Chapter 31

Love you, love you not….

Chapter 31

SooSica’s POV

Sica is waiting for Soo, past midnight Sica heard the door opens. She walks toward the door and saw the drunk Soo comes in. Soo almost falls luckily Sica grabs her just in time.

 

‘ Don’t touch me ’ the drunk Soo pushes Sica away

 

‘ You are drunk. Come ’

 

‘ I said don’t touch me, you don’t have the right to touch me ’ Soo pushes Sica then walks into her room

 

Sica is hurt by Soo’s words and action. She follows Soo’s from behind. She is so drunk that she didn’t even close the door and falls asleep on the bed.

 

Sica helps Soo to change into pyjamas and slowly lay her on the bed comfortably. Sica caress Soo’s face

 

‘ I’m sorry, what should I do for you to forgive me ’ Sica said the falls asleep next to Soo.

 

The next morning

 

Sica heard a phone buzzing. She opens her eyes and looks around then saw Soo’s phone buzzing.

 

The moment she took it, she saw Nana’s ID on the phone. Suddenly, her phone gets snap away before she could react.

 

Soo answers the phone

‘ Morning Nana ’

Sica tried to listen to their conversation but

‘ Nana, I’ll call you in a few minutes ’

After she hangs up she looks at Sica ‘ What are you doing in my bedroom? ’ Soo asks coldly

 

Sica holds her tears ‘ You were drunk last night and I......... ’

‘ Don’t bother if I were drunk or not ’

‘ How can I not bother, you are my wife ’

‘ Roommate ’

‘ What? ’

‘ We were not married remember. You are just my roommate. Stop bothering me, I don’t wanna see you in my room ’

 

‘ Soo, please stop acting like this ’

‘ You want me to stop ’

‘ Yes, I’ll do whatever you want. Just please, stop ignoring me ’

‘ I want you to leave this house ’

‘ What? ’

‘ Move back to your apartment and don’t appear in front of me ’  

‘ I can’t, you are my everything ’ tears falls down from Sica

Soo scoffs ‘ This bastard is your everything not me. Now get out of my room ’

‘ Baby..... ’ Sica holds Soo’s hand but Soo pushes her out then lock the door.

Jessica’s POV

I stand outside of Soo’s room and try to listen to their conversation. I have to control my jealousy otherwise everything will get worse.

 

Before they hang up I heard Soo said ‘ I’ll see you there ’

Soo opens the door

‘ Are you going out with Nana? ’

‘ Is none of your business ’

‘ Baby, please don’t go. I don’t like you being with her ’

‘ I don’t care if you like it or not. I don’t like it when you were with him but you didn’t care about what I said. Can you stop acting like you care about me now? Just go back to him and have a happy life together. ’

 

‘ I didn’t mean to hurt you. You know how important you are to me ’

 

‘ I don’t know and I don’t wanna know. The moment you slept with him you already end everything between us. I already called the real estate agent to put this house back on the market ’

 

‘ You bought this house for us, how can you sell it so easily ’

‘ You can slept with him so easily why shouldn’t I sell this house so easily ’

‘.......................I-I won’t let you sell our house ’

‘ If you don’t wanna sell it then you buy it. I don’t give a damn to this house anymore. This house just made me remember how stupid I was. I tried to give you a surprise but I never thought that your surprise is even bigger than mine ’

 

Soo slams the door and I fall on the floor crying.

 

I can’t let you sell this house...........If this house is sell, then she’ll walk away from me and never come back again I can’t let this happen...........

 

One hour later

* Ding Dong *

I open the door and saw a women smiling at me

‘ Hello, I have some people who want to look at the house ’

‘ This house is not for sell ’ I wanna close the door but she stops me

‘ Miss Choi said.......... ’

‘ I’m her wife. I said this house it not for sell ’ I slam the door

Wait................maybe..............

