I am going home

"Delicious"

“I’m going home.”

Reality hit me.

3 years flew by. I would like to say that it was not an easy feat. Studying in a foreign country alone, without accompaniment was slightly nerve-wrecking. Nonetheless, I adapted quickly. Like they say, when you have finally adapted, it is time to leave. Home is always where the heart is.

“Passengers, please fasten your seatbelts, we will be flying off to Incheon International Airport soon…”

*Woohyun oppa: Oppa, I will be reaching Incheon in 17 hours. See you later, oppa!!(:*

I switched off my handphone to airplane mode. Woohyun oppa was the bestest friend that one could ever ask for. Although he annoys me from time to time but I cannot help but love him. He was my best friend ever since high school, hanging out after school and he taught me subjects which I were weak in. It ever crossed my mind, what if I fell in love with him? Then, I shook that thought out because he already has a girlfriend. She was tall, slender, had brown long locks and she was a genuinely nice person. I had to admit, they looked cute together.

“What shall I do?” staring out of the window.

It was days like this that I was glad to be given the window seat. I remembered what the taxi driver mentioned just earlier, “the flight depends on two things. If you have your passport, you have already passed stage one. The next stage? That depends on the pilot. Hope you will have a safe flight!”

Thanking the driver, I prayed in my heart that everything will be fine before pulling my luggage to the departure area.

I came back to my senses when I felt the plane moving. Once again, I whispered a little prayer that everything will be alright.

Occasionally, when I called back home, I wanted to inform my parents when I would be coming back but I kept my mouth mum. A surprise it shall be.

My eyes betrayed me while i watched a movie from the in-flight entertainment system. The movie was not boring but I was too tired. I did not have much rest the night before because I was packing my luggage and got butterflies in my stomach. Then I felt someone tapping my shoulder and I took out my earpiece.

“Miss, your food is ready. What drink would you like?” I nodded my head like a small child, rubbing my eyes. My eyes darted to the cart.

“Can I have orange juice please? Thank you!”

Stuffing the food into my mouth, I looked out of the window. I wondered how long did I sleep for. Glancing at my watch, I guessed it was only about four hours. Switching on my DSLR, I snapped a few photos of the clouds.

After browsing through the in-flight entertainment system for a while, nothing caught my eyes, so I decided to plug in my earpiece and listened to my music. I closed my eyes and drifted off to sleep. It felt as if the flight was shorter than expected and I woke up after listening to the announcement by the pilot.

“We will be landing in Incheon International Airport in an hours’ time….”

2 hours passed by and I arrived home safely. After passing through the checkpoint, I heaved a sigh of relief. Lugging my backpack and luggage, I strolled out of the arrival hall. My eyes scanned for the familiar figure. After walking a little more, I saw him. With a guy. I frowned, he did not mention that he brought company.

“Oppa!!” I dashed forward towards Woohyun and gave him a tight hug.

“Jihyun-ah!! How are you?” I peeled myself off him and stared at his features.

He was still the same, except that he was more handsome.

“I’m fine oppa! How about you?”

Then I noticed the guy staring at us.

“Ohhh, Jihyun-ah. This is my friend, Kim Kibum.” He introduced me to his friend.

I bowed and introduced myself.

“Hello, I am Kang Jihyun. Nice to meet you.”

“Hello! I am Kim Kibum. You can call me Key.”

So, he is Key. Quite handsome. I thought to myself and grinned while looking down on the floor.

“Young lady, why are you grinning?” Woohyun broke the silence.

“Lets go and eat?” I dragged my luggage and signalled for the two guys to head on to our destination.

 

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

HELLOOOOOOO!!

It is my first story update. Hope you enjoyed it!(:

Sorry if it is not very good, I will try to improve.

Subscribe and comments are welcomed!

Any ToHeart fans? Their "tell me why" video was so adorbs! Daeyeol fighting! Moon Gayoung fighting! (: