Chapter 1

Once or Twice
  ▬ chapter 
 one 
 
jongin

"I'm going to have to talk to him then." my mother said through the phone. All I could do was hang up, it was a sign that I was fine with it. Today, I discussed my studies to my mother. I agreed going to a university that I would be comfortable with long as long as I can fulfill my study priorities. 

She's going to talk to my manager hyung then to Mr. Lee Sooman. It's about me so she's going to rush. She always does, probably because I'm the youngest and the only male child she had.

I, Kim Jongin, am truthfully a hardworking, optimistic, charming and hot 20-year old working under SM Entertainment in a famous boy group, EXO.        

It was one of those rainy days in Seoul again. My fellow members bought their own umbrellas last week, knowing that it's September and is usually the month of Typhoons. Honestly, I loved the cold rainy weather, I can get all sentimental and no one complains

A woman with a white umbrella arrives at SM's building. The guards let her in, knowing who she was. "Oh, Jongin!" it was my mother.

"You're so quick." I walk towards her, hands inside my pockets.

She puts her umbrella down and heads to the elevator. I followed her steps and pressed the button for her. "Are you really fine with this? I mean, no celebrity would like to study." she implied.

My jaw drop in disappointment that she thinks that way. "No, Not all of them."

The elevator rang. We were already in the right floor. "11th floor" it said. I sighed before leaving the elevator. My mother went straight to my manager's room where I saw Sehun, Baekhyun and Chanyeol in the same room with their mothers. 

"I'm pretty sure, Ma'am, you're going to ask Kai for a break so he can continue his studies?" manager hyung said with much assurance. 

I couldn't help but smile and look at the other members. They were smilng at me as well. All of our mothers wanted us to continue studying. I can see it in the members that they don't want it but they're very fine with it because it must be better to read than to dance everyday nonstop.

"Eomma! I'm going to wherever Kai is." Chanyeol stated with a wide smile. That statement left Baekhyun glaring at him. And a chuckle escaped from my lips. 

"Ladies, with all do respect, I'm allowing your sons to take a break and continue with their school activities and such for at least 3 months. Would that reach your satisfaction?" the eldest man in the room said.

"Very well. Let's go, Jongin. We have to search for a school that fills your interest." my mother said, headed for the door.

"Wait!"

She faced me before even getting her hands on the door knob. "I have a school in mind." I said.

"And what is it?" she smiled.

 
 
 

  
 

 

 

 

 

 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
krystal

Excitement. That was the feeling when I received a letter from Seoul National School of Performing Arts saying that I got accepted. It was enough for me. It was my 2nd dream to be able to attend to that school. It was next to becoming a famous star. 

The first thing that popped out of my mind when I got the message was my sister, Jessica. She has always been an inspiration to me, to continue performing, dancing and singing although she's preventing me from auditioning to any entertainment company.  

She was the ambitious girl and I was the passionate one. It's been 5 years since I was discovered by a talent scout. I was 14 that time and my parents were very strict of me so they turned down the offer of me becoming a k-pop star so they took my old sister.  

"Eonni!" I yelped, seeing my sister at the big front door. She looked tired and a lot of friendly suggestions began rushing in my mind of how to cool her down. I even forgot what I was going to tell her.

I ended up following her upstairs until she slammed the door on my face. "Do you want anything to eat?" I asked.

"No, what do you want?" she shouted from the inside of the room.

"I just-" the words wouldn't come out. Nothing. I sighed.

She opened the door real quick with a very annoyed face. "What?"

My eyes shifted to the ground. "I got accepted in Seoul National School of Performing arts." I smiled a bit to lighten up the mood.

Her eyes rolled, and her head tilted. "Do you want me to be happy for you? yay! Congrats! Now leave me alone." She said with so much sarcasm then slammed the door once again.

"Good night." I whispered and walked the hallway.

 
 author's note 
 
» tell me what you guys think of the first chapter. The GIFs help you imagine things as well :)