I quickly open the door

‘ Excuse me ’

The women turns

‘ I’m sorry for earlier, can we talk? ’

I invite her in and give her a coffee

‘ I’m sorry about my behavior earlier. My wife and I got into a fight that’s why she called you to sell this house. She even asked for a divorce ’

 

‘ Oh......I’m sorry to hear this ’

 

‘ Can you please help me? ’

‘ How can I help? ’

‘ Tell her that the house is still on sell but no one is interested ’

‘ But............ ’

‘ I’ll pay you ’

I gave her a blank check with my signature on it ‘ You can right the amount you want. I just need your help. If she sell this house we will be over and I really love her ’ I begged throwing all my pride away

 

The women gives me back the check ‘ I’ll help you. I can see that miss Choi loves you very much. The moment she saw this house, all she said was I wife will love the leaving room, this walk-in is big enough for my wife’s clothes. ’

 

‘ Thank you ’ I hug her

YoonYul’s POV

‘ Babe, can you please let me go for a minute ’ Yoong said

‘ Where do you wanna go? ’ Yul asks while clinging on Yoong since this morning

‘ I’m hungry, I wanna call room service ’

‘ I can call it for you. Just wait here.............No, come with me ’ Yul said then drags Yoong with her

 

‘ Yah......is just a few feets, why are you dragging me with you ’

 

‘ I don’t want you to lock me in the room like yesterday ’ Yul said while calling for room service

 

‘ I won’t I promise. Just let go of me ’

‘ Nope ’

‘ What are you going to do if we are back in Seoul? You can’t look after me 24/7 ’ Yoong shakes her head

 

‘ Of course I can. I’ll move in with you ’

‘ You must be kidding me ’

‘ Wae? Victoria can live with you but I can’t??? ’

‘ We were engaged, is not the same ’

‘ Then let’s get married ’

‘ You are kidding right. We just get back together and you want us to get married ’

‘ I’m serious Yoong. I love you and I want to spend my whole life with you ’ Yul kneels down and took a small box out

 

‘ Will you marry me? ’

 

‘ I’m sorry Yul, I’m not ready for this ’

 

‘ Why? You accepted Victoria but why not me? ’

 

‘ I’m still scared that one day, out of nowhere you wanna break up with me. I don’t want to commit into something that I’m not sure if you can keep your promise or not ’

 

‘ It won’t happen again. If you are scared then I’ll put everything that belongs to me into your name. If I broke my promise then I’ll end up in the street. ’

 

‘.....................’

 

‘ Yoong, I.......... ’

 

Yoong kisses her lips then hugs her ‘ If you listen to me then you won’t end up in the street ’

 

Yul looks into Yoong’s eyes and smiles ‘ Is that mean.......... ’

 

Yoong nods ‘ Yes, I will marry you ’

 

Yul puts the ring in Yoong’s finger then hugs her ‘ I don’t need anything from you. I just want your heart ’

 

‘ My heart already belongs to you and only you ’ Yul said then kisses  and their kiss become more passionate.

 

Yul slowly pushes Yoong on the bed and climb on top.

 

Yul looks into Yoong’s eyes then smirks ‘ Your mark on the neck is almost disappear. I think is time to make another one ’

 

Yul buried into Yoong’s neck.

 

‘ Ah...............B-b-babe............... ’ Yoong can feels Yul smirks

* Ding Dong *

‘ Argh......Who dare to disturb us?  ’ Yul groans

Yoong giggles seeing Yul frustrated face. Then Yoong remembers her foods. She quickly gets off the bed but get drag back on the bed by Yul.

 

‘ Just let him outside ’

‘ Is my foods ’ Yoong said

‘ Is your foods more important than our y time? ’

Yoong thinks cutely ‘ Yes ’ then pecks Yul’s lips

Yoong lets the boy in while Yul is sending daggers to him.

‘ Thanks ’ Yoong smiles then gives him the tips

The boy blushes and bows

After the boy left

‘ Did you just smile at him and he is blushing ’ Yul asks in a jealous tone

‘ I don’t know ’ Yoong shrugs then starts eating

‘ Yah.....how can you don’t know? I’m sure he is blushing. He dared to look at you, he really wanna die ’ Yul is about to stomp out the room

 

‘ Babe, where are you going? ’

‘ Looking for this boy and give him a lesson ’

‘ Come babe, he is cute ’

‘ Did you just said that he is cute? ’ Now Yul is fuming

‘ Yes, he haves a chubby face ’

‘ Enough, I don’t want him near this room ’ Yul takes the phone to call the reception

‘ I don’t want this boy near the room 1809. If I see him again, I’ll kill him ’ Yul shouts at the poor receptionist but she didn’t dare to speak since she knows that room is her boss’s room.

