry about me. I can ask Key oppa to sing for me. Hehe.”

“yeah. At least she’ll bother to listen.” He scoffed.

“Key oppa, why are you even friends with that guy there?” she pointed to Woohyun.

I can’t believe this girl’s 20. She is so adorable. The way she talks, the way she smiles and laugh.

The rest of the conversations were filled with endless stories and laughter.

 

*Jihyun's POV*

Key oppa decided to sit in the car to wait instead of following me. He winded down the window and waved.

“Thanks for sending me home, Key oppa! Hope you will have a safe trip!” I waved back and flashed him a smile.

Glad to have made a new friend today. Woohyun oppa helped to drag my luggage while I carried my heavy backpack.

“Thank you for fetching me, oppa!” I said while reaching out for my luggage and turned to go into my home.

“Wait! No goodbye hug?” he voiced out.

I felt my face became warm. Slowly, I pushed myself forward. Looking down on the ground with eyes shut tightly and arms in front of me, I felt something heavy on my right hand. It felt like a small box. He pulled me into a tight embrace.

“Don’t open it till you are in your room.” He whispered to me.

"It is not my birthday, oppa. What is this for?"

Nodding, I peeled myself away from him and gave him a nod. After waving goodbye, I stepped into my house.

What was inside the box? I wondered, curious.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hey! Back with another update!(:

Sorry that it is a little short. Might do a double update today if i am not lazy. haha!

Hope you enjoyed the update.

What is in the box? Any ideas? *wiggles eyebrows*