Take You Home

Take me home [Take you home]

-I can’t… Gukkie I can’t…

Naeri was trembling, hiding her face between her knees and sitting on the cold floor, in the corner of the room. Yongguk was patting her shoulder and approaching her ear to whisper.

-Hey, jagiya.

Naeri blushed because of how Yongguk had called her, but she still didn’t look him in the eye.

-Look at me, jagiya.

-W-Why do you call me “jagiya”? –she stuttered and looked at him while hiding her cheeks behind her hands.

-You see, it means “self” in Korean. That’s why I call you like that. You’re already part of me, in here –he said pointing at his own heart and then pointing at hers- And something there inside knows that the right thing is to declare against your father. Well, it’s not really “declaring against him”. It’s saying the truth.

-Don’t be so dumb! –Slaps his shoulder and grins- I already know my language, you know? I meant that I didn’t know I was… important to someone. Especially to you.

-Of course you are. For me, for your mother, for your poor sister, for the policemen that are working on this chaos and for my five childish brothers-from-another-mother.  And now get up and talk to those big tall black men from the FBI. They look creepy, but they’re really kind, trust me.  

-Should I trust you…? –she said looking at Yongguk with an innocent gaze.

-Yes, you should trust “oppa” –he grinned and looked at her with a concerned one.

-Who told you that I’d want you to be my “oppa”? –Naeri blushed just a bit more and lifted the right corner of , trying not to smile.

-Your body has done it for you.

Yongguk grinned and stood up. Then he stretched out his arm and motioned her to hold his hand and stand up too.

-Yongguk oppa…

-Come on, let’s do it. I’ll be right beside you, holding your hand and wiping your tears off.

-Thank you so much Bang Yongguk…

Naeri held his hand and stood up. Then she followed him and reached the policemen and bowed ninety degrees. Fifteen minutes of talk and tears and she had already done it.

-You see, it wasn’t as difficult as you expected it to be.

-Thank you. I couldn’t have done it without you.

Naeri approached Yongguk. This time it was her the one that took the first step and hugged him. She hid her face on his chest, her new shelter. The only place where she felt save. The place where insecure didn’t exist for her. The place where she felt warm, the one she felt like she belonged.

-Do we interrupt something?

Himchan approached the leader of his group and bowed a bit.

-I’m sorry for not believing in you. I must have listened to you. And you… Oh Naeri. I’m glad you’re okay. I am refgretful. If it wasn’t for Bang, you wouldn’t be here. You wouldn’t be….

-Alive. –She completed the sentence.

-Yeah… I’m sorry.

-It’s okay. Hey, you all were really brave out there. –She said pointing at Himchan and the other four, that were –hiding?- behind him.

-Th-Thank y-you… I… I… Oh my goodness.

Zelo approached her and held her tight in a hug.

-I’m really happy. It’s such a that you had to be through that i…

-Zelo! –screamed Yongguk- Don’t be so rude talking!

-Sorry, sorry noona –he bowed.

-Noona? Younger than me?

-I guess so… well uhm, we… we… we better leave.

Zelo turned around and left along with the other four members, leaving her alone with Bang Yongguk.

-Those children… -laughed Yongguk.

-They love you.

Naeri grinned.

 

 

--

 

 

                               “Eight months later.”

-For me, hmm… maybe.., uh… yeah. Oreo and caramel. And for her…

-Strawberry and vanilla –both said at the same time.

Yongguk and Naeri smiled and looked at each other, blushing. It was unbelievable how close they were now. They looked like childhood friends. They knew each other perfectly.

-Here they are the ice creams for the beautiful couple. It’s 8000 ₩.

He smiled and paid. With one hand he held his ice cream and he placed his other arm around her waist, getting closer. They walked through the park, which was full of tall green trees and sat on a bank. Hours passed and they had already eaten their ice creams. They talked and talked, Yongguk made her laugh a lot. He was happy to have helped her moving on and to be able to see her smile every day. Nowadays she was an average girl: she went to school, had friends, mobile phone, hobbies and a new family –B.A.P. Nevertheless, for him she wasn’t just an average girl. She meant the world for him.

-You know, Naeri… I’ve been thinking about telling you something for so long.

-Oh.. tell me. You know I’ll listen to you patiently.

-Yeah, um… well, the thing is… May I ask you something?

-Of course. If it’s not about my underwear, of course.

She laughed and he faked a smile nervously.

-Oh, no! How would I dare doing that…? Do you… have a boyfriend?

-Uh… nope. Why?

-Are you lesbian?

-No way! –she laughed.

-Her laugh… is there any music more beautiful than that? –he thought. – Would you want to be involved in a relationship?

-Maybe… I haven’t really thought about it yet but… I guess so. It depends on the boy.

-What is your ideal type like? –he asked.

And she answered with a kiss.

-I’m kissing him… Oh my goodness, maybe it wasn’t meant for me… like… maybe he wasn’t flirting but.. wait.. he’s following the kiss, isn’t he? Naeri, do it right!

-She’s kissing me… oh my goodness, I like it so much. Her lips are so soft… so sweet… they still have a hint of vanilla flavour on them…

They stopped the gentle kiss just when they needed to breathe. He smiled and took from his pocket a small dark blue box and gave it to her. She opened it and found inside a silver necklace with a sapphire stone.

-It’s so beautiful… Yongguk… I can’t accept it… -she said, motioning him to take it back.

-You’re really beautiful, so it will look good around your neck. Better than around mine.

Both laughed and she slapped his arm.

-Always so dumb! I love you, Yongguk.

She asked him to help her to wear the necklace, even though she obviously could to it herself.

-It’s more romantic if I ask him to do it for me, I guess.

A soft wind moved her pony and she shivered. It was cold. He wrapped both of his arms around her tight waist and smiled. Then he whispered.

-C’mon. I’ll take you home.

 

THE END ~

 

 

I hope you all enjoyed the fanfiction :) It's officially complete! 

 

Please read, share, upvote, subscribe & comment! You'd make me REAAAAALLY happy if you did. 

Love you! <3