 

After Yul hangs up

 

‘ Babe, you don’t need to shout at my employee ’ Yoong said while eating

‘ If he is not your employee, I’ll punch him right away ’

Yul drags Yoong up from her chair

‘ I didn’t finish with my foods ’ Yoong said while munching

Yul sits down then drags Yoong on her lap. She hugs Yoong from behind, while her hand slid inside Yoong’s shirt

 

Yoong slaps her hand away and Yul pouts

‘ Get your naughty hand off me. I wanna eat ’

‘ But you love my naughty when we are in bed ’ Yul suddenly said and Yoong chokes

‘ Drink some water ’ Yul quickly hands the glass of water to Yoong

‘ Can you let me eat in peace? ’ Yoong asks

Yul chuckles ‘ Fine, I’ll stop. Feed me ’

‘ I thought you were not hungry ’

‘ Since I can’t eat you, I need my real food right? ’ Yul smirks while Yoong is blushing then quickly puts something into to stop her talking.

 

SooNana’s POV

 

‘ Soo, where do you wanna eat? ’ Nana asks while Soo is still loss in her thought

Nana taps Soo’s shoulder

 

‘ I’m sorry, what did you say? ’

‘ I asked where do you wanna eat? ’

‘ You choose ’ Soo smiles

‘ How about your favorite Korea BBQ? ’

‘ Ok ’

‘ There’s one over there. Let’s go ’ Nana drags Soo into the restaurant and order Soo’s favorite foods

 

‘ So, how’s everything? ’ Nana asks while waiting for their foods

‘ Everything is fine ’

‘ Don’t lie to me, I know is not fine ’

‘ Of course is not fine, she cheated on me Nana. I won’t forgive her. ’

‘ I know you are hurting but why don’t you just give her another chance everyone made mistake. You also did ’

 

‘..................’

‘ You still love her right? ’

‘ Yes, I still love her ’

‘ Then just talk to her, I don’t want you to regret in the future ’

‘ I’ll let her go ’

‘ What?????? You said you still love her ’

‘ I love her but I don’t want her to regret in the future. This bastard was right, I’m not good enough for her ’

 

‘ Soo, you are more than perfect.  ’

 

‘ I can’t give her a proper family. Maybe she is just confused with her feeling, since we were best friend. So is better for me to let her go and give a chance to someone who deserves her ’

 

‘ Are you sure that you won’t regret your decision? ’

 

‘ Yes, I want her to be happy and I’m not this person. After what happen, I realize that there’s a lot of things that I can’t give her. I’ll give the house to her and I’ll leave Korea for good ’

 

‘ Where are you going? ’

 

‘ I don’t know yet. I want to take a year of break then I’ll decide the place I’ll stay. I want to travel around ’

 

‘ You will call me right? ’

 

‘ Of course ’ Soo smiles

 

SooSica’s POV

 

Sica is falling asleep while waiting for Soo. She feels a hand on her shoulder and when she opens her eyes, she saw Soo standing in front of her.

 

‘ Let’s talk ’ Soo said then sit at the opposite of Sica

‘ Have you eat? ’

‘ Not yet ’

‘ I’ll cook something for you ’ Sica is about to get up

‘ No need. It won’t be long ’

Soo puts the key of the house on the table

‘ I give this house to you. You can sell it or keep it. Is up to you ’

‘ W-w-what do you mean? ’

‘ I want to end everything between us tonight ’

Sica’s tears fall down and she kneels in front of Soo.

‘ Please don’t do this. I know I should listen to you at the beginning. Look I’ll listen to you from now. Please don’t leave me. ’

 

‘ I’m sorry. Just find someone else and build a family with this person ’

‘ I just want you and no one else ’ Sica cries while hugging Soo’s neck

Soo tried to hold her tears and slowly push Sica away

‘ Look I don’t love you anymore ’ Soo lied

‘ You are lying, you still love me. I can feel it ’

‘ I don’t love you and I don’t want you in my life anymore ’ Soo said the get up from the couch

 

Sica crashed her lips on Soo but Soo slowly pushes her away.

 

‘ Stop this Sica ’ with this words, Soo towards the door with the suitcase near